S'aight
- 5 (25%)
meh
- 1 (5%)
it was shit
- 2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 212

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Final Hour OOC thread. IT HAS FINISHED  (Read 158466 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

pretty sure he isn't actually giving supports yet, just saying what needs to be where

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Bah. I need to go to bed, I've been up since 3:00 PM yesterday on 4 hours of sleep. :V
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Derp I wasn't clear enough :v

Albertsuki and Twinsupport are ready to go, just need player approval. Rest needs work but Kylian could happen before next battle.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

i'm powderminer and i approve this support :V

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Fine by me.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

I support supporting though needletime.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Duh.

Also, can we decide what we're buying? >_>

Some meds in addition to what I mentioned earlier would probs not be amiss.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Well, Singe for Catherine would probably be great so she can go another map or two without a new weapon. Who else needs weapons?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, I missed Faith Icon. Right, three. We have 3370 gold, which means technically we could afford Faith Icon and Elysian Whip and nothing else.

We should probably drop Abel's tomes on Harold.

Tomik, Harlan, Senija (sorta), Laura, Lamden, and Ketsuki probably don't need any weapons. Catherine could maybe use a new tome and I know Kyle could use a bludgeoning weapon buuuut he doesn't *need* a weapon cause he has 45 uses left on his two weapons combined. Basically, everyone has over 35 or 40 uses of weapons except for Catherine. Albert could probably use a heal staff as well. So say 1230 on Singe and a heal staff, leaves us with 2140, which means we can buy one promo item.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

You're going to regret not getting bludgeons when we have a map of only armored enemies. :(

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

So, in regards to promotion items:

Senija could probably do it, since she's maxed her Strength and Skill for First Class. But we already have one Elysian Whip.
So could Catherine, since she's maxed Magic and Skill and is probably maxing Speed soon.
Albert probably doesn't need it, since he's still at least 4 levels from maxing anything.
That goes for Lamden as well, but he's even further from any maxing.

Alternatively, we could not buy a promo item and use the money on something else.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bludgeon weapons aren't effective against armored foes per say. Of the list, only the hammer is and it's expensive and low QL, plus you don't get bonuses for using a bludgeoning weapon unlike, say, Lamden.

I'd lean towards getting the guiding ring tbh unless we already have one which I don't think we do.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

We don't, I just checked through everyone's inventory to see if we had any of the promotion items on sale already. We have a Knight's Crest, an Artistic Mark, and an Elysian Whip.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unlesssssss CE is going Valk. Which I don't think he is. But if he is, then we'd need a whip there too and I'd lean towards the whip since it's slightly cheaper and we need more of them.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

There are like four or five bludgeons that are effective against armor, and what the hell do you mean 'Ito don't get a bonus from them'.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 212