yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 266209 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Glacial Assault
« Reply #2835 on: June 10, 2015, 11:49:44 pm »

"Shut up."
Ian continues poking and prodding the knight.

"Ah... So they're deaf?"
"THAT IS RUDE. PLEASE PRODUCE PROPER CREDENTIALS OR DESIST FROM TOUCHING ME."

"Not that I'm aware of.  Though I can understand their trepidation, the experimental study will likely kill her.  And if it doesn't I'll probably get dumped with the job of cleaning up the shattered mess of a whatever-she-is."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 11:53:08 pm by MrVoid »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: June 10, 2015, 11:54:11 pm »

Ian continues poking the knight. Maybe he can make it uncomfortable enough to go away.

"... You do realize how quickly that pair of sentences made me switch from being on your side, to being on the kids side right?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: June 10, 2015, 11:59:54 pm »

"PLEASE PRODUCE PROPER CREDENTIALS OR DESIST FROM TOUCHING ME."

"Of course there is also the possibility that any studies done on her will lead to a better understanding of the Vestige Grimm, the creature that attacked you and potentially curing current and future victims."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: June 11, 2015, 12:01:27 am »

Ian caresses the knights face thing.

"Yeah but... it's kind of a scummy thing to do to any living being."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: June 11, 2015, 12:09:30 am »

"PLEASE PRODUCE PROPER CREDENTIALS OR DESIST FROM TOUCHING ME."

"The current working theory is that the Grimm parts are actually a parasite attached to the host's neurological system.  She probably isn't even properly sentient anymore.  And scummy can be part of the job sometimes."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: June 11, 2015, 12:24:20 am »

"YOU'RE A TEACHER! That's, like, the least scummy job on the planet!"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: June 11, 2015, 12:26:31 am »

"I'm a huntress, that has always come first."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: June 11, 2015, 12:34:51 am »

"Yeah, light in the dark and all the jazz. That's like, the second least scummy job ever."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: June 11, 2015, 12:48:15 am »

"Have you ever been a part of a hunt where you end up the only survivor due to the sacrifices of your teammates?  Or perhaps seen what happens to the villages that the Grimm destroy?  Have you ever been forced to choose between two villages when two different herds of Goliath are stomping towards them and there is no backup coming?  It's in those moments that the scum is easy to see."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: June 11, 2015, 01:14:02 am »

"Have you ever had to stay still and silent when your best friends are dying in some alleyway because a couple people had a problem with them using it? Have you ever seen the lives of the people around you destroyed, just because some drug dealer needed a few more lien in his pocket? Have you ever had your home broken into by racists, your lover shot, and being forced to flee as your home is burned and the only thing you can do is thank the heavens that your child wasn't there to experience it? I realize you've had bad times with the soulless. But scum, is not something you've been trainned to deal in."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: June 11, 2015, 01:20:04 am »

"Good to know, and for what its worth, I'm sorry.  But we are straying away from the topic at hand.  Are you going to try to stop me from capturing the girl, binding her and placing her under the guardianship of the knights in the cargo hold for our trip back?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: June 11, 2015, 01:21:21 am »

Falu looks absolutely disgusted, "You're no worse then the grimm if you think they are scum. You say that you ended up the only survivor, that you had to watch as grimm destroyed a village. I've been in both situations. You weren't forced to be the only survivor. You're just a coward who didn't want to sacrifice yourself to protect innocent lives. I've lived my whole life up until now on the out-lands of society. Grimm do not attack villages unless provoked. My old home had an entire herd of Goliath foraging next to it for several years, and they never once attempted to destroy it. You are the scum, Mesh. A coward and worthless. Saph is under my care. You will not lay a hand on her." Falu has drawn her sword, and converted it into mace mode, "I dare you to try." Falu's expression appears to be very grim as she looks at professor Mesh.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: June 11, 2015, 01:27:14 am »

"To be blunt... yes, I'm against your plan wholeheartedly."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: June 11, 2015, 01:27:39 am »

Chryssa composes herself, fixing her beret and straightening her clothing. She takes a stand behind, and off to the right of Falu.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: June 11, 2015, 01:53:50 am »

Falu looks absolutely disgusted, "You're no worse then the grimm if you think they are scum. You say that you ended up the only survivor, that you had to watch as grimm destroyed a village. I've been in both situations. You weren't forced to be the only survivor. You're just a coward who didn't want to sacrifice yourself to protect innocent lives. I've lived my whole life up until now on the out-lands of society. Grimm do not attack villages unless provoked. My old home had an entire herd of Goliath foraging next to it for several years, and they never once attempted to destroy it. You are the scum, Mesh. A coward and worthless. Saph is under my care. You will not lay a hand on her." Falu has drawn her sword, and converted it into mace mode, "I dare you to try." Falu's expression appears to be very grim as she looks at professor Mesh.
Mesh attack (43) = Semblance Heavenly Bull: Nothing can reduce, mitigate or cancel this damage 4300

The professor's grip is twisted in Falu's shirt and she is lifted into the air, followed by a crushing blow back into the ice before being lifted back into the air.  "You kids really do suck at context." whereas before hers was the tired voice of a disciplinarian, it is now that of a quiet fury.  "They died protecting me and a caravan of refugees during an ambush, and yes I am scum for allowing them to do so, but you can be damned sure that those people made it to the city safely.  So you... are in no position to lecture me, you inexperienced little brat who knows nothing of Grimm.  They attack when they sense negativity or sense a true vulnerability that will kill as many humans as they can.  Also, if you think that they were just 'grazing' then you are even more foolish than I thought.  True Grimm don't need to eat.  They were watching you." she releases Falu to crumple to the ground barely conscious.

"To be blunt... yes, I'm against your plan wholeheartedly."
"*ahem*, well then would you be opposed to taking custody of her for the remainder of the flight and allowing professor Fae to have the last word on the matter?"
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 300