Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: GREAT RIVER LEGENDS [3/3 playing] [0 on wait list]  (Read 24060 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: ADVENTURE [3/3 playing] [0 on wait list]
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2014, 05:20:13 pm »

"Now I do have some more questions. Why are you asking me about this and why did you show me this book?"

((I'm I doing a good job? I'm I noblely enough?))
( ya you're doin good, just be as nobley as you want))

"Well I've been looking for a busy to adventure with, and you seem to balance my stupidity"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2014, 06:03:49 pm »

"Well normally I consider anyone who tells me that leaving this place insane but if it were in the noble persuit of knowledge... Yes that's a wonderful idea I can learn more things while finally getting to test my magic abilities out more than normal! If you will have me then I will join you on your adventures."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2014, 06:06:34 pm »

"Well normally I consider anyone who tells me that leaving this place insane but if it were in the noble persuit of knowledge... Yes that's a wonderful idea I can learn more things while finally getting to test my magic abilities out more than normal! If you will have me then I will join you on your adventures."

Ranger:" Good, my name is Karth by the way."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2014, 06:08:22 pm »

"It is nice to meet you Karth. My name is Dreet-tei. ((So are there set spells or is the magic system more freeform?))
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 06:10:19 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2014, 06:26:17 pm »

"It is nice to meet you Karth. My name is Dreet-tei. ((So are there set spells or is the magic system more freeform?))
((I just drained a storm into a pot and used it to make a pillar of ice explode out of it to snipe a wizard while using a pan to radar his ice magic, you tell me.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2014, 06:28:33 pm »

((Oh yeah forgot about that.....   :-X))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2014, 09:42:30 pm »

((Ya I really need to re title this game, it's not running on the normal rules anymore. But ya wizards [in this thread at least] have basicaly no limitations on what they can do while normal characters have some stuff that holds them down {see the magic spoiler in OP}))

Ranger:"Well I'm going to be completely honest, I don't think a simple hunting trip will be fun and we are many many miles away from the nearest Kahjiit village were I could find some crazy shiz for us to do sooooooooo, do you have any ideas on who to get some missions from?"

(Your relatives are nobles and nobles usualy have stupid problems they need help with such as the retreaval of stolen things, riding their farms of goblins so their workers can work, getting things they want, etc etc)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: GREAT RIVER LEGENDS [3/3 playing] [0 on wait list]
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2014, 09:45:32 pm »

"We could ask one of my kin if they need anything done. I've seen them ask for some insane things."

((Yay! New title! Can I ask to be in the wait list in advance?))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2014, 09:52:11 pm »

"We could ask one of my kin if they need anything done. I've seen them ask for some insane things."

((Yay! New title! Can I ask to be in the wait list in advance?))

((Are you wanting to run a second character through at the same time? If not seeming as being I think you'll be fine, there doesn't seem to be a whole lotta people waiting *looks at wait list like and hears a cricket chirp))

Ranger:"well then, lead the way"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2014, 10:00:33 pm »

Lead Karth to one of my kin.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2014, 10:07:24 pm »

Lead Karth to one of my kin.

Knowing your senial old uncle is always babbling about some crazy crap that he needs done you thought of him first
You lead Karth to your uncles house just next to the town gates, it's an impressive mansion ornate with beatiful plants though your house is much nicer

You enter, Karth is mesmerized
Your uncle is in the main living room/hall he looks at you," Why if it isn't my favorite grandson Jeneis-de"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2014, 10:10:23 pm »

"Uncle it is me your nephew Dreet-tei."

((Awkward.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2014, 10:38:24 pm »

"Uncle it is me your nephew Dreet-tei."

((Awkward.))
((He's an old rich argonian that dosnt get out much, what did you expect? *begins giggling))

"I could have sworn you were...... Ah nevermind, what is it you want now? I doubt it's to here my rants"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2014, 10:40:30 pm »

"We came to see if there is anything you need us to do."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2014, 10:43:47 pm »

"We came to see if there is anything you need us to do."

"Well.... That's a first" .-. He looks very puzzled and purple we that someone actualy wants to help him.
"You know the vine yard I own just outside of town? There is a beast in a cave near there, that seems to have a thing for my grapes. Deal with it, I don't care if you kill it, make a deal with it, or move it but I can't lose that many grapes every other week"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19