S'aight
- 5 (25%)
meh
- 1 (5%)
it was shit
- 2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 212

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Final Hour OOC thread. IT HAS FINISHED  (Read 158915 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Final Hour OOC thread. Couple of spots left!
« Reply #285 on: November 02, 2014, 08:32:36 am »

Name: Alessa Cathhock
Mug: (optional but recommended)
Sprite: (optional)
Class: Archer Trainee > Archer {Crossbow} > Sniper
Character Skill: Disarm
Affinity: Ice
Personal Fault:
     > 2-Handed Weapon: If the character uses a healing item: On enemy phase: -10 to Hit and Evasion
Personal Skills:
     > Skirmisher: If the character is on Open Field [Plains, Roads, Sand Terrain]; +10 to Critical
(+)  >> Rapid Reflexes: If the character is within 1 tile of an enemy unit; +10 to Hit and Evasion
(++) >>>  Hale Regimen: If the character over half hp (50% of total hp): +1 Base Damage; +1 AS
Preferred Stats: Skill, Defence

Weapon Profs: Bow (E)

Total Level: ?
Level/Tier: ?
[300/300]
HP: 16 (+0) (40%)
STR: 4 (+0) (0%)
MAG: 1 (+0) (0%)
SKL: 5 (+0) (70%)
LCK: 2 (+2) (70%)
DEF: 3 (+0) (25%)
RES: 1 (+0) (25%)
SPD: 4 (+1) (70%)
CON: 4 (+1)
AID: 3-1
MOV: 4

Bio:
Being an Ixionite to the other peoples seemed to be thought of in high regard to all; the Kingdom of Ixion had a reputation stemming from its discipline which propelled its grandeur and greatness. It was a rich place, and beset by many enemies, yet it flourished due to its organization and strategic allocation of resources--both manpower and environmental. This proceeded for years after their expansion, in which it would be said anyone born in Ixion was born in Paradise.

This was not so for young Alessa. In the perimeters of Ixion, in one of the "tiny villages" (or rather, mini-metropolises) skirting the borders of Ixion, she saw all these in another, different light. Born in a background of poverty, though not necessarily seen as poor, she was raised under the tutelage of a local guardsman and her loyal husband (who worked as a hunter). In her childhood towards the age of maturity, she learned a myriad number of teachings, venturing from combat, wilderness survival, as well as the art and intricacies of discipline, intrapersonal studies and the rules of the law, as well as philosophical ideals such as post-formal thought and humanism realistically applied. Since her adolescence, she was described as a spirited youth, with a very fiery demeanor yet with a very strong sense of self-control over her actions, preferring to both think and act: though she was also described as being overtly dedicated to a cause; stubborn in heart, this was tempered by her agreeability and patience. All these would play a vital role in the future--wherein after her studies and reaching her twentieth year, she would enact the wishes of her parents: to live a good life.

For Alessa, the distance from the capital meant a more free-rule, and thus a more open and idealistic community--this meant heavy corruption due to the distance from the main army and economy, yet still receiving the benefits of being an Ixionite. From afar, Alessa could readily see the problems of her society by being both in, and outside of it, and wondered if the glory of Ixion was slowly devolving into a tyranny, and made it another goal in life to in the very least, stop its devolution or commit right to balance the wrong, despite not directly knowing what to do.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 08:52:28 pm by Tiruin »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 02, 2014, 08:42:27 am »

Tiru: Disarm is a free skill (Unless Soly changed it, I can't check cause I'm on my iPod) So you still have 30 points.

Also you have to have at least 10 points in either strength or magic (since you're an archer, it would be strength)

If you add 10 to strength (since you're using crossbows you don't need more) and add the other 20 to other parts, you should be good, stat wise.

If Disarm is cost, then you'll need to take 10 from other sources to put in strength.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 02, 2014, 08:54:50 am »

I changed it :v
And STR and MAG are the only stats that can be 0%.

Tiruin: remember two PS can't have the same condition. As for affinities:
7, 6
Ice or Thunder?

