Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: SCREAM AIM! FIRE!!!!!!  (Read 19731 times)

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
Re: SCREAM AIM! FIRE!!!!!!
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2014, 01:12:55 pm »

Kill the orcs.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2014, 08:15:52 pm »

Name: Old Man Henderson
Side: Civilian
Profession: Trolling the GM

Wake up out of bed as bombs fall and bullets whiz by my apartment. Yawn, and proceed to put by leather jacket on and get ready to face the day, my shotgun by my side.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #182 on: December 05, 2014, 10:40:49 pm »

RESPAWN
Name: Orcbad II, Son of Orcbad
Side: Orcs

Slay the dwarves and any Berliners if I get the chance.
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 05, 2014, 11:01:23 pm »

Name: Definitely not a villain
Side: Supervillain

Don't be a villain

(Anyway direction this goes should be hilarious.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2014, 11:01:11 am »

Still waiting...

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 14, 2014, 02:51:59 pm »

((I'm pretty sure a jelly doughnut can't be killed.))

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2014, 03:05:32 am »

((I'm pretty sure a jelly doughnut can't be killed.))
It can be eaten.That kinda counts.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2014, 12:16:48 pm »

Name: Jack Rekkum
Side: Jack Rekkum
Profession: 90's FPS Protagonist

Blast away those Alien bastards whilst chewing gum.

What is this, the third PC I made on this RTD? Don't worry, I'll stick to it now.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2014, 11:52:53 pm »

This game has gotten so derailed it's not funny
Anyhow might update this tomorrow
Maybe

Had an idea for a Roll to dodge in which there are 5 players (or a couple NPCs filling in empty seats) who make up a squad sent to destroy x-objective, afterwards they get a new mission (is destroy y-objective)
There would be 5 classes (support gunner, medic, marksman, demolition, and assault) but each player chooses whatever they want so there doesn't need to be one of each
When a squad member dies they are permanently dead and either replaced when the mission is over or brought back with defibrillators if a medic is in the squad
Thought it would be easier on me to have a game running here with only 5 or less players at a time and stay on the rails for the most part.
You guys interested in doing that instead of whatever the heck this game turned into?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

blazing glory

« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2014, 11:56:12 pm »

Sounds interesting.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2014, 12:06:10 am »

At the end of each mission players can swap out so new guys can come in and others tired of playing or unable to at the moment can leave

The missions will also have cliche, funny, goofy settings and things to do
Like stop the neruotoxin factory from sending a shipment of toxic toys to another nation, or cripple the dolphin terrorist organization DAH (Dolphins Against Humanity), and other things of that nature

blazing glory

« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2014, 12:08:23 am »

At the end of each mission players can swap out so new guys can come in and others tired of playing or unable to at the moment can leave

The missions will also have cliche, funny, goofy settings and things to do
Like stop the neruotoxin factory from sending a shipment of toxic toys to another nation, or cripple the dolphin terrorist organization DAH (Dolphins Against Humanity), and other things of that nature

Better then this mess at any rate.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2014, 04:42:52 am »

Yeah...

This got a little derailed, so good idea.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2014, 08:01:26 am »

Well it was nice to see this game got a few pages in before massive derailing but this game needs a proper ending

For those in the space station(s) or in orbit- as you are in the midst of fighting you see several blinding pinpoints of light pockmark the surface of earth. Moments latter a shockwave flies out, disableing all the electronics in your crafts and tearing them apart sending you into the cold void of space and killing you almost instantly

For those in/around Berlin- as the war is being waged and the hordes of soldiers charge into eachother, explosions going off left and right. Several large streaks of fire across the sky catch your eyes and for those last few moments you watch as these rockets pummel into the ground in and around Berlin exploding destroying the city and the hordes of people in a blink of an eye.

Everbody else- in the mists of running from tripods, fighting tripods, or being tripods. Nuclear missiles strike all around completely vaporizing everything around

There is no victor this day as the space marines were unable to stop the attack of missiles sent from world war 5 1/2 to stop every world war from ever happening. The tripods failed at their mission to turn all of humanity into their throlls by Russian mind control.
I'll be honest, I don't know what to do with the rest of you. The soldiers in the trenches if it's not obvious, you didn't win the war. Orcs, Romans?, everbody else...... You derailed a thread soooo I guess that's a win
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]