yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265628 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Initiation Day
« Reply #555 on: October 21, 2014, 06:04:51 am »

Aurum squints repeatedly, before rolling out of bed and crashing onto the floor.

"The light! It burns!"

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 21, 2014, 11:06:14 am »

"Don't make me have to drag you to the classes Aurum. You. Won't. Like it."

Justine is quite serious about this. She's not going to let one of her team mates be late on their first day of classes.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 21, 2014, 07:13:18 pm »

Nickel and dime dress in uniform today, again they are indistinguishable, their hair however is a mirror reflection of the other's.  How people can actually tell the difference between the two is anyone's guess.  Raven dresses in  his uniform, it looks a bit too small on his obscenely muscular body.

"Are you awake yet, Mr. Weldenshier?" one of the twins asks Braith, her tone a bit too sweet.  "We don't need to be late today."

Justine is quite serious about this. She's not going to let one of her team mates be late on their first day of classes.
Considering classes start in 30 minutes, it doesn't seem like anyone is getting breakfast today.

Team C4 is probably the most orderly of the teams.  Being well prepared and fed before anyone else arrives.  Team Lime also arrives well fed and looking a just a little odd with Indigo not wearing a uniform. 
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 22, 2014, 05:11:26 am »

"Alright,  alright, I'm getting up...I'd like to see you try, though... "

Aurum does so, returning fully dressed, although his hair is way out of whack.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 22, 2014, 05:35:49 am »

"Are we all ready? Everyone to their classes then, I don't think we'll have a lot of time for breakfast."

As she says this, Justine, tries to somehow move her skirt to make it comfortable. Seems like that is not going to happen.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 23, 2014, 06:54:52 pm »

Prior to classes there is an announcement for all first years to meet in the auditorium. "Good morning students, I hope you rested well.  Today begins your journey here at Bulwark,  I hope that it is as enlightening for you as it was for us when we first walked these halls.  As some of you do not yet have classes and your schedules have not been handed out for some reason, they will be given to you shortly.  In the mean time.  Mingle, relax and no fighting.  Those of you who desire to test out of the early courses, please come with me."

This school year you have 4 required courses, History 101, Combat Training 101, Dust Manipulation 101 and Grimm Studies 101.  There are aptitude tests that can let you take a higher level course, but you must take some version of these courses.
There are also a number of electives that you can take, and you must take at least 1 per semester.  They are: Mechanics, Dust Theory, Semblance Analysis, Anatomy, Marksmanship, Finance, Huntsmanship, Geography and Physics.  You can be assigned to a remedial class if the teachers feel that you need additional assistance, it will take the place of an elective, a free block, or take place as a night class lasting from 1800-1900

Spoiler: Emeril's classes (click to show/hide)

"So what do you 3 plan to take?"
Emeril asks with a only slight interest as she continues her measuring and cutting.

Spoiler: Indigo class list (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Slate's Classes (click to show/hide)
Slate examines the uniform he was assigned in his dresser.
"Seriously?"
"What the hell is this shit?"
His voice can be heard through the curtain divider.

Braith is taking:
1. Grimm Studies
2. Semblance Analysis
3. Combat
4. Remnant Geography

((BRND = BURNED!))

When she sees the uniforms, Justine is clearly not amused. At all. It's quite opposite to the kind of things she normally wears. But if she's going to be a leader, she needs to lead by example, so she sighs and dressess in the uniform.

"Well. Since I was chosen the leader of this team, I think I should be the one to say this... At some point in our lifes, if we get to be Huntsmen and Huntresses, we are going to need the skills taught in some of these classes. That's why I believe we should take as many as we possibly could. It will be tough, but it is our future we are talking about here. So, I'm going to write a list of the elective classes I'm taking, so in case some of you also take those classes, we can take them the same semester."

Spoiler: Chartre's Classes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lloyd's Class List (click to show/hide)
-Last Night-
Lloyd sorta listens in on Emeril and Maeve's conversation and feels bad for his comment earlier and is about to apologize but then Indigo takes off his shirt and Lloyd's face goes red which he buries in his pillow quickly to hide. His fatigue from the day quickly catches up though and he falls asleep soon afterward.
-Today-
Lloyd groggily wakes up but soon is awake enough to function and get dressed for the day. Lloyd likes the dress-y looking uniforms as they are and since he is boring he wears it with no modifications and gets ready to go to class.

"I've uh... Got to take an aptitude test sometime to see if I can move up in combat training but for now I'm in Combat Training and Grimm Studies 101 and then I'm also taking Mechanics and um... Physics? Yeah those two electives. How about you?"

Spoiler: Ceil's Classes (click to show/hide)
Pulling away the divider once she was done changing, Ceil grinned and said:
"Ooh, I know! I'll take most of the required classes this semester, and thennn I can do the other ones next one! Yes, yes! This is the best plan ever, of all time!"

Cordo's been half-awake for a while listening to his teammates talk, but only now does he manage to pull himself out of bed and get dressed, putting on the school's uniform and using his semblance to heat and shrink it slightly, before putting on his jacket and boots over it.

"Sharing classes sounds like a good idea, at least for the core ones. Dust theory sounds like a good one to take together too, if simply for the fact that I want to not suck with dust, but probably won't pass the class without help."

Spoiler: Cordo's Classes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maeve's classes (click to show/hide)
Maeve approaches everyone.

Meh. I might as well go along with this 'take classes together' sh-thing.
He looks around, wary.
Spoiler: Carran's classes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Amber's Semester 1 (click to show/hide)

((Waiting on Aurum.

Unless you have any compliants, I'm putting the core classes in the morning, unless you have three, and the electives in the evening.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 23, 2014, 07:00:37 pm »

((What happened to teams sharing classes, with leaders choosing them? I thought that was a thing.))

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 23, 2014, 07:04:49 pm »

Indigo follows the person.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 23, 2014, 08:47:15 pm »

"Hey, Justine, right? I'm gonna go see if I can qualify to skip any of the earlier classes, okay? I'm pretty good with my weapon, after all."

She's...more or less ready, one supposes. Somehow she makes the 'not really getting ready' look like 'perfectly fit for school', with five minutes of prep.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 24, 2014, 12:11:24 am »

Cordo smiles at his group as he finishes up the last of his breakfast.
"So, anyone gonna try and test into an advanced class? Or do you all wanna see about mingling with the other groups so that we can all have more than three friends here?"
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 24, 2014, 12:17:46 am »

Chartre stands up and before following the loudspeaker person.
"I'm gonna try for more advanced Semblance, but that's about it!"

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 24, 2014, 06:19:12 am »

"If you think you are ready then go on and take the tests or whatever they do for that, but I believe there is a reason they make us take the classes. Goodluck anyway.

Then, looking at Aurum, she sighed.

"Do you plan on taking ANY class that involves at least a bit of physical activity?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 24, 2014, 06:26:38 am »

((Justine/Aurum confirmed.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 24, 2014, 07:09:01 am »

((bit quick on the trigger, there, elf))

"Not really, no. This way, I can't get the turd beaten out of me, because I can't fight. At all. I don't have a proper semblance, I don't know anything about using Dust as a weapon, and I can't swordfight properly."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 24, 2014, 07:10:41 am »

((scrub
git on me lvl
ship faster m8))
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 300