yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 266062 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Moving foward!
« Reply #2340 on: April 14, 2015, 11:25:31 am »

Katarina grimaces slightly at the hits she took.

"Tougher than they seem. Guess we can fix that."
She dashes forward to finish off the weakest looking Beowolf, going to the next weakest as she went through the targets.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: April 14, 2015, 11:48:10 am »

Ian start mauling the vestige like a wolf or a bear. Some large angry creature with plenty of fur and claws. Like Putin.
(97 i'll calculate later.). Ian's assault is relentless. The Vestige barely keeping its head.
(71) Gale manages to get her hand on her opponent's arm, disintegrating it and leaving some interesting white cracks slowly epanding over its remaining body.
(17) Ian's opponent attempts an off balance attack
(80) enraged the Vestige attacks Gale with its remaining arm. It manages to land a rather nasty blow against her temple.

"Looks like I'm almost though. Firing."
Slate fires another shot at the orb.
(23) the orb seems to have hardened itself right there in response to the trauma. "nonono, shut up".
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: April 14, 2015, 11:52:18 am »

Oi! What's going on back there?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: April 14, 2015, 12:01:31 pm »

Ian jumps up and curb stomps the Vestige's head in.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: April 14, 2015, 12:25:38 pm »

Lyssa jumps off a Beowolf swinging at her to slash another in the face. "I've faced a lot worse. These guys are nothin'."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: April 14, 2015, 12:35:07 pm »

Maeve switches tack, as the yellow glyph in her hand twisted into a red, flaming glyph. Remembering the Vestiges' weakness to fire, she instead hurls a blast of flame at the vestiges, while turning to Nia, backing away from the fight. She had no desire to be swallowed, and as much as she intensely wanted to rip them to shreds, her common sense conquered her sadistic urges.
"I'll handle these orb creatures, you handle the other Grimm."

Nia nods, before closing her eyes. A flat black oval appears over her head, as it gleams with unnatural sheen, a strange light splashing over the Grimm.

They become weaker in strength, feebler and frailer, their bestial strength becoming Nia's own.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: April 14, 2015, 12:46:22 pm »

"Just keep watch"
He fires again, wats a moment to see what'll happen, then fires again if Saph hasn't been freed.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: April 14, 2015, 12:48:25 pm »

(( No, no, don't reply to that SB. I'm sorry, I was editing it, but I had to put my phone away (given class had started). I fixed it, though, if you wouldn't mind replying to the post displayed below instead. ))

Hazel decides to poke some fun at Lexus for bringing about their current situation, lightly mentioning their gynophobia in a teasing manner, then (somewhat roughly) nudging the other off of her so she can stand up.

"If I didn't know you were afraid of girls, I'd say you were coming onto me. Get it?" Kiss a decent first-impression goodbye, Hazel, for you've ruined any chance you had at getting one. Gods, that joke was horrible.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:28:59 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: April 15, 2015, 05:19:58 pm »

"We seem fine for now... Deeper we go?"

Falu nods and follows beside Chryssa, watching their backs to prevent an ambush.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: April 15, 2015, 05:32:45 pm »

"What a scary stick you have there—save it for the baddies, though."
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: April 15, 2015, 06:28:44 pm »

"Stick-?! Don't you call it a stick! You're the one with a.. a tree branch!"
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: April 15, 2015, 06:29:00 pm »

Braith looks for commotion.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: April 15, 2015, 07:11:54 pm »

"Don't let it ruffle your feathers. But, do, however, let it drive you to come up with better comebacks. Really, I think that one just lowered my IQ."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: April 15, 2015, 07:16:13 pm »

Ian start mauling the vestige like a wolf or a bear. Some large angry creature with plenty of fur and claws. Like Putin.
(97 i'll calculate later.). Ian's assault is relentless. The Vestige barely keeping its head.
(71) Gale manages to get her hand on her opponent's arm, disintegrating it and leaving some interesting white cracks slowly epanding over its remaining body.
(17) Ian's opponent attempts an off balance attack
(80) enraged the Vestige attacks Gale with its remaining arm. It manages to land a rather nasty blow against her temple.

"Looks like I'm almost though. Firing."
Slate fires another shot at the orb.
(23) the orb seems to have hardened itself right there in response to the trauma. "nonono, shut up".
((Got everyone's stats in a nice spreadsheet now.))
Ian Damage = 582
Ian momentum = 2
Gale Damage = 1065
Gale momentum = 2
Grimm 1 = 68 v 260 no damage
Grimm 2
Ian Damage 2 (3) = 27
Ian momentum 3
Gale damage = 1237.5
Grimm 1

Ian leaps, but the Vestige catches his leg on the way up.  However it doesn't realize that Gale is behind it.  Her gloved hand elegantly pierces it's chest and it rapidly dissolves into nothingness.
((Gale's stats for those wondering: Aura 25, Weapon skill 5, Dust skill 5, Semblance 75))

Katarina grimaces slightly at the hits she took.

"Tougher than they seem. Guess we can fix that."
She dashes forward to finish off the weakest looking Beowolf, going to the next weakest as she went through the targets.
Lyssa jumps off a Beowolf swinging at her to slash another in the face. "I've faced a lot worse. These guys are nothin'."
Lyssa Damage (91) = 728
Lyssa momentum = 2
Katarina Damage (84) = 588
Katarina Momentum = 2
Beowolf 2
Beowolf 3
Beowolf 4 (77) = 308 Lyssa -280 defense no dodge.
Beowolf 5 (36) = 216 Katarina -280 defense
Lyssa health = 1500 -28
Katarina health = 2400 (remembered your defensive stat, no damage taken last round.)
Beowolf 4 = -?- 293
Beowolf 5 = -?- 77

Oi! What's going on back there?
"Just keep watch"
He fires again, wats a moment to see what'll happen, then fires again if Saph hasn't been freed.
(62) the shot pierces into the orb once again, more cracks.
(3) the next shot is ineffective."Stop whispering! I'm... I won't answer you!"  The bubble does look as though it is about to shatter.

Maeve switches tack, as the yellow glyph in her hand twisted into a red, flaming glyph. Remembering the Vestiges' weakness to fire, she instead hurls a blast of flame at the vestiges, while turning to Nia, backing away from the fight. She had no desire to be swallowed, and as much as she intensely wanted to rip them to shreds, her common sense conquered her sadistic urges.
"I'll handle these orb creatures, you handle the other Grimm."

Nia nods, before closing her eyes. A flat black oval appears over her head, as it gleams with unnatural sheen, a strange light splashing over the Grimm.

They become weaker in strength, feebler and frailer, their bestial strength becoming Nia's own.

190*1.5 fire damage to the orbs for three rounds.  They quickly appear to be melting away.

10% buff to Nia's damage next two turns 10% decrease to enemy damage next two turns.

Braith looks for commotion.
Somehow, Connor has managed to disappear.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: April 15, 2015, 07:22:44 pm »

Braith sighs and searches for him.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 300