yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265743 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Class Start
« Reply #645 on: October 31, 2014, 01:15:47 am »

Amber leans back on her heels; and she is wearing heels, even if they're short, wide and seem to be made of metal. "For the testing. I think it'd be fun to fight you for it."

Her clothing jingles with the various silver and amber adornments on it, along with the loose orangish robe-like clothing she's wearing.

She pulls out a thick metal hoop, about two feet in diameter, from behind her back, and jingles it at Maeve, grinning.

"How about it? You and me."
Maeve sighs and grumbles.
"Sure, why not."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 31, 2014, 09:20:51 am »

Lloyd waits for someone to want to challenge him as he isn't quite one to want to talk to others.

He coughs somewhat uncomfortably as he looks back on the voice's words from earlier and then quietly makes sure his weapons are loaded and ready.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 31, 2014, 09:54:44 am »

"Actually, I believe I might want to challenge the Mistralian first."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 31, 2014, 11:14:58 am »

"H-huh what?" As far as he knew he was the only Mistralian that Maeve knew in the room so he figured she was challenging him.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 31, 2014, 12:09:49 pm »

"Well... Now that's more like it."

After saying this, Justine throws Aurum's sword at him, and not in a nice way (actually, he better catch or dodge it), before wielding Anathema (sword form) and attacking him.

"I hope you are truly invulnerable, because I am not going to hold back."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 31, 2014, 01:16:23 pm »

"H-huh what?" As far as he knew he was the only Mistralian that Maeve knew in the room so he figured she was challenging him.
"Did I not speak right?"

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 31, 2014, 02:42:13 pm »

"No you did just... I mean I'm probably not going to be much of a challenge to you and I'm just surprised that you would want to fight me..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 31, 2014, 02:45:00 pm »

"Just get in the arena already and quit your quibbling."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 31, 2014, 03:23:11 pm »

"Y-yes ma'am..." He says quietly as he bows his head and moves into the arena.

He reverses his grip on his right hand sickle and places his hand back near one of his sickles on his back while he  keeps his other sickle in his left hand pointed down with his finger just off the trigger. He seems somewhat intimidated by fighting his team's leader and unsure of himself.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 31, 2014, 03:27:35 pm »

Maeve takes her uniform off in the arena, leaving only Shadow Weave on, as well as a pair of wrist and shin guards for it. She then calmly folds up her uniform and puts it to the side benches.

Shadow Weave seems to be a far bit tighter and far more skin-exposing on Maeve than before from what Lloyd can see- perhaps she only made it more modest to keep herself warm in the weather of Atlas. It certainly seems to emphasize her curves and fairly large chest. Of course, knowing her clothing is her weapon is somewhat allure-reducing.

She assumes a calm, defensive stance, readying a glyph.
"Your move."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 03:29:38 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 31, 2014, 03:44:19 pm »

Lloyd blushes as Maeve starts to take her uniform off but gains some composure when he realizes she has her shadow weave below it but shortly afterwards he looses it again because how much her clothing accentuates her everything.

He gulps and forces shut his eyes after she calls out to him and fires off a few bursts of his weapon in his left hand but they all seem to miss. He peaks with one eye and then both to see that all the shots missed.

"That didn't work out well did it... God I'm an idiot..." he mumbles quietly to himself as he just assumes a defensive stance instead as he realizes attack isn't probavly going to work with him.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 31, 2014, 03:50:19 pm »

Maeve chuckles in a rather sinister manner.
"Don't worry. I know this is your first time. I'll take it easy on you."

She retaliates by pointing her other arm at him, producing a Dust-interlaid black whip and slaps it straight at him.

((Oh, man, I am having fun writing Maeve.))

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 31, 2014, 03:58:21 pm »

At the sight of the whip Lloyd dives to the right and quickly rolls to a standing position. He tosses out one sickle using his semblance to guide it in an arc but it was just short of being capable of causing any real damage.

"God why can I fight Grimm well but can't fight for shit now..." he mumbles again as he catches the sickle. "Alright, just need to ignore her and pretend she's an enemy trying to kill me..." He readies himself again as he prepares for her next attack.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 31, 2014, 04:04:33 pm »

"Don't worry. Everyone's first time is difficult."
Maeve retracts the whip, giggling somewhat insanely.

Around her feet pools a black mass. Its rather slow but conspicuous build-up seems to allow an opening to hit Maeve......before it rather suddenly shoots out as a shadow of a claw, flat against the floor, zooming towards his legs.

At the same time, she prepares to use her own prepared glyph to counter if needed.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 31, 2014, 04:11:30 pm »

"Egh!" He calls out in surprise from the floor attack.

He jumps up into the air to avoid it but then uses his air semblance to give him a sort of double jump and move himself forward towards Maeve. Once he lands he begins moving forward quickly and getting ready to swing at her. Once close enough he goes for a slash at her upper body but feints mid slash and aims a slash with his other hand at her legs. The feint would cost him some power in the slash but hopefully he could get a hit in.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 300