yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265678 times)

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Class Start
« Reply #615 on: October 29, 2014, 05:29:32 am »

Try to dodge and kick Aurum in the face.

"This is what I mean. You can't even defend what is yours. How do you expect to defend others?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 29, 2014, 08:27:14 pm »

Aurum attack, 10 (Weapon Skill)*10*1.5*.73=109.5
Justine defense 4(25+25)=200 no damage

Justine attack 25*10*1.5*.82= 273.75
Aurum defense 4(10+10)=193.75

Total damage to Aurum after fighting with the instructor and Justine= 693.75

Justine anticipating Aurum's charge, leaps over him and delivers a kick to the back of his head as he passes underneath her.  He crashes face first into the ground and the instructor laughs.  It doesn't hurt Aurum too much however, and his scroll shows that his aura decreases only marginally.

Meanwhile,

Amber:  Grimm Studies 101, Combat Training 101,
Chartre:  Semblance Analysis
Maeve:  History 101, Dust Manipulation 101, Combat Training 101,
Lloyd:  Grimm Studies 101, Combat Training 101
Indigo:  Combat Training 101,
Emeril:  Combat training 101
Carran:  Combat training 101, Huntsmanship
Slate:  Mechanics, Marksmanship, Combat Training 101, Physics

(Let me know if there's anyone I missed.  Nomad, If you're still playing please let me know)
"You just touch the screen," Instructor Fae states as she taps "yes" on Indigo's holoscreen.

Alright, since you hall seem so eager to learn, we will begin immediately.  Those of you testing out of combat training 101, please follow instructor Mesh.  Everyone else please follow me. 

The auditorium for the Combat Training test is clamorous with the number of students attempting to test out, but quickly silences as Instructor Mesh steps up to the Podium.  Her Greataxe is a deep black utterly clashing with her vibrant pink hair and combat skirt.  The screen behind her lights up with everyone's name, face and Aura.  "Alright students!  This is your chance to prove yourself!  Pick a partner and prepare to spar.  You will be graded on your actual combat, and not who wins.  If your Aura falls below 40% stop fighting and report to me."

Those following instructor Fae are brought to a different section of the school, Chartre can't help but notice that the way slopes down beneath the ice of Lake Bulwark.  He is shuffled into a smallish classroom where he is presented with a holoscreen, his name and SEMBLANCE ANALYSIS: FINAL EXAM written on it.  There is a small button for start and instructor Fae gives the general speech about not cheating and doing one's best  and answering all of the multiple choice questions before giving the go ahead to start.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 29, 2014, 08:52:43 pm »

((I'm unarmed, how am I using weapons skill? :P))

"How will you protect anyone if you can't hurt their enemies?"

Aurum keeps trying to retrieve the sword, not in any way counterattacking Justine, although he does try to dodge her attacks.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:55:50 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 29, 2014, 10:21:38 pm »

Indigo looks confused.
"Fighting each other isn't going to to a lot of good..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 29, 2014, 10:47:01 pm »

Emeril nods and loads the Ice Magazine into the Panther before turning it into the Elbow Blade and Gauntlet form. Perhaps an opportune freeze would be useful. She waits for a challenger to approach her. This was going to be an interesting fight... assuming things went as planned. Duck, weave, dodge. Trust your semblance.

"Let's see how your training payed off Mom." She says quietly to herself.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 29, 2014, 11:47:49 pm »

"What? Did you think that this was going to be a written test? Raven sidles up beside Indigo, not that Indigo would recognize him.  "It was either this or some of those bullshit robots, and after that bitch fired a missile at us, I'm surprised its not worse."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 29, 2014, 11:51:37 pm »

Emeril stares at Raven, and decides she might as well earn some trust with her team.

"I choose to fight the kid trash talking to my team member."
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 30, 2014, 12:02:41 am »

"To be honest I expected the robots. It's no good to cause distrust between people with the same job."
Indigo looks surprised at Emeril.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 30, 2014, 12:05:29 am »

"What?" Emeril asks with a glare. And there goes her team trust she only half heartedly wanted to gain.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 30, 2014, 12:26:57 am »

Raven chuckles at the challenge, "To be honest," he says as he strides over to Emeril, casually removing his uniform top, "If I had to fight a girl, I would have hoped for someone a bit more... substantial," he steals a glance Maeve's way, and follows up with the most lecherous elevator eyes on Emeril that she's ever seen, "but I guess you'll do."

The floor beneath them rises into a tower from the floor. It extends more floor for them to fight in from the edges. It looks like there is enough room for 4 of these platforms at a time in this auditorium.

"So, is the itty bitty kitty going to eat the big bad bird?"  His grin is confident, the dust embedded in his chest glowing brightly through his undershirt as he takes up a boxer stance.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 30, 2014, 12:35:42 am »

"Heh, idiot." Emeril stalks along the side of the platform, waiting for him to make the first move, ears twitching at every sound he makes as her tail lay low to the ground.

When/if he attempts to run in too attack, she slamsthe gauntlet into the floor and uses dust to freeze it as he charges forward. She makes sure to time it when he's about half way too her before she moves, always ready to dodge.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 30, 2014, 12:41:10 am »

Indigo glares.
"Cut that whoreson's dick off and feed it to the crows!"
Indigo goes to find someone to test against.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 30, 2014, 05:35:31 am »

Justine sighs and prepares to dodge again.

"You really want it back? Then prove that you are worth it. We have a few minutes before classes start. If you can beat me, I'll give it back to you. If you can't, you'll have to go to Combat Training this semester. Of course you can refuse, but then I will be forced to ask the principal to assign you to a different team, as I am not willing to risk my teammates' safety just because you won't risk taking a few bruises during training.

And you can be sure you won't be getting your weapon back anytime soon if you refuse."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:38:22 am by Khaiel »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 30, 2014, 05:54:02 am »

Chartre rubs his hands together and exhales as he looks at the screen in the little room.
"Right... Let's do this!" Chartre mutters to himself before tapping on the holoscreen to start up the test.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 30, 2014, 07:33:02 am »

Maeve, for the most part, is just calmly watching the fights, waiting for her turn.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 300