yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 266527 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Class Start
« Reply #1095 on: January 25, 2015, 01:47:48 am »

*pokes with a stick?*
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: January 26, 2015, 11:36:37 pm »

Most of the first years are currently sitting in the Gymnasium, admiring/monitoring/ignoring a joint class skirmish between a team led by the Ponzini twins and another team led by the girl known as Citrine.  The twins and their bodyguard have been fairly well behaved since they almost attacked Chryssa three months ago.  Class has continued as expected, its almost time for mid-term exams and the room is tense.  The swish and clang of the Ponzini girls weapons against Citrine's staff echoes through the mostly silent room.

Eventually, Professor Mesh calls the match, but it was fairly obvious that Citrine's group was winning.  "Alright, that's enough for today, everyone please remember to practice your form.  Remember, this midterm will place you against multiple robotic opponents so remember to practice your..." she turned her head towards a loud cracking sound on the ceiling and a rumble that shook the entire building.  "DOWN!"

A second rumble, closer than the first, was immediately followed by an explosion that brought the ceiling down on Professor Mesh and a large portion of the 1st year student body.  Cries of fear and pain erupt from the stadium as bones are broken, some of the weaker students die and people become lost in the chaos. 

As the dust clears, a tall dark figure stands atop of the rubble. 
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: January 26, 2015, 11:46:25 pm »

Remember; stab first, ask questions later- Amber thinks, her whip uncoiling to latch onto a pillar as she leaps to utilize the momentum and start building up some speed, before aiming towards the figure.

Only a last-second Dust bullet shot aimed sideways which subsequently slammed her into a wall prevented her from being killed.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: January 26, 2015, 11:48:20 pm »

Emeril dodges to cover, knocking desks over if necissary and drawing The Panther in a single motion, training it on the figure after loading in a heavy Ice Magazine.

"Weapons out, grab cover!"
Emeril gets ready to shoot the second the figure is revealed fully to be hostile or not, though a drawn weapon or obvious attempt at attack would suffice to freeze them.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Three Months Later...
« Reply #1099 on: January 27, 2015, 12:14:50 am »

Meanwhile, over to the side, a wall of ice belonging to Maeve disintegrates, having done its job of protecting her.

She hides behind a piece of rubble, readying a glyph to strike at the figure with lightning if necessary, forming a barrier around her sides with Shadow Weave.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: January 27, 2015, 12:17:12 am »

Chryssa stands, obviously pissed off, as her semblance took effect, and saved the few people around her from any harm. She simply stands and takes her beret off, her long ponytail flowing fully down.
"What's the smart idea, jerk-wad!?"
She throws Jaiko with the force of all of the debris that fell on top of her!

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: January 27, 2015, 06:55:50 am »

Ceil gets up as well, pushing some bits of rubble off and away with her semblance. As she does so, she draws her weapon. She pulls the trigger, aiming at the mysterious figure.
"Eat this, you big jerk!"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: January 27, 2015, 08:15:03 am »

Falu is crouched and cowering in a spot completely devoid of rubble. Well, it's more like the small area that her small body occupied is devoid of rubble, her semblance having redirected the rubble away from her.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: January 27, 2015, 11:03:34 am »

Chartre's ability to (sometimes) stay calm, hardened by the many violent problems that had plagued his short time at the school, was probably what saves the frail student's life. Not driven into a blind panic by the explosions, even if he was perhaps angered, Chartre was able to notice a piece of rubble heading right at his head and scrape a dodge off.

Chartre stood up and moved a bit so he was at his partner's side, before unsheathing his rapier in a fluid motion, pointing it with a silent glare at the mysterious figure, but also standing to defend his partner.

If Ceil is attacked in melee, parry, if by dust try to do SOMETHING about it, and if she is attacked by Semblance, simply step in front of the attack and kill it with Null.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:07:43 am by Powder Miner »

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: January 27, 2015, 07:55:14 pm »

Ceil gets up as well, pushing some bits of rubble off and away with her semblance. As she does so, she draws her weapon. She pulls the trigger, aiming at the mysterious figure.
"Eat this, you big jerk!"
(61) Your shot, like so many of your like minded classmates sails past the figure alongside axes, swords, arrows, and a plethora of other weapons.  The figure doesn't even flinch

Chryssa stands, obviously pissed off, as her semblance took effect, and saved the few people around her from any harm. She simply stands and takes her beret off, her long ponytail flowing fully down.
"What's the smart idea, jerk-wad!?"
She throws Jaiko with the force of all of the debris that fell on top of her!
(100!) The twinblade, thrown like a javelin and boosted by triggering the dust bullet mechanism flies truer than any weapon you've ever seen.  The figure just barely notices it and attempts to move, but it strikes them in the arm and keeps going, carving away a huge chunk of abyssal black flesh, the blood that follows is an acid green and appears to steam in spite of the fact that the room is a comfortable temperature and humidity.

"Rude." a female voice calls out from the body.  "You'd think that an old headmistress would get a little more respect."  with that the, woman you now realize, collapses to the floor in a black heap and appears to fold in on herself.  Eventually disappearing into nothingness.

The cries of fear and pain continue to rise from the student body.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: January 27, 2015, 08:00:40 pm »

Chryssa face shows horror as to what she did for a moment... then it turns to a annoyed frown.
"Wait... that makes no sense... Why would the headmistress destroy her own school... I sense deception."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: January 27, 2015, 08:11:23 pm »

Falu is still cowering, not knowing that everything is over.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 27, 2015, 08:16:00 pm »

Chryssa happens to be standing right next to Falu. She extends an arm.
"Come on, get up. Nothing here but us students."
Her twinblade returns to her hand, which she contracts and puts on her back.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 08:18:47 pm by Projeck37 »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 27, 2015, 08:17:01 pm »

Emeril frowns and keeps an eye up at the ceiling, waiting for the other foot to drop. As impressive as that throw had been, this was TOO easy...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 27, 2015, 08:24:04 pm »

"O-okay..." Falu reaches up to take the Chryssa's hand, but her semblance instantly reacts pushing away her hand, "I-i'm sorry! I...i'm still scared, so... i'm just trying to protect myself..." Falu tries reaching for the hand again, this time taking it with ease, her Semblance now not active.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 300