yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265686 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Glacial Assault
« Reply #3015 on: June 24, 2015, 12:09:50 am »

Lyssa shrinks away, obviously confused. "B-but... Fae said we were 'in trouble.' D-doesn't that usually mean..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: June 24, 2015, 12:13:40 am »

"And you think that talking down to us is going to make us reconsider if you are in trouble? Any hunter worth their salt should be able to take their lumps with dignity young lady."

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: June 24, 2015, 12:22:36 am »

"All I'm saying is, 'any hunter worth their salt' would have done the same thing. If you wanna punish me for that, fine, but I'm at least gonna explain myself first."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: June 24, 2015, 12:27:22 am »

Aztec puts a hand on Lyssa's shoulder. She shakes her head in a not yet kind of fashion. She doesn't speak though.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: June 24, 2015, 12:27:58 am »

"Then in the future, I suggest explaining more reasonably."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: June 24, 2015, 01:42:41 am »

"Well, I'm here cause I was one o' the students that tried to fight Mesh, right? Though, it wasn't really much o' a fight... Ta her it probably looked more like we were just kinda flailing angrily at her or sumthin'."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: June 24, 2015, 07:46:46 am »

Anna returns her axes to halberd form, and nods at the teacher. She then gives Joro a hand up. ((I don't remember seeing purple used...)) "It was a good fight. I was a bit worried about the ice wall."
He graciously accepts the hand, "Thanks, I should've started with that, but I panicked."  He grins ruefully as the platform begins to descend. "I didn't expect to pass honestly. "

Fae silently praises herself for finding level headed teachers. "As Professor Jet insinuated we are here to discuss what happened.  However, your initial tone makes it sound like you are only looking for a fight. So let's just get to punishment shall we?

Professor Mesh you are on probation until such time as we can judge that you have properly atoned for behaving in a manner unbecoming of a trained huntress and for assaulting so many students.  Lexus and Lyssa you are on remedial huntsmanship training for the next three months.  The rest of you, unless you took issue with the Ponzini twins have a good day.

Everyone else get in here!"
The Ponzini posse arises and slowly files in.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: June 24, 2015, 07:52:33 am »

Lexus places their hands in their lap to hide the fact that they were tensed into fists.
They say nothing.
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: June 24, 2015, 07:55:54 am »

"...wait. We get ta go, jus' like that?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: June 24, 2015, 07:57:23 am »

Anna returns her axes to halberd form, and nods at the teacher. She then gives Joro a hand up. ((I don't remember seeing purple used...)) "It was a good fight. I was a bit worried about the ice wall."
He graciously accepts the hand, "Thanks, I should've started with that, but I panicked."  He grins ruefully as the platform begins to descend. "I didn't expect to pass honestly. "

"You could have passed, I think. Your style seems to revolve around keeping your distance, while mine is about closing in. Maybe next time you fight a close-in fighter, try some Lighting dust to disable their weapon. Really, I'd have been screwed if you'd done that."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: June 24, 2015, 08:10:42 am »

"...wait. We get ta go, jus' like that?"
"Yes, in this case you did nothing wrong.  Professor Mesh overstepped her boundaries and consider this my apology. That said if you and Saph wouldn't mind sticking around after I've dealt with this next batch, I would very much appreciate it."

"You could have passed, I think. Your style seems to revolve around keeping your distance, while mine is about closing in. Maybe next time you fight a close-in fighter, try some Lighting dust to disable their weapon. Really, I'd have been screwed if you'd done that."
"Yeah, I figured as much."  The platform finishes its descent, "I'll see you around maybe."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: June 24, 2015, 08:12:44 am »

"...yeah, okay. Consider it my thanks fer not punishin' me, or somethin'."
Carran, naturally, walks out.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: June 24, 2015, 08:13:15 am »

"See ya." Anna says, before going off to her dorm room. Perhaps running into someone.

((Does Anna have a team yet, or is she unassigned?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: June 24, 2015, 08:13:53 am »

She might run into a sleepy, pink-haired girl.

And by that, we mean literally. She's that sleepy.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: June 24, 2015, 08:16:38 am »

She might run into a sleepy, pink-haired girl.

And by that, we mean literally. She's that sleepy.
Indeed she does. "Oh, sorry, didn't notice you." she says as she walks into the girl. If she begins to fall over, Anna catches her.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 300