yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 266295 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Glacial Assault
« Reply #2415 on: April 18, 2015, 12:30:35 am »

She looked up at the other girl. Something about her eyes seemed almost familiar, comforting even. She sighed and stood up straight, sniffling. "You're... You're right. This is no time to break down. People are counting on us, goddamnit! I'll have time to cry later!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: April 18, 2015, 12:32:54 am »

Katarina nods and slips her helm back on along with her gauntlet, drawing her swords.

"You can stay point, I'll watch our backs. We may have friends back there, but they came through a wall... I don't doubt an Ursa may do the same."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: April 18, 2015, 10:57:58 am »

Maeve, satisfied with having burninated the vestiges, starts zapping the Beowolves.
Nia, meanwhile, grabs the poor Hunters, checks if they're alive.

If they're alive, Nia gets behind cover and concentrates, as a pool of white, almost moonlight-esque light appears over them, healing their wounds and restoring their Aura at the cost of Nia's.

If not, Nia leaves them behind a rock and resumes firing. As much as she hated seeing dead people, she'd prefer not to join them.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: April 18, 2015, 11:01:43 am »

Ian looks around.
"Well, I guess I won't be getting away with just whistling..."
He pauses to think for a moment before snapping (How did he do that with his gauntlets on?) and holding his finger up in a manner that says he thought of something.
"I knew hanging out at the docks would be useful one day..."
And then he starts singing.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: April 18, 2015, 03:20:32 pm »

Lyssa nods and wipes her eyes before retracing her steps back to the others.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: April 21, 2015, 05:03:11 pm »

(( Oh no, I didn't notice that SenBow replied. :-[ I stopped checking after a few pages. ))

"You have no room to talk, bird-brain." Hazel retorts, and, feeling satisfied with how she's roasted the chicken, continuing in the direction from which the noise came. "Come on. We're gonna miss everything!"
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: April 22, 2015, 05:18:46 pm »

"Saph, you alright? You aren't sounding so well."
Mister, eh... Heh. Ya can call me Carran. 'S what my friends call me, and you're definitely my friend, y'know?
Carran takes her hand, and starts walking towards the tunnel, Saph in tow.
You're soundin' a wee bit different, though, like Slate said. Any reasons why?
"Nope, just peachy Maaaaaaa..." For a moment, it looks like she is struggling before perking up again, "Carran."

"She'll be alright.. let me attend to the others," Braith says before beginning to heal the others with his power. A white glow channels from his hand and spirals around them, restoring their aura with his own.
Unfortunately, the others have all passed on.  One of them appears to have been dead for quite awhile, his body is dessicated.

She looked up at the other girl. Something about her eyes seemed almost familiar, comforting even. She sighed and stood up straight, sniffling. "You're... You're right. This is no time to break down. People are counting on us, goddamnit! I'll have time to cry later!"
Katarina nods and slips her helm back on along with her gauntlet, drawing her swords.

"You can stay point, I'll watch our backs. We may have friends back there, but they came through a wall... I don't doubt an Ursa may do the same."

The group gathers together again, a quick scout about reveals three passages, the one that Braith and Connor made, the one Lyssa ran down and the way that Carran came from.  There's also the way back.

Maeve, satisfied with having burninated the vestiges, starts zapping the Beowolves.
Nia, meanwhile, grabs the poor Hunters, checks if they're alive.

If they're alive, Nia gets behind cover and concentrates, as a pool of white, almost moonlight-esque light appears over them, healing their wounds and restoring their Aura at the cost of Nia's.

If not, Nia leaves them behind a rock and resumes firing. As much as she hated seeing dead people, she'd prefer not to join them.
Maeve attack 1 (65) = 780
Nia action (45) = Partial Failure
Beowolf 2 =
Beowolf 3 (88) = 475.2 (Nia)
Beowolf 4 (2) = 10.8 (Maeve)
Beowolf 5 (15) = 81 (Nia)

Defense Maeve = 240
Defense Nia = 220

Maeve health = 4000 - 98.4
Nia health = 4000 - 492.8 - 336.2
Beowolf 2 = -?-
Beowolf 3 = -?- 462.3
Beowolf 4 = -?-
Beowolf 5 = -?-

Nia rushes forward to grab the people and successfully drags one of them out of the water, but she slips one the ice and the Grimm take full advantage of her weakness.  Targeting her more.  Maeve's bolt hits the weakest, tearing a hole in it's chest and arcing to the next Grimm nearly killing it as well.
Ian looks around.
"Well, I guess I won't be getting away with just whistling..."
He pauses to think for a moment before snapping (How did he do that with his gauntlets on?) and holding his finger up in a manner that says he thought of something.
"I knew hanging out at the docks would be useful one day..."
And then he starts singing.
Gale joins in on the chorus.  Their path remains unobstructed however as they continue deeper into the Glacier.

Jet and Professor Ma are now at a crossroads in the Glacier, Professor Ma's mental map stating that left will take them out, and right will take them to a large chamber deep within the glacier.
(( Oh no, I didn't notice that SenBow replied. :-[ I stopped checking after a few pages. ))

"You have no room to talk, bird-brain." Hazel retorts, and, feeling satisfied with how she's roasted the chicken, continuing in the direction from which the noise came. "Come on. We're gonna miss everything!"
You continue forward, Lexus sullen and Hazel doing everything she can to rub them the wrong way.  It is almost entirely quiet, apart from what sounds like singing.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: April 22, 2015, 05:21:07 pm »

"Well. That's good, la-Saph. So, Slate. Lead the way, eh?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: April 22, 2015, 05:38:44 pm »

When he finishes singing Ian looks around as he walks.
"Must not like sea shanties."

"Well, we haven't seen anything yet so I suppose going right is the better idea..."

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: April 25, 2015, 12:06:07 pm »

Slate walks up to Carren, and whispers into his ear.
"There's dead up ahead. She shouldn't see that, she almost became one of them."
He turns to Saph, concerned.
"Saph. Look at me."
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: April 25, 2015, 12:08:17 pm »

Carran whispers back.
Are...are you serious? Shit.
Carran turns to Saph.
Yeah, Saph. Look at Slate, okay?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: April 25, 2015, 02:31:05 pm »

"Wait. Actually stop for one moment. Do you hear that?"
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: April 25, 2015, 05:19:20 pm »

Chryssa calmly walks through the icy corridor her and Falu are in, while keeping her guard up.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: April 25, 2015, 05:47:15 pm »

Braith sighs grimly and looks for a fight.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: April 25, 2015, 06:00:54 pm »

Falu does the same as Chryssa. This seemed to easy, but Falu was not one for jinxing good luck.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 300