yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 266237 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Class Start
« Reply #750 on: November 05, 2014, 09:02:02 pm »

As he drops his weapon, Amber grins evilly, she suddenly changes the direction of force she's exerting, using his own pulling power to accelerate her as she sped towards him, one fist aiming for his face as she slams into him, their Auras flaring where they meet.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 05, 2014, 09:04:10 pm »

Considering he's facing away that would be quite a feat. Either way Indigo runs to the edge of the platform and throws the whip over it.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 05, 2014, 09:07:31 pm »

As she's still holding onto it, she simply lets the end drop before bring it back around to wrap around the handle of his own weapon, jump back as she adds another 2 meters and several pounds to the effective size of her whip, as well as a huge cutting weight to the end; she's forced to use both hands as she brings it around in a tremendous arc, using Indigo's own weapon to try and smash him into the ground.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 05, 2014, 09:08:44 pm »

Indigo turns to face the scythe coming at him. He almost doesn't have the time to get into proper stance to catch it. Almost being the key word. Indigo catches it his hands a shoulder's width apart allowing himself to avoid the sharp pointy bit. It doesn't help the impact to much but still.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 09:55:28 pm by kj1225 »

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 06, 2014, 09:48:18 pm »

"You were expecting deaths in the first couple days? You actually are the worst headmaster ever. The worst.

But yes, I was. Got plenty of the stuff, so why not use it to burn people's faces off? There's a kid who can fucking summon and control Grimm at will, go interrogate him instead."

"Firstly, I expected Grimm to interfere, and yet not a one was to be seen.  And secondly, you might want to learn to watch your tone, especially when I am about to offer you one on one tutoring."

Braith decides to go see if he can sign up for a fight or something.
"About time you got your ass in gear, we thought that we were going to have to get a poor teammate." The Ponzini says, "So, do you want to duke it out with me or one of the others? My sister and Raven are already done."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 06, 2014, 09:51:21 pm »

Having finished the test, Chartre smiles quite confidently as he looks around to find his class.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 06, 2014, 10:02:10 pm »

"Tch!"

Amber recoils from the sharp strain on her arm as the heavy weapon slams dully her foe. Snapping back the whip, it uncoils from the scythe; she was in no mood for another tug of war with him. Instead, she pulls it back into gun mode, drops to one knee, and starts to fire; no relent, no remorse, no mercy.

Of course, this was just a training match. But her tutors did know what they were talking about...right?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 06, 2014, 10:05:07 pm »

Ceil is just sitting around, waiting for her teammates in a bored manner. She... currently is trying to keep her folded-up weapon in the air, using her semblance.
"Uggghhh.. This is just so boriiiing... Maybe I should've taken one of those tests too... "
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 06, 2014, 10:07:59 pm »

Lloyd sits up and looks around for a teacher/professor. He had almost forgotten that he was also testing out of Grimm Studies and that one probably was a written test rather than a physical one.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 06, 2014, 10:12:37 pm »

Indigo smirks seeming to have been ready for this as he jumps to the side before running at amber using his scyth as a pole to fling himself through the air at her.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 06, 2014, 10:13:27 pm »

Indeed, it seems that some of the students are gathering to take other tests, however it seems like they are waiting for the sparring matches to be concluded.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 06, 2014, 11:49:28 pm »

Amber doesn't quite gasp; it's more of a grunt and a huff of breath as she rolls to one side, only to take the blow on her sword-mode Hakimdos anyway, the straight blow knocking her back several feet.

"That's more like what I expected..." she mutters, thinking about what the weaponsmasters had told her about what to expect at the Academy.

She gets to her feet, swinging the blade in a figure-eight pattern around herself before taking on a stance markedly different from the one she'd used when whip-fighting. If this guy wanted to fight up close, she could fight up close.

"Well goatboy? Show me what you've got!"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 06, 2014, 11:55:07 pm »

Indigo scowls, his scythe held in his hands as though it was a bo-staff. His body and face would easily be protected in his current stance but it may be simple to knock his legs out from under him.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 06, 2014, 11:58:23 pm »

Chartre has begun to hum quietly by the time he has located the Dust Manipulation class. Moving to sit by his teammates, Chartre quietly says: "Hello! Sorry for being late, I was taking a test. ...have I missed anything?"

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 07, 2014, 12:02:09 am »

"Chartre! You're baack~! Took ya long enough... And uh.. nope. There's been nothing at all."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 300