And levels:
98, -, -, 98, 23, 20, 22, 26
Alessa gets +1 LCK, +1 DEF, +1 RES, +1 SPD!
49, -, -, 65, 25, 15, 51, 11
Alessa gets +1 SKL, +1 LCK, +1 DEF, +1 SPD!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 02, 2014, 08:56:33 am »

I thought at least one of strength and magic had to be 10, and the other could be 0?

Well, that's certainly efficient.
The Derail Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 02, 2014, 09:20:31 am »

Edit is gud.

Also poke to CE cause he's the last to move :v

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 02, 2014, 09:24:16 am »

Tiruin: remember two PS can't have the same condition.
Aww fish.
Edited! :D

As for affinities:
7, 6
Ice or Thunder?
* Tiruin checks the OP for potential candidates...
* Tiruin hits the frozen water.

Thanks MC :)

Edit: Ninja'd .-.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 02, 2014, 10:25:31 am »

Yeah, Soly, unless you changed this, STR or MAG can be 0 but they can't both be 0. Also Tir, I know this is similar to the Josephine build you made, but I would *really* suggest putting more than 40% in HP. Also remember that even if you are going to be using crossbows as your "main" weapon, a) they're super heavy, b) you don't start out with one and c) you can't know for sure that you'll be givien acess to one and so it's not the worst idea in the world to adjust your growths some to allow for the fact that you might use other bows once in a while.

2. 10 points minimum must be spent on all other core stats, with the exception of Strength and Magic. Depending on your class's style of combat, you can choose to put 0 in Strength or Magic (a Bandit with a Magic growth is not unheard of, but acceptably rare)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:47:36 am by Swordstar »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 02, 2014, 05:22:08 pm »

2. 10 points minimum must be spent on all other core stats, with the exception of Strength and Magic. Depending on your class's style of combat, you can choose to put 0 in Strength or Magic (a Bandit with a Magic growth is not unheard of, but acceptably rare)
I guess I misunderstood this (because of the unspecificity of it I guess)
...So moving 10 to STR?
Also Tir, I know this is similar to the Josephine build you made, but I would *really* suggest putting more than 40% in HP
RIGHT ._.
Edited!

Edit: Oh dear, I edited the stats before seeing Soly had rolled for it!
..Err, sorry? :-X :-\

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 02, 2014, 05:25:28 pm »

If you don't want to put 10% on STR you don't have to.
But yeah now I have to reroll levels and it's late.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 02, 2014, 05:30:25 pm »

Well, you have the numbers you rolled earlier still there, if you still went by them, the only difference would be +1 to HP, and then the rolls on strength.

Just saying, if you don't feel like it.
The Derail Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 02, 2014, 05:32:06 pm »

That's not how it works. New chances require new rolls.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 02, 2014, 05:33:22 pm »

If you don't want to put 10% on STR you don't have to.
But yeah now I have to reroll levels and it's late.
:I
Reedited!

That's not how it works. New chances require new rolls.
nuuu u_u
Give me a day to think about sticking to the old configuration please (just added 15% to HP)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 02, 2014, 05:39:31 pm »

I still object to not being required to put some amount of growth into something. If you're going to say that, we may as well just say screw it, you don't need to put growth into anything if you don't want to. The whole point of that line is that if there's a stat you're literally never going to use aka magic or strength depending on your class, you shouldn't have to waste growth. But archers, even crossbow archers, theoretically might use strength at some point if they don't have crossbows. This is literally the only RP that doesn't require that, which should tell you something about how you're interpreting that line... :/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:37:04 pm by Swordstar »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 02, 2014, 06:19:23 pm »

I still object to not being required to put some amount of growth into something. If you're going to say that, we may as well just say screw it, you don't need to put growth into anything if you don't want to. The whole point of that line is that if there's a stat you're literally never going to use aka magic or strength depending on your class, you shouldn't have to waste growth. But archers, even crossbow archers, theoretically might use strength at some point if they don't have crossbows. This is literally the only RP that doesn't require that, which should tell you something about how you're interpreting that line... :/
Movin it back~
Though I've to say the wording in the rulebook needs a bit more clarity--I didn't think that it was an either/or case. :-X

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 02, 2014, 06:23:18 pm »

ignore me
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:33:11 pm by Swordstar »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 212