yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265287 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Initiation Day
« Reply #360 on: October 10, 2014, 04:43:46 pm »

Listening to Cordo, Chartre nods furiously as he runs for it, switching out the white dust canister for the yellow one to the best of his ability.
"Yeah, I do!" he shouted out, before following Cordo's plan and liberally spraying electrocution liquid at the water the enemy bots were trying to make their way out of, still trying to move fast.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 13, 2014, 12:50:00 am »

Carran, hearing this, channels his semblance to his legs before making a massive leap towards the school.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 13, 2014, 11:02:57 am »

-snip cause thought I wasn't safe sorry-
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:10:06 am by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 13, 2014, 11:14:55 am »

"I guess a little bit of help is always good, but we better start heading towards Bulkwark, and fast. Staying here could be dangerous"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:36:27 am by Khaiel »

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 13, 2014, 11:22:08 am »

"I agree. We need to get moving"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 12:42:27 pm by Again_Dejavu »
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 13, 2014, 04:45:58 pm »

Braith gets up and follows the sisters.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 13, 2014, 06:59:16 pm »

((12/13 is enough, and I want to get moving, RPgeek can determine if he has any changes to his characters actions.))
Braith gets up and follows the sisters.
There is a visible spatial warping as the two appear to teleport every few seconds as they run, raven keeps up with them and purposefully takes any shots intended for them with his chest.

"I guess a little bit of help is always good, but we better start heading towards Bulkwark, and fast. Staying here could be dangerous"
"I agree. We need to get moving"
You two and Amber chase after Aurum who slipped through the robots defenses the first chance he got.

Ceil gave a gulp, and then started running away.
"Guys?! We need to move, NOW!"

Cordo grits his teeth as the bots begin to break through the ice.

"Dammit, looks like it's time for the 'run like hell' part of the plan. Chartre, you got anything for electricity in those dust tanks of yours? If you can spray that into the water, and my buddy and I break up the ice behind us as we run, we should be able to slow them down enough that we can escape without a problem."

With that, Cordo leaps across the gap in the ice and hightails it to the school, using his semblance in short bursts to break up the ice behind him.
Listening to Cordo, Chartre nods furiously as he runs for it, switching out the white dust canister for the yellow one to the best of his ability.
"Yeah, I do!" he shouted out, before following Cordo's plan and liberally spraying electrocution liquid at the water the enemy bots were trying to make their way out of, still trying to move fast.
Carran, hearing this, channels his semblance to his legs before making a massive leap towards the school.
The weakened ice readily takes to further destruction and even more Robots are plunged into the water and shocked.  Carran's jumps shatter the ice wherever he kicks off and leave little to the imagination, what would happen if he were to kick a person without an activated aura.

"Well, time for me to put my lack of falling to the test again!"
Indigo runs for the other side. If need be he carries an ally.
(420 damage. :P
MAEVE IS A STONER)
Maeve points her hands at the ground as her dress morphs into vast wings of darkness. One hand forms an ice glyph, the other a wind glyph.

"Here goes nothing."

With the wind glyph, she pushes herself off of the ground by pushing the gust at the ice, gliding upwards and blasting wind glyphs behind her to propel her away and extending her wings to glide on the natural winds towards the academy.

With the ice glyph, she generates a shield to grab with her other hand and shield herself from bullets from below.

Lloyd almost cheers from the apparent victory but is startled by the missile and the now cracking ice.

"Maybe we should-" He starts as he looks around and sees that people are already running and Maeve is flying away. "Oh..."

Lloyd pulls his hood up and also runs away. He would use his wind to help move him faster but he figured he's used it enough and maybe he should keep it in reserve just in case. Plus, he figured he was fast enough anyway without it.
Emeril whips around to shoot the bot who shot her, then slams her rifle into the ground while making a break for it, using her claw to assist in maneuvering her way through the landscape.
  The group escapes easily with the other group sinking even more robots.  Maeve also gets a glimpse of what Aurum sees.

"Nope nope nope nope nope"

Aurum continues to bolt.
Aurum is way out ahead, even his little bit of aura control giving him a decent grip on the ice, as he runs he notices that his shadow is far too large, and in the wrong direction of the sun.  A quick look up reveals nothing, but a look down shows him the truth, a brilliant white and red mask is attached to the shadow beneath the ice, there is a low keening sound and the shadow disappears.

Overall, everyone of the 16 clocks in an impressive time making it to Beacon much quicker than anticipated.  The front gates of Bulwark are open in a welcoming gesture and it looks like the upperclassmen have all come out to see the new recruits come in.  They cheer and yell as the group finally makes it, harried and battered by freezing temperatures and the occasional chasing grimmbot.  The group is led to the auditorium hall, where they see all of their luggage has been taken, apparently put on a much nicer, much safer, not exploded tiltjet.  There is a fire roaring, with some students who apparently made it here before you warming their frostbitten hands and feet.  Blankets are being handed out and there is tons of food on various tables.  You see a couple of instructors meandering up on top of a stage, putting things together for an assembly.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 13, 2014, 07:09:19 pm »

Emeril shakily stands near one of the fires, trying to remain inconspicious as she warms up with the blanket around her. She could eat later, right now, she just wanted to warm up.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 13, 2014, 07:21:13 pm »

Indigo heads over to the food and begins getting as much as physically possible on his plate. It's almost a marvel of engineering how much food he gets on.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 13, 2014, 07:22:05 pm »

With a breath of relief, Ceil just gives a sort of yell of relief.
"Woooooooooooooooo..... "
And then she just sort of faceplants. Only to get up again, as she shuffles tiredly towards the food, grabbing a blanket on the way.
"I'm okay, I'm okay.. Just... hungry. Yes. Hungry... I'll be with you guys in a sec, okay?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 13, 2014, 07:30:21 pm »

"Showoff..."

Braith summons a Forevermore and rides it, inviting Raven on top if he needs it.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 13, 2014, 07:39:21 pm »

Chartre raises his arms quietly but unmistakably triumphantly as he walks in, then lets out a quiet and rather out of breath "Finally!"
Widely smiling, he then takes a blanket and slits the bottom half and the sides with Mistrelle, before working on a series of knots that ties the blanket into a surprisingly effective garment across his torso, arms, and legs. That done, he (slightly wobbly) walks to the food, gets himself a modest plate, and sits down at the fire, humming lightly to himself.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 13, 2014, 08:39:10 pm »

"Hip, hip, hoorah! Three cheers for Chartre, the blonde girl, and my buddy with the hammer! And three more for everyone else who helped out on the lake!"

Cordo raises a fist into the air as he practically dances through the door, before suddenly lowering it as he realizes just how dry and wrinkled overusing his semblance has made his skin.

"Good god, I look like my granddad! Why didn't any of you guys tell me I was shriveling up out there!"

Rushing to the food table, he grabs a pitcher of water and rushes outside before emptying it over his head, his skin returning to normal, before quickly turning bluish from the cold. His teeth now chattering too much to say anything, he uses a small burst of his semblance to dry off before heading inside, piling a plate high with warm food and taking a seat by the fire.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 13, 2014, 08:46:30 pm »

"Well alright then, let's go!"

And she was off again.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 13, 2014, 09:27:27 pm »

Aurum flips off all the instructors with one magnificent swing of his arm, before he waddles over to the nearest plate of warm food and tucking in.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:33:13 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 300