yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 266622 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Class Start
« Reply #975 on: December 08, 2014, 11:07:40 pm »

Indigo growls at Raven.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: December 08, 2014, 11:23:40 pm »

Emeril cocks the Panther with a glare, clearly ready for a fight if he was gonna start one as her ears twitched at every sound. She was tense, filled with nervous energy.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: December 08, 2014, 11:34:17 pm »

Chartre watched the other students and the teachers look at the team with no small amount of superstitious fear, and keep their literal distances. He wanted to scream, and he wasn't usually one for screaming.

He wanted to walk up, grab another student, pick them up by the throat, and just shake them while shouting, "Is it our fault?! Is it OUR fault we got caught up in this? Is it OUR FAULT, YOU BASTARDS?!" But Chartre didn't do that, of course he didn't. Chartre had never even put his hands on someone's neck before, at all.

Not but a few hours earlier, he'd written an essay on "inner peace" and already Bulwark was proving him amazingly wrong. Really, his "peace", he was discovering, was every bit as fragile as his aura, his body, and his immune system. Chartre's hand twitched a few times in frustration before he put it to his forehead. He wasn't going to attack or shout or scream or anything. He was beyond that... at heart, he really was too nonaggressive to go for a throat, and besides that... he was tired, very much so.

"Ggh, I'm tired... what time is it, anyway?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: December 08, 2014, 11:34:39 pm »

"Uh, guys? Maybe we should go see Ms. Fae..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: December 09, 2014, 12:01:22 am »

Chryssa punches the wall out of frustration.
"Get yourself together Chryssa... You were just unluc- Is someone there?"
She addresses the odd feeling in the room.
The girl she saw on the combat floor appears in front of her.  "Tell me, whats stopping me from killing you right now." She's pissed, a knife comprised entirely of red Dust held in her right hand. 

Emeril cocks the Panther with a glare, clearly ready for a fight if he was gonna start one as her ears twitched at every sound. She was tense, filled with nervous energy.
Indigo growls at Raven.
If anything his grin gets even bigger, "Something the matter?" the girl on his arm giggles.  Emeril spots at least one instuctor watching this exchange intently.  Students cease to walk between them but they continue moving forward, hoping that someone else will handle it no doubt.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: December 09, 2014, 12:06:59 am »

Indigo smirks.
"Just thinking of how I've seen goat fuckers with better taste in women than you."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: December 09, 2014, 12:25:11 am »

"She picked me, and I can guarantee that your farce of a life before this is meaningless."his grin remains, but it is cold.  "Besides, you aren't even worth putting in your place yet. Not like your kitten."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: December 09, 2014, 12:28:43 am »

"Oh your gonna get you lecherous monster. One of these days." Emeril glares daggers at him and slams her gun down into Gauntlet and Elbow Blade form, holding the weapons down and walking forward, ready and on edge.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: December 09, 2014, 12:31:00 am »

"Or perhaps I should put you in your place, peasant."

Maeve barely even looks up at Raven, almost as if he isn't worthy of her attention, and says it casually, as if she were talking about the weather.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: December 09, 2014, 12:35:20 am »

"Oh, so besides having low standards you're a coward?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: December 09, 2014, 12:43:05 am »

"Now, now, no need for you to hiss, Kitten.  And no, you're just so beneath me that I could spit and it would evaporate before it reached you.

"Says the lesser of the two Scathatch in the building." the ponzini says dismissively, "She is closer to the family head last I checked."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: December 09, 2014, 12:45:33 am »

Indigo doesn't even respond, he just strikes out at the Ponzini sister who would dare insult his teammate.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: December 09, 2014, 12:51:48 am »

Maeve just looks up slowly, smiling at both of them, taking good care to stare straight at the unfortunate Ponzini girl who decided to demean her position. She halts Indigo's attack with her Ice glyph, placing a screen of ice between him and the Ponzini, giving him a look saying "leave this to me".

It is incredibly damn creepy and borderline psychopathic, her smile.
"Ah, so you do know who the Ua Scathach are then. At least your education was worth something apart from teaching you how to breathe out of your nose instead of your mouth.

You, then, must know that I am a witch of shadows. Shadows you couldn't even hope to see out from, let alone handle. You say your family of thieves hides in them? I was born in them.

And if you know that, then you know the rumours. The ones about the curses. The ones with which we would horribly kill a man from his insides with his own blood and hang him out to dry. Burn him alive from the inside out and rot his living body to nothing but smelly, rotting flesh and use his long, dying screams as Grimm bait. Or better yet, petrify him, turning his muscle to stone, letting his own body become his cage and coffin as he is left outside for the Grimm to play with.

Maybe even for our own amusement."

Maeve's grin grows wider. She giggles maniacally, almost as if she was describing something fun.

"Knowing all that, do you want to test those rumours?"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:57:11 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: December 09, 2014, 01:03:36 am »

"My aura, obviously. And the fact that either A, I could get help before you killed me, or B, I could probably kick your ass. Who the hell do you think you are?"
She unfolds Jaiko, and hold it in her hand.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: December 09, 2014, 01:13:04 am »

"G-Guys... Can we not fight?"
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 300