yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 258316 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Moving foward!
« Reply #2265 on: April 12, 2015, 04:01:10 pm »

Katarina draws her swords, the blades folding up as she flipped to the second handles, now holding twin pistols.

"Got it." She says as her eyes seem to lose color slightly before turning around, improving her hearing to listen for potential enemies as they went.
The cave echoes quite a bit with their footsteps distorting a great deal of what she could be hearing.  Was that Lyssa's breathing or something deeper in?

Braith motions Connor with him and begins to move forward.
"You got it!" Connor klinks and clanks his way down the cave, grinning like a mad fool.

Jet nods and grabs the gem.
"Got it Boss."

Ian follows after his partner with a smile.
"Prrrofessorrr?" Professor Ma says as they begin to walk, "If I may ask, what convinced you to become a teacherrr?"

"Do you want to lead, or shall I?

Carran flexes his arms.
Well... Ain't that somethin'. Anyway...
He turns around, and once more tries to retrieve his weapon and his bag.
It easily comes undone, If he wants to avoid that fight, it would probably be a good idea to free Saph first, Slate would be the better choice if he wants to duke it out though.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: April 12, 2015, 04:07:46 pm »

Slate pulls out the baton, and attempts to break his feet free.
"You break Saph out. I'll get myself free."
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: April 12, 2015, 04:10:19 pm »

Carran nods at Slate.
Right.
Carran goes over to where he thinks Saph is.
Are you here?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: April 12, 2015, 04:26:49 pm »

Ian shrugs looking up at the ceiling.
"Well, I have two ideas for how we could go about it actually. If I lead in then you can follow behind and when we get into a confrontation I could boost you up so you can attack from above. Which would decently be useful. Or I could do something I learned from when I got my weapon and follow behind you on the ceiling. Then when we get into a fight I can launch myself down with some wind dust and strike with lightning. What are your thoughts?"

Jet tilts her head as she thinks.
"I wanted to impact children's lives in a positive way. I mean, my little Minty is going to be going to an academy soon, and I was thinking if I was a teacher I'd eventually get to teach her as well. And... Well, her father was a teacher as well when we met... And doing this just feels... right."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: April 12, 2015, 04:30:17 pm »

Maeve and Nia head down, Nia clutching her staff closely and Maeve readying a thunder glyph to zap the first enemy to ambush her.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: April 12, 2015, 04:32:04 pm »

"You seem rather chipper..."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: April 12, 2015, 04:43:26 pm »

Slate pulls out the baton, and attempts to break his feet free.
"You break Saph out. I'll get myself free."
(18) not happening, your muscles are really stiff and you can't quite hold your weapon correctly.
Carran nods at Slate.
Right.
Carran goes over to where he thinks Saph is.
Are you here?
"Eeeyep." she creates a small light.  She's blue around the lips from the cold, and would be reasonably good looking otherwise, though you can't really get a good look at the rest of her body as it is encased in ice.

Ian shrugs looking up at the ceiling.
"Well, I have two ideas for how we could go about it actually. If I lead in then you can follow behind and when we get into a confrontation I could boost you up so you can attack from above. Which would decently be useful. Or I could do something I learned from when I got my weapon and follow behind you on the ceiling. Then when we get into a fight I can launch myself down with some wind dust and strike with lightning. What are your thoughts?"

Jet tilts her head as she thinks.
"I wanted to impact children's lives in a positive way. I mean, my little Minty is going to be going to an academy soon, and I was thinking if I was a teacher I'd eventually get to teach her as well. And... Well, her father was a teacher as well when we met... And doing this just feels... right."
That first one sounds nice, but I think I'd like to see yours in action.

"Good, I'm glad... Some teachers have become... complacent in their teaching."

Maeve and Nia head down, Nia clutching her staff closely and Maeve readying a thunder glyph to zap the first enemy to ambush her.
The light from the glyph is just bright enough that they can see easily.

"You seem rather chipper..."
"Well yeah! I'm teamed with the adopted son of my hero!"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: April 12, 2015, 04:46:16 pm »

Right then.
Carran strains himself once more that day, using as much strength as he can muster up, semblance included, and attempts to add some Aura to the mix as well, before punching the ice encasing Saph.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: April 12, 2015, 04:51:15 pm »

Ian nods before boosting himself up and into the ceiling of the cave. It's... kind of creepy to see him up there actually.

Jet nods silently.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: April 12, 2015, 05:08:16 pm »

Right then.
Carran strains himself once more that day, using as much strength as he can muster up, semblance included, and attempts to add some Aura to the mix as well, before punching the ice encasing Saph.
(88) you break her out easily, the sound dampened.  You can clearly see that she is actually a bird faunus of some sort judging by the feathers on the back of her neck.  She seems a bit stunned though.

Ian nods before boosting himself up and into the ceiling of the cave. It's... kind of creepy to see him up there actually.

Jet nods silently.
Gale looks on in interest as she continues forward.

Professor Ma continues in silence.  In fact the whole cave system seems utterly silent except for the footsteps of you two.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: April 12, 2015, 05:09:54 pm »

Well then, lass. Are ya alright?

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: April 12, 2015, 05:32:16 pm »

She looks up in alarm "Right!"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: April 12, 2015, 05:38:00 pm »

Braith gives him a surprised look and then a glare, staring into his eyes, pushing him against the wall.
"How do you know that I'm adopted?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: April 12, 2015, 05:39:37 pm »

That's good to hear. I would've hated to have hurt ya by accident.
Carran turns around, making a gesture with his right hand which amounts to 'follow me'.
Slate? You freed yourself yet, lad?

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: April 12, 2015, 05:46:33 pm »

Braith gives him a surprised look and then a glare, staring into his eyes, pushing him against the wall.
"How do you know that I'm adopted?"
"Woah! woah! woah! My semblance is intuition... It's why I'm carrying all of these weapons."

That's good to hear. I would've hated to have hurt ya by accident.
Carran turns around, making a gesture with his right hand which amounts to 'follow me'.
Slate? You freed yourself yet, lad?
"No!" she lunges, pushing Carran out of the way of a lunging shadow. Instead, it catches her.  Instantly cocooning.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 300