Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

Author Topic: GREAT RIVER LEGENDS [3/3 playing] [0 on wait list]  (Read 23992 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
GREAT RIVER LEGENDS [3/3 playing] [0 on wait list]
« on: October 02, 2014, 05:42:52 pm »

The adventures in this thread wil take place in the River Valley nations which is a map set up for a different game I'm playing with my friends but we need some random stories so I figured a few could be made here ( I will try to post a picture of the map some time if I can )

Rules
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fill out your character sheet

Magic

There will be 3 adventurers run through at a time
They will play till they die and the next person on the waiting list will start
If there is no one on the wait list then the person that just died can immediately start a new character
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 09:42:58 pm by Cryxis, Prince of Doom »
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ADVENTURE [SG]
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 11:47:37 pm »

Bumping for a nibble

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 12:06:02 am »

Name: Dreet-Tei Kayseus
Race: Argonian.
Intended Class: Mage.
Main weapon: None
Magic: Fire and wind.
Alignment: Chaotic neutral.
Biggest advantage: Smart.
Disadvantages: Aversion to cold and a fear of Orcs. ((I'm trying to get back into the habit of logging on more then once a month so hopefully join a new game will help!))  ((Also pray that Sheogorath decides to make this game really !!FUN!! hehehehehehehe.))
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 12:09:01 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 12:13:30 am »

Here we have our first character

You find yourself in the kingdom library as you always are, studying the great magics and interpretations.
Your parents never wanted you to take up fighting but you always found a way
Your inteligence made you so much more able to delve into the magical arts but horifying childhood memories leave you unable to enter combat with orcs and having been raised by a higher class family you never went outside during winters but instead sat by the fire place reading your books on magics.

You see a hulking ranger aproach the table you are reading at
He puts a small (in comparison to yours) book, it seems to be about wildlife and the such
He looks at you,"When was the last time you left the walls of this kingdom"
Having been pampered all your life and no need to leave the safe walls you never actualy have left
And from what your parents tell you orcs and other evil creatures live past the great walls

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 12:18:51 am »

"Never. Why would I ever leave the kingdom? Why are you asking me such a question?"
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 10:00:11 am »

(Just going to post an update everytime the current posters post, as more people post I'll wait for like a 3/4 majority or so to post)

The ranger looks puzzled," You mean to say you haven't traveled the great woods or seen the other great cities of this world?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 03:46:35 pm »

Name: Gary Halimaukor
Race: Human
Intended Class: Mage
Main weapon: Iron pot
Magic: Ice
Alignment: Lawful Good
Biggest advantage: Awesome at ice magic
Disadvantages: Hatred of all life
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 03:57:16 pm »

"Of course I haven't. Why would I?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 04:13:37 pm »

Name: Zalvik Nalstroth.
Race: Human with a tiny pinch of tiefling.
Intended Class: Necromancer.
Main Weapon: Words.
Magic: The Forbidden Magics of Life and Death.
Greatest Advantage: The Tieing blood makes him an extremely powerful Empath, he can feel the emotions of all those near him. And can use that to his advantage, words cut deeper then blades, however they can also heal the broken.
Disadvantags: He can't turn off his Empath abilities and is often overwhelmed by the emotions. He's also a biiiiit too nice due to feeling how everyone feels and often overindulges on sugar, did I mention how hyper he is sometimes? Wait till you see him with sugar.

((This character should be fun~))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 04:31:02 pm »

((Hi Kev-senpai! *Waves at screen frantically*))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 04:38:52 pm »

((Haaaai~! *waves back~*))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 11:50:47 pm »

((Sorry guys just running one adventurer through at a time, unless your rather do like four but I originaly just wanted it to be one adventurer run till they did or complete some great goal then start up with another. That being said you can suggest the next action or tell me that you would rather have it be multiple seperate players. If the first we can sure do your characters after the current one dies))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2014, 12:07:01 am »

((Multiple separate players could be interesting, although you should make sure you can handle a game of that scope, it gets a tad difficult to juggle a multiplayer game on top of several other games. {I would know~ I'm in the process of writing up a few openings for another set of games right now and plan on updating my other games in the next couple days~}))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2014, 12:17:47 am »

Name: Zalvik Nalstroth.
Race: Human with a tiny pinch of tiefling.
Intended Class: Necromancer.
Main Weapon: Words.
Magic: The Forbidden Magics of Life and Death.
Greatest Advantage: The Tieing blood makes him an extremely powerful Empath, he can feel the emotions of all those near him. And can use that to his advantage, words cut deeper then blades, however they can also heal the broken.
Disadvantags: He can't turn off his Empath abilities and is often overwhelmed by the emotions. He's also a biiiiit too nice due to feeling how everyone feels and often overindulges on sugar, did I mention how hyper he is sometimes? Wait till you see him with sugar.

((This character should be fun~))

((Sorry but magic is only one of the three ice fire or wind, it's part of the universe that this game is set in. But I guess I could let this slide))
((And I'll try with multiple characters but only you three for now))

You find yourself sitting  at a table. It is in a dark room and there is a plate with small, thin, crispy (not burnt) bits a bread covered in sugar. There are only a few other people in the room and they are wearing the same purple hooded robes with black stripes as you

Name: Gary Halimaukor
Race: Human
Intended Class: Mage
Main weapon: Iron pot
Magic: Ice
Alignment: Lawful Good
Biggest advantage: Awesome at ice magic
Disadvantages: Hatred of all life

((Mind putting a secondary weapon and another disadvantage, not a major problem though so I'll still start you up too))

You find yourself sitting on the top of a mountain, icy winds blowing down on you though the cold never bothered you. There is a group of soldiers behind you, the commander of the group looks at you "You said that you could stop these storms that have been plauging the village. I think another Mage is here and we will have to dispatch him, why do you try so hard to stop something more powerful than yourself?"
[you can cast a spell to stop the storm or make it worse as you may be the one causing it already anyways]

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2014, 12:34:26 am »

((He Also has an unreasonable fear of sand. and a pan, sharpened to perfection.))

"Because, my friend, Power is literally meaningless, The wizard could slip and fall, breaking his neck in the process, from a mouse startling him, does that make the mouse stronger, or more powerful?"

I sense the source of the icy magic, which is probably not me, Raising my pot and pan high into the sky as I summon my power to begin the arduous task of both finding the wizard with my radar like pan, and draining the storm into my pot.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19