Make stats have 1/4 regen instead
- 4 (50%)
Disable regen when attacking or getting attacked
- 2 (25%)
Other (Post in OOC)
- 2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: ❂Defense of the Ancients❂ [OOC][3/?]: I GOT THIS  (Read 14806 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

All these carries... Kansa's character is the only support.
Side: Radiant

Icarus, the War Machine

Backstory: Alucard experimented again, finally destroying the world in the process, good going. The inhabitants of the RotmG world now are forced to defend ancients for a living.
Stats:
Strength: 20
Agility: 35
Intelligence: 15

Overdrive - [130/140/150/160] [3] - Icarus puts her systems into overdrive, increasing her stats and movement speed by (15%/30%/45%/60%) and gaining (10%/15%/20%/25%)  evasion for (1/2/3/4) turns.

HF Blade - Passive/Active - Icarus's blade adjusts the frequency it vibrates at to the material she is cutting, reducing the enemies armor by (1/2/3/4) points with every consecutive hit to the same target. The debuff lasts for 3 turns.
Active: Can be used to chop down a tree.

Robotic Sensors - Passive/Active - Icarus sees more than the eye. She gains an additional vision of (2/4/6/8) tiles. On the first level she gains night-vision, true-vision on the third level, and flying-vision on the 4th.
Active [50] [3]: Icarus can set her sensors to scan a certain target, giving her a 25% chance to crit for *2 damage on that target for 3 turns. While this ability is on cooldown, the passive bonus is removed.

Combat Maneuver 12-Alpha: Shooting Star - [150/200/250/300] [10/9/8/7] - Icarus flies up into the air and charges at an enemy at slightly above sonic speeds, stunning the target for (1/2/3/4) seconds upon arrival, and critting for *4 base damage. The enemy needs to be a minimum distance of 30 tiles away, and a maximum of 100 tiles. It takes one turn to arrive.
                  When Icarus dies, her core explodes and deals 300 damage in a 10-tile radius.
That should be all. I'll do the other hero once IronyOwl finishes the sheet for it. IC thread time!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 09:55:28 pm by PrivateNomad »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: ❂Defense of the Ancients❂ [OOC][3/?]: pls join
« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2014, 09:52:56 pm »

That should be all. I'll do the other hero once IronyOwl finishes the sheet for it. IC thread time!
Am working on it, but it's hard. D:
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile

Thank you. This looks great
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ❂Defense of the Ancients❂ [OOC][3/?]:
« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2014, 10:23:58 pm »

Thank you. This looks great
You're welcome c:

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2014, 10:25:33 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 10, 2014, 10:27:47 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
I'll do yours tomorrow. You can join when I finish :p

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

So, uhh...

I don't actually know what items are good to buy because I only barely have any idea what role Harkus is.

I'm thinking Durable, Initiator, Disabler?, and...? I dunno, really...

Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

I just bought Tango and some stuff to help me not suck a huge penis.

Also, thanks PN.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

why would I ever get an Aghs on a crit-based illusion carry like Icarus? Manta, Skadi, Buttterfly, Linkens, Threads and a survivability item of choice depending on the situation, possibly diffusal blade instead of skadi
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For PosteritySide: Radiant

Icarus, the War Machine

Backstory: Alucard experimented again, finally destroying the world in the process, good going. The inhabitants of the RotmG world now are forced to defend ancients for a living.
Stats:
Strength: 20 - 380/380 health, 10 hp/sec regen
Agility: 35 +6 - 41 damage, 41% chance to dual attack, 7 armor (29.6% damage reduction), 25% magic resistance
Intelligence: 15 - 195/195 mana, 7.5 mana/sec regen

Overdrive - [130/140/150/160] [3] - Icarus puts her systems into overdrive, increasing her stats and movement speed by (15%/30%/45%/60%) and gaining (10%/15%/20%/25%)  evasion for (4) turns.

HF Blade - Passive/Active - Icarus's blade adjusts the frequency it vibrates at to the material she is cutting, reducing the enemies armor by (1/2/3/4) points with every consecutive hit to the same target. The debuff lasts for 3 turns.
Active: Can be used to chop down a tree.

Robotic Sensors - Passive/Active - Icarus sees more than the eye. She gains an additional vision of (2/4/6/8) tiles. On the first level she gains night-vision, true-vision on the third level, and flying-vision on the 4th.
Active [50] [3]: Icarus can set her sensors to scan a certain target, giving her a 25% chance to crit for *2 damage on that target for 3/3/4/5 turns. While this ability is on cooldown, the passive bonus is removed.

Combat Maneuver 12-Alpha: Shooting Star - [150/200/250] [9/8/7] - Icarus flies up into the air and charges at an enemy at slightly above sonic speeds, stunning the target for (2/3/4) seconds upon arrival, and critting for *4 damage. The enemy needs to be a minimum distance of 5 tiles away, and a maximum of 20 tiles. It takes one turn to arrive.
                  When Icarus dies, her core explodes and deals 300 damage in a 10-tile radius.

Inventory: 125 gold
x4
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 11:55:06 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

question, are the numbers of tiles on my ult correct? how huge is the map? I basicaly tried to set the range of my ult to be about as large as my vision range with 4 levels in sensors.

what is the range on the active of robot sensors?

also is the damage done not kinda very very low, compared to the regen per turn? Same for health. Isn't there a base?

what is base movement speed?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:56:01 pm by Akroma »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

critting for *4 base damage.

I'm guess non-crit for your ultimate is regular, or something?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wait, base damage? that's not how crits work. Crits factor in your total damage, including the +x

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

I'm wondering just what defines a carry.
OK, yes, a reliance on support to "carry" them through the early game, a big need for monies, and a tremendous late game.
But that definition doesn't really make sense to me, even after reading the wiki.

What MAKES a carry? What kinds of abilities are "carry" abilities? What roles do each character currently in this game fill (did somebody say 7 carries 1 support?!)?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11