yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 266612 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Class Start
« Reply #990 on: December 09, 2014, 07:45:23 am »

Maeve just looks up slowly, smiling at both of them, taking good care to stare straight at the unfortunate Ponzini girl who decided to demean her position. She halts Indigo's attack with her Ice glyph, placing a screen of ice between him and the Ponzini, giving him a look saying "leave this to me".

It is incredibly damn creepy and borderline psychopathic, her smile.
"Ah, so you do know who the Ua Scathach are then. At least your education was worth something apart from teaching you how to breathe out of your nose instead of your mouth.

You, then, must know that I am a witch of shadows. Shadows you couldn't even hope to see out from, let alone handle. You say your family of thieves hides in them? I was born in them.

And if you know that, then you know the rumours. The ones about the curses. The ones with which we would horribly kill a man from his insides with his own blood and hang him out to dry. Burn him alive from the inside out and rot his living body to nothing but smelly, rotting flesh and use his long, dying screams as Grimm bait. Or better yet, petrify him, turning his muscle to stone, letting his own body become his cage and coffin as he is left outside for the Grimm to play with.

Maybe even for our own amusement."

Maeve's grin grows wider. She giggles maniacally, almost as if she was describing something fun.

"Knowing all that, do you want to test those rumours?"
Raven scoffs and the Ponzini grins, "Ah yes, the fabled curses of the Ua Scathatch, I know you aren't dumb enough to show that off here..."
Indigo doesn't even respond, he just strikes out at the Ponzini sister who would dare insult his teammate.
(37) Raven is in the way, and he deflects the strike. "Like this idiot."  Weapons are drawn throughout the entire room.  People are making ready to stop this.

"My aura, obviously. And the fact that either A, I could get help before you killed me, or B, I could probably kick your ass. Who the hell do you think you are?"
She unfolds Jaiko, and hold it in her hand.
"Nickel Ponzini, and I heard what your teammates did.  Putting you down sounds like a kindness."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: December 09, 2014, 08:03:42 am »

Lloyd thought briefly on trying to disperse the fight with his semblance but that would just create more issues he thought so instead he sighed and did his best to separate himself from everyone else. He needed some fresh air, even if it was freezing outside. A red sign directed him to an exit and he took it before anyone could realize he left.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: December 09, 2014, 08:04:07 am »

"Oh, didn't you hear? They're not my teammates."
In a swift motion, Chryssa fires a shell into the ground which temporarily puts a barrier of smoke between her and the Ponzini girl, while also rocketing herself towards the door. She runs outside.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: December 09, 2014, 08:05:26 am »

Maeve raises an eyebrow.
"And I'm sure a Ponzini isn't stupid enough to dare a witch into cursing them."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: December 09, 2014, 09:22:24 am »

UIndigo growls again and begins throwing himself against the ice barrier with increasing amounts of force and ferocity.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: December 09, 2014, 10:30:09 am »

Emeril grabs Indigo's shoulder and pulls him back with the gauntlet hand, weapons ready just incase.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: December 09, 2014, 09:03:26 pm »

"Oh, didn't you hear? They're not my teammates."
In a swift motion, Chryssa fires a shell into the ground which temporarily puts a barrier of smoke between her and the Ponzini girl, while also rocketing herself towards the door. She runs outside.
Escape successful, the crazy bitch is gone for now, but there's a guy outside.
Lloyd thought briefly on trying to disperse the fight with his semblance but that would just create more issues he thought so instead he sighed and did his best to separate himself from everyone else. He needed some fresh air, even if it was freezing outside. A red sign directed him to an exit and he took it before anyone could realize he left.
His "exit" brings him downstairs where he spots Chryssa run out.  The door outside is open and the breeze is cutting.

Maeve raises an eyebrow.
"And I'm sure a Ponzini isn't stupid enough to dare a witch into cursing them."
UIndigo growls again and begins throwing himself against the ice barrier with increasing amounts of force and ferocity.
Emeril grabs Indigo's shoulder and pulls him back with the gauntlet hand, weapons ready just incase.
"The Ponzini family will do what it always has, whatever is necessary to remain on top." she smirks and struts away.  Raven remains for a moment, but retreats keeping his eyes on the group, watching the mad Indigo carefully and his gaze lingering a little too long on Emeril.

But they have left, Braith is left behind, having not paid any attention whatsoever. 
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: December 09, 2014, 09:34:16 pm »

Chryssa slows down and gets onto her knees. She slams a fist into the ground. A tear stain on the concrete can be viewed by Lloyd.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: December 09, 2014, 09:38:38 pm »

"If you let go of me I'm going to go after them again."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: December 09, 2014, 09:43:36 pm »

Lloyd does what he can to brace for the cold which isn't much except pulling his hood up and holding his arms together close to his body. He sees somebody else already out here on their knees not looking too happy. He slowly makes his way over not really knowing what to say so he just places a hand on her back in an attempt to comfort her.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: December 09, 2014, 09:50:21 pm »

"WHAT DO YOU WA-"
She pauses once she turns her body to view who actually touched her. She had tears in her eyes, and a bit of sweat on her face as well.
"Oh... Sorry... I thought you were someone else..."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: December 09, 2014, 10:06:58 pm »

Ceil just sort of sits around a bit.
"Hey.. uh.. Chartre? I think we should go look for Chryssa. It's getting a bit late, and stuff... Okay?"
She looks towards the door intermittently, expecting her teammate to come in... eventually.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: December 09, 2014, 10:08:43 pm »

Her reaction to being touched caused Lloyd to jump and fall backwards from his lowered stance.

"Nope, just me... Are you alright?" He got to a standing position and offered her a hand to get up too.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: December 09, 2014, 10:28:26 pm »

Chryssa takes the help getting up.
"A... Bit shaken up. But fine... Just you know, lost my combat test... As well as received death threats right after... Not to mention the whole incident in the auditorium involving my ex-teammates... Today has been absolutely wonderful..."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: December 09, 2014, 10:32:17 pm »

"Yeah I failed a test today too... Death threats though, that's... Uh, maybe you should report that to the person in charge? What happened in the auditorium by the way? I think that was during the test I failed..."
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 300