yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265224 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Three Months Later...
« Reply #1665 on: March 09, 2015, 12:41:55 am »

Ian nods and walks over. He crouches down and after a bit of digging pulls out a burger and closes the door. He turns to Gale and sits on his heals as he munches on it.
"So, you have any plans for in the city?"
"Not much, probably just see some old friends and hit a store or something.  Speaking of, I don't really have your number..." she looks a little sheepish.

Falu asks who is there.
There is a grunt from outside and what sounds like a weapon extending.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: March 09, 2015, 12:48:54 am »

Ian pulls out his scroll with one hand. He stands up and starts walk towards her with an easy going smile on his face.
"Asking for my number so soon? Quite bold of you Gale... but..."
Ian smirks as he takes a bite of the burger.
"You show me yours I'll show you mine? What do ya say?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: March 09, 2015, 12:57:27 am »

"Or..." (8v53) she does a backflip, lightly kicking the scroll out of your hands (83) catching it nimbly, "I can just take it for myself.  Perhaps you'd like to stop me." she sticks her tongue out at you as she dangles your scroll in front of you.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: March 09, 2015, 01:03:31 am »

Ian glares playfully as he sets his burger out of the way.
"You've got a lot of gall..."
Ian quickly steps forward and hooks a leg around one of Gale's. He pulls back putting an arm around Gale so she falls onto it. If all goes according to plan he'll dip her as if in a dance and grab his scroll back.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: March 09, 2015, 01:20:18 am »

(17v85) She casually takes the dance gesture and continues with it, using the momentum to tuck herself into a ball and do a practiced flip over your catching arm, how she managed to not kick you in the head is a bit of a mystery, though you suspect that she may have a prehensile spine. You do get an view of her phone, in her back pocket.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: March 09, 2015, 01:21:03 am »

Falu jumps back and grabs her Tiro Longinus, before getting ready for a fight.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: March 09, 2015, 01:44:13 am »

The door explodes open, flying off its hinges,Falu barely gets out of the way. "You know," a voice drones through the resulting smoke, "I had honestly thought that today wasn't going to be any fun.  Then I saw you, and I knew that I couldn't see a poor animal like you suffer."  He steps into view, an unhealthy grin on his face and a dust capable greatsword on his shoulder. "Let me fix that for you."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: March 09, 2015, 02:27:45 am »

Falu draws a deep breath, "Fixing? I didn't think I needed fixing. I may look like a monster, but I'm still the same person as before. Well, maybe more like my ancestors now. So, what is it that your planning, mister?" Falus says this as her semblance begins to kick in.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: March 09, 2015, 06:39:09 am »

"So you did lose a few brain cells.  I'm here to kill you, so why don't you make this easy on me and put that down." He points to Falu's sword as he prepares to attack.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: March 09, 2015, 07:52:57 am »

Ian smirks as he notices this.
Ian makes a small blast of wind to quickly snap his arm up to grab at her phone.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: March 09, 2015, 07:56:03 am »

Falu gives a sinister smile, "Oh? Make me, Mister."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: March 09, 2015, 10:01:32 am »

Ian smirks as he notices this.
Ian makes a small blast of wind to quickly snap his arm up to grab at her phone.
(84v70) Ian's hand swiftly swipes the scroll from her back pocket as she flips, meaning she doesn't notice until she lands with a rapidly dissipating smirk.  "Aw." she lobs your phone back at you, "Who is Juniper by the way?" looking down, you see that your contact list has already been lightly searched.

Falu gives a sinister smile, "Oh? Make me, Mister."
He takes the blade from his shoulder and swings it down as a green glow envelops it. A massive gust of wind blows past Falu towards her opponent and barricades the door with what appears to be heavy air, it is now significantly harder to breathe.  "Lets go."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: March 09, 2015, 10:24:35 am »

Ian grabs it and gently tosses Gale's phone back at her. He frowns slightly as he looks at his contact list and briefely makes a note to lock his scroll from now on. He puts it back into his pocket as he goes to reclaim his half-eaten burger.
"My cousin. She's part of the reason I got here actually."
Ian secretly praises the powers that be that he never got around to setting Juniper's contact picture.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: March 09, 2015, 02:50:20 pm »

"You first, Mister." Falu stands there waiting for an attack, prepared to counter attack with her semblance.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: March 09, 2015, 02:53:51 pm »

Meanwhile, Maeve goes to check on Falu, feeling that there's something up that she's missing.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 300