Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292150 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3: The City Under The Sand
« Reply #2175 on: March 11, 2015, 12:53:48 am »

Albert gave a small smile, and closed his eyes, giving a small quiet laugh.
  "Well.. It's not exactly like I have any friends now, except from Lamden.. So I'd say that we're doing pretty much evenly for that number.."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: March 11, 2015, 09:10:16 am »

"Yeah. And as nice as it is to spend time with you, we wouldn't want to make them have to send someone after us, right?"

He hugged her for a few seconds before starting back, but he refused to let go of her hand.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: March 11, 2015, 09:15:15 am »

"I am afraid I do not know the others well enough. The new companions seem like they may not have approved, but whether talking to them would assist is another matter. Kyle did not seem to approve, though he seems spirit-touched...

I would be cautious around him, my friend. His errantic mind may pose a danger to you."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: March 11, 2015, 09:17:10 am »

Lilly followed along, although she withdrew her hand from his (but not without a quick squeeze) when the group came into view.

"Nothing in the temple back there but traps."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: March 11, 2015, 10:41:08 am »

Startled at how quickly Lilly let go of his hand, Tomik frowned for a few seconds before spotting Senija and Albert. Heading over to them, he plopped down on the ground near them and asked,

"Feeling any better Senija? Oh, and Albert, found this staff thing in the sand, thought you could use it."

Toss Antidote at Albert

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: March 11, 2015, 11:44:00 am »

: "Hmm...I'll let them come to me if they want, I guess. And thanks for the warning about Kyle, I'll be sure to keep an eye on him.
...what's your take on it? I'm curious."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: March 11, 2015, 12:22:43 pm »

"On your execution of the rider? I am ambivalent. Death is battle's mistress. To believe in entering battle without accepting death is naivety. He would have died, here or for his crimes in the town, and a few days of time matters little in the end.  "

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: March 11, 2015, 12:27:29 pm »

: "That's basically what I was thinking, yeah. Might as well put him out of his misery now then let him be hanged in a few days. Plus, keeping him alive would have stretched our limited supplies, and we'd have to keep watch on him 24/7. If we got into another fight, who would stay behind? We need everyone we've got at the moment."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: March 11, 2015, 02:21:11 pm »

Nikolai had hid back under his rock when the arguments started, and only came out after the group had calmed down a bit. He took a look at Rajik's corpse and quickly looked away.

: I see you made your choice... We should get going. It's not far from here and we should be there before nightfall.

Not long after, the group arrived at a seemengly empty part of the desert, only a dune to be seen in front of them. Nikolai pulled out a small amulet and pronounced a strange word.

: You should step back a bit because I think I stepped too close to it.

Suddenly the sand below Nikolai started rumbling and rising. The old man got off as quickly as possible while a set of stairs rose revealing a lighted passage towards the underground. The group went deeper into the passage while the ground rumbled and went back to its original state. They only had to walk a few steps until it came into full view.

The city made by the mages under the dune. The ceiling was a transparent dome through which the group could see the moon starting to show. A large amount of buildings and houses of varied colors and shapes under it, and streets illuminated by artificial lights.

: Welcome to Veyriden my friends! I'll show you around a bit if you don't mind.

Nikolai walked the party down a large street. Even late at night people were walking around, looking at the visitors for a brief moment before going back to their business. As they walked they could see a variety of shops mostly dedicated to magics and such, and some buildings echoed of loud metallic sounds, screeches and explosions. They eventually reached a house that smelt a bit like brimstone and various burnt materials.

: This is my place! Come in I want you to meet someone.

Inside the house there were a large amount of recipients, contraptions, books and other strange stuff, some of them in movement and containing unknown substances and others completely turned into scrap. Nikolai entered one of the various rooms, where a young man was waiting.

: Abel! Did you finally find out why the electrostarter blew up? Oh wait but first here's some people I want you to meet! People this is Abel and he's been helping me for a while. He's young but talented in magic!

//Abel Leid is in!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: March 11, 2015, 02:29:31 pm »

"Woah."

"Wait..."

"What?"

"Bwuh?"

The epic poem Four Gasps of Confusion by Laura, upon seeing the underground city, year... whatever it is.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: March 11, 2015, 02:32:29 pm »

Having stuck to a professional relationship until the present time, the consistent nag of her conscience and her thoughts to speak and inquire with the group pretty much dulled Alessa's professionalism--dulled in the way that she really reconsidered talking to them about their troubles, and to support those who really needed others to tell them they cared.

Nikolai's actions paved way to her intent, and she gave him a 'Thank you' out of random mention.

She heard Laura's astonishment and echoed her own sentiments.
     "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Looking back at Abel, she thought it cordial to greet first.
     "Hello Abel. Its nice to meet an associate of Nikolai here. Are you a mage, like him and the rest?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: March 11, 2015, 02:33:42 pm »

Kyle grunts in annoyance and takes a sip from a jug marked with three Xs on it that he used to have on his belt.
"Fuhing magesh."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: March 11, 2015, 02:43:05 pm »

Lamden stared around uncomfortably, clearly looking quite spooked at the sudden change in scenery.
: "What witchcraft..."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: March 11, 2015, 02:45:53 pm »

Having left Modra outside the house, Tomik nodded in greeting to the fellow that their employer had introduced.

"Good to meet you Abel. Nikolai, should I wait until tomorrow to talk to someone about the bounty, or should I do that now?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: March 11, 2015, 02:50:06 pm »

"Oh? This is quite impressive."
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 538