Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292293 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 2: Unexpected Guests
« Reply #1335 on: January 15, 2015, 03:06:05 am »

"Yeah, sadly I thought that I'd be able to torment Senija more than Albert. Unfortunately I did the opposite it seems... Feel a bit bad about that one and will probably apologize to him about it. Didn't mean to torment him that much, to be quite honest. Ah well."

He wondered what it was that Harlan didn't believe Lily about but figured it wasn't his business.

"Well, Senija's considerate. If she thinks that he can't handle it, she'll let him go with no hard feelings. But... If he likes her, he'll work it out I think."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: January 15, 2015, 03:08:47 am »

Lilly laughed quietly.

"I think you underestimate your sister. It doesn't look like ANYTHING bothers her."

"I think Albert will be all right. You can always talk to him tomorrow, before we set out."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: January 15, 2015, 03:11:37 am »

"Heh, you're probably right. Guess I'll do that then."

He squeezed her slightly, enjoying the warmth and the comfortable weight that were coming from having her right next to him with her head on his shoulder. Maybe Senija was right. Maybe this sort of thing was something to grab onto and not let go of, especially with the chaos going on around them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: January 15, 2015, 03:16:47 am »

Lilly was comfortable for the first time in a long time. Since she'd left home, actually. Sure, traveling had been fun, and she'd seen interesting things and places... but it wasn't exactly a bed of roses. Having to make do on the road, and sleep in strange beds in run-down inns with what little gold she earned from her music... and then there was the prison for so long, every day the same four walls and oppressive melancholy aura of hopelessness and inevitability. But here, she was with friends, she was warmed by the fire and had gotten enough to eat, she felt like she belonged. Sure, there were still problems - big ones, like the Ixion military - but they felt far-off like tomorrow did. She sighed, quietly but happily.

"This is nice."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: January 15, 2015, 03:18:31 am »

"Yeah. I could just stay here and be happy. After all, I have everything I need right here with our group."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: January 15, 2015, 03:20:20 am »

A thief had to know when it was time to take his leave. He got up.

: "I'll leave the two of you be and find a place to sleep. See you tomorrow." He nodded towards the new couple and slinked away.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: January 15, 2015, 03:27:35 am »

"Good night, Harlan."

Lilly adjusted slightly, though not moving from Tomik's side.

"It's a nice inn. I've been in - and played in - way worse places than this. But this place? I could get used to it... to this."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: January 15, 2015, 03:35:06 am »

"Mmmm, it is nice. Though it's made much nicer by having you right here by my side."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: January 15, 2015, 03:43:14 am »

Lilly giggled.

"That's what I meant. Silly Tomik."

She looked up at him.

"Maybe I'll write a song for you."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: January 15, 2015, 03:46:45 am »

"Oh. Heh. That... would be something amazing. I'd love to hear it."

He quickly folder her into a full on hug, holding her tightly for a few seconds.

"You know, it's starting to feel like getting tossed into that prison was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. And I can't wait to hear that song of yours. But for now... We should both get some rest. We just fought a battle after all and we're going to need to get back on the road again tomorrow. So as nice as this is... We should rest."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: January 15, 2015, 03:51:03 am »

Laura walked up to Lamden after staring at several people intensely. How they can form relationships so easily was baffling to her.

"Hey Lamden. Were you attracted to me instantly back then, before offering me a ride?" She decided to speak quietly.

"Not that it wasn't appreciated, but I feel like everyone is performing a story from some fairy tales. As if everyone was destined to each other since the moment they met. It feels strange. All this... blatant flirting after barely few days together, not to mention their rudeness toward Kyle when he asked them to do it proper and private. I can't help but imagine pregnant bellies showing up three months from now..."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: January 15, 2015, 03:51:32 am »

Lilly didn't protest the hug, but sighed again at Tomik's words.

"You're right. It'll be a busy day tomorrow, what with running away from the army again. We'll need to get our rest and keep our strength up so we can get over the border."

She disengaged and stood.

"Guess I'll go look for a room upstairs."

Lilly collected her guitar and made her way to the stairs, where she paused for a second to look at Tomik before continuing up.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: January 15, 2015, 03:53:33 am »

Tomik nodded, and followed up after her, figuring that he should find a room of his own.

"Looks like this room is empty, so I'll grab it. You sleep well, alright Lily?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: January 15, 2015, 03:59:57 am »

"I'll try. Good night, Tomik."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: January 15, 2015, 04:07:03 am »

Harlan appeared behind Laura.

: "Don't know if you're aware of this, but no one has ever left that prison alive. Not until we did, anyway. Even if you aren't sentenced to hang, that island is a death sentence and everyone knows it. Now that they've been granted a once-in-a-lifetime reprieve, is it really that strange to see people somewhat more inclined to pursue happiness however they can? These people might never even have given each other a second glance before all that's happened, but getting a second chance at life has a way of making people think on things a little more."

: "Not that I'd expect you to understand. You're a prison guard...or at least, you *were* a prison guard. You sort of threw your old life away while everyone else was fighting to earn one more chance. Kind of the opposite, really."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 538