Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292210 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3: The City Under The Sand
« Reply #2295 on: March 13, 2015, 04:18:09 pm »

Oh, that doesn't matter right now. I hope you understand.

As soon as Lillian took a sip of the drink, she started feeling weird as soon collapsed from sudden sleep.

I'm sure you will understand... You'll have a lot of time to think about it.

The man took Lillian to another room with the help or the barkeep.

When Lillian woke up after an unknown about of time, she found herself in a dark place, tied down to what seemed like a chair.

Tomik and Laura went through all the bars in the city, but couldn't find Lillian anywhere.

Chapter 3x unlocked!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: March 13, 2015, 04:23:35 pm »

"I think it's best we find somewhere you can sit down and recover for a moment. You've had a shock, my friend, and your arm needs seeing to."
She lead him to a nearby pub, sitting him in the corner and going up to the bar.
"A hot drink, please."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: March 13, 2015, 04:46:04 pm »

"Dammit, Dammit. DAMMIT! WHERE IS SHE?"

Tomik hauled back and punched the wall of the bar they'd just left, cooling back down some to his normally contained anger as he shook his hand out.

"She's not in any of these bars, apparently no one remembers seeing her. It's not like she's a common face, and her guitar alone would have made her stand out... Ugh! Are you sure she wasn't in any other the other places you checked?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: March 13, 2015, 05:30:26 pm »

Albert didn't resist Ketsuki taking him into a bar, even though he was fairly sure he wasn't allowed Alcohol, and from the stories he's heard about it... Still, he sat in the corner, and waited for Ketsuki to return. Noticing that his sleeve was still covered with snot, he gave a small sigh. At least there shouldn't really be anyone staring at him.. When Ketsuki returns with the drink, Albert took it, and slowly sipped on it. After a short while of sipping, Albert quietly asked Ketsuki a question.
  "H..How can you handle not having a home..?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: March 13, 2015, 06:09:34 pm »

Lillian did the first thing anyone would be expected to do: test her bonds to see what they were and squirm around to see if she could move at all. At the same time, she tried to figure out if she was blindfolded or the room was just dark. Panic would come, and soon, but she had to get as much of her bearings as she could before then.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: March 13, 2015, 06:25:29 pm »

Ketsuki got a flaming cup of beverage for her troubles, free of charge when the barkeeper of this joint saw the state Albert was in.

In her dark room, Lillian tried wriggling about but she was firmly bonded arms and legs to the chair, but it didn't seem like she was wearing a blindfold. The room was just very dark.

Harold was walking down the streets with a hurried pace, looking down all the alleys. Eventually he found who he was looking for.

: Harlan! I've been looking all over for you!

Harold was looking quite pale.

: I need your help... We need to find the rest of your group.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: March 13, 2015, 06:40:44 pm »

Harlan almost said "they aren't my group anymore", but thought better of it. If Ixion was about to attack, then none of them were safe yet. He couldn't quit now.

: "Damn right we do; Ixion's about to try something. What's got you so worked up?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: March 13, 2015, 06:41:40 pm »

"A home...? I haven't truly had one in a long time, my friend."
She dabbed at the blood on her forehead.
"What makes a home, though? Security? I have risked my life everywhere I have lived, and to have it otherwise would be against my nature. But then, aside from my master, I have been alone, as well. The occasional paramour, perhaps, but nothing persistent, and arena fighters do not like to make friends with those they'd fight tomorrow.

This town seems safe, and I am sure there would be work for a priest like yourself. Perhaps you could find a home here."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: March 13, 2015, 06:46:45 pm »

: Take a look at it for yourself.

Harold showed Harlan a note:

"We HaVE yoUR fRienD. YoU shoUlD KnoW BEttEr than LeAvE A JoB halF FiniShED. BRing Us tHe aRtiFAcT Or shE DieS."

: This is bad... I think they saw me getting here with your guys or something... Shit... I just...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: March 13, 2015, 06:50:08 pm »

"N-No!"

Then she got sniffles and big watery eyes.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: March 13, 2015, 06:55:02 pm »

"Dammit... Alright, lets take a step back. First off, it's ok. This isn't your fault, don't worry. Maybe she ended up returning back to the house and that's why we haven't found her. Lets head that way."

As they headed back, Tomik spotted Harlan and his brother.

"Harlan! Have you seen Lilly? Apparently she ran away from Laura here seeming pretty upset. We couldn't find her anywhere we looked."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: March 13, 2015, 06:59:55 pm »

Albert was quiet, though he blew out his drink and cupped his hands around it, simply content to enjoy the warmth from the drink. Given the thought of settling down here, Albert sighed. It seemed as though he was slipping out of his shocked state, but he still seemed very out of it.
  "M-maybe... To me, home was having a place to stay with people who you got along with... That was the church for me.. but now I.. I can't ever return.. And I don't know about this place.. I... I don't think I can just stop and settle until I've helped Lamden get back to his home.." He closed his eyes, and drew closer to his drink, still not drinking it. Maybe Albert's worried that it might be alcohol.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: March 13, 2015, 07:07:28 pm »

: "Her? Who's her?" But then Tomik ran up shouting about Lilly missing, and it fell into place.

: "...what did you DO, little brother?!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: March 13, 2015, 07:10:50 pm »

"... What? What do you know? What's going on?"

Despite the pain in his hand, Tomik clenched it into a fist again, not sure if he was about to punch Harold with a broken hand or a wall again but his temper was starting to boil up to the surface. He knew he was out of control, almost like Senija was, but he couldn't bring himself to care. Something was wrong and Lilly was quite possibly in danger because of this.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: March 13, 2015, 07:15:50 pm »

: ... Remember the temple where we met? About a week ago I was approached by some guy who told me he had info about an important artifact and he was looking for someone to recover it.

: He said he would pay big if I got it, and I told him I would look into it, but without making any promises or taking anything from him. When I got there, the place was a deathtrap and I hit a dead end, so I decided to leave it at that before I got hurt and tell the guy that it was too dangerous but... I wasn't expecting this...
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 538