Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: You are a Dragon  (Read 6714 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Dragon
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 07:43:41 pm »

PTW and also how big are the dragons?

Roughly the size of a wolf at their current stage.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 07:51:19 pm »

"Greetings brothers, and good morning to you." I say tiredly and with little emotion, as the sun rises, 'let them have their "Good" morning.' I think to myself with irritation. I strip the body of whatever it is I killed, draping the raw skin on a stone building or rock to dry in the sun. It may serve well as parchment or material for a satchel once it is dried.  I then carry the body along with me to feast at my leisure as I look for a cellar or building with adequate shade.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2014, 07:57:31 pm »

"I see you're in a good mood as usual, Ganji. If somebody else would care to gather food today, I think I'll slink off and explore the city a little more. Maybe see if I can't find a nice dank basement for our ever-pleasant sibling", giving a playful look at Ganjgrimouire with the final sentence.

((How, if at all, do our various elements manifest at the moment?))
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Prudent Viper

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Unprofessional
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2014, 08:03:00 pm »

Calemvir looks up from his meal, and lets loose a roaring belch. Chuckling to himself, he replies:
Ha! There's your "morning" for you, brother.
Ganjgrimouire, that meat looks  too much for you to manage. Why don't you let someone with a worthier appetite take over, eh? 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:44:40 pm by Prudent Viper »
*Tryrar fires Prudent Viper. Out of a cannon. Into the sun*

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2014, 08:10:29 pm »

"You would no sooner gobble up my catch than be hungry again. Such a grand meal will last me longer than your 'worthy appetite' would be sated by it brother." I say with the ghost of a grin.

"And to you I say that it is pleasant enough for my own company, though I have no reason against yours for now sister Pendel." I begrudgingly admit.

"At the very least though strive to your own goals as well sister, it does no good for me to be pandered to completely." My grin widens by the end of my comment.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:13:37 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2014, 08:23:49 pm »

"Siblings, I am off to find something to eat if any of you would like to join me."

After waiting a few moments for any others to join her, Zalmorai sets off towards the west, looking for something to hunt.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2014, 08:27:43 pm »

Avressel snorts, a thin train of smoke wafting from his nostrils, "Certainly, Zalmorai; 'tis better than squabbling. I hope the two of you can refrain from killing each other in our absence? He joins his sister in the hunt.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2014, 08:28:29 pm »

((How, if at all, do our various elements manifest at the moment?))

(A basic breath attack (conical in the case of fire or water (in the form of scalding steam), a bullet in the case of earth or shadow, ray in the case of light, or a focused pulse to disorient in the case of mind), and some minor elemental manipulation (a bright pulse to temporarily blind in the case of Light, wrapping shadows around the user for Shadow, moving the element around through the air for water and fire, shifting the ground into thin shield wall for Earth, and stripping away emotions for about ten seconds for a high level of focus for mind.))
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:32:41 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2014, 08:30:58 pm »

((How well do we each know of our elements?))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2014, 08:35:44 pm »

((How well do we each know of our elements?))

(You're all about 14 years old and self-taught, so not very well.  What I detailed in my previous post is roughly how much you know.)

Prudent Viper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2014, 08:38:53 pm »

The white dragon is silent for a moment, and then his mouth opens impossibly wide for a cheerful smile.
That's true enough, brother! No beast could fill my legendary belly! Calemvir the EverHungry, that's what they'll call me. The finest taverns and inns shall know of my insatiable appetite, and they shall shower us in food, lest I empty their larders! 

He looks off wistfully, dreaming of food, then snaps back to reality.

Alas, for now I will have to gather my own glorious banquet. Sister, I will help supply our needs today. Though I don't understand your fascination with those crumbling ruins, I hope they bring you pleasure.

He pauses, and his eyes narrow into a piercing stare

Though be warned, if you've secreted any snacks in the city, I will sniff them out!

Letting loose a deep throaty laugh, Calemvir looks to exit the lair. Before leaving, he turns back to shout:

Enjoy your meal, Ganji. We need to get some meat on those scrawny bones of yours!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:46:14 pm by Prudent Viper »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2014, 08:46:48 pm »

((Okay, how much do we know of creatures other than prey and ourselves? i.e. humans/elves/dwarves/trollocs/whatever))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2014, 08:51:29 pm »

"Calernvir the EverBoastful, perhaps", in a teasing tone.

"Anyways, I think I'll set off now. Oh, and try to be back by sundown; I'd hate to see you get eaten. Oh, and Ganji, this does include you. You'd probably fight better at night anyways, but I'd miss teasing you."

With that, Karathak sets off, stealing a small bit of meat from Ganjgrimouire first.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2014, 09:07:44 pm »

((Okay, how much do we know of creatures other than prey and ourselves? i.e. humans/elves/dwarves/trollocs/whatever))

(You are able to speak the common language brokenly, and have gathered knowledge of the local prey (consists mainly of a deer variant that has an average size only slightly above yours, though there are some boars) and predators (wolves).  In terms of knowledge of other sentient races, that wasn't included in the 'ancestral' knowledge.  That was a packet of information that only held knowledge of Draconic, the rudamentiary Common I mentioned earlier, basic movement, how to access your element (not how to wield it, but how to draw from its source), basic survival skills, a desire to spar to better your combat/hunting skills, and a desire to construct at least a small hoard (in its most basic form, just stuff you enjoy.  Large hoards of precious metals and gems are a societal construct for social status.).)

Great, I'm a fan of dragons and I miss this :V

Dammit brain! Think about FG&RP every so often.

(I might be opening up a couple more slots  for outsiders to come in later on, so keep an eye out.  Could also revitalize the 'You are the head of a hydra' games I had made before.)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:09:51 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Prudent Viper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2014, 07:19:05 am »

Probably a stupid question but can those of us without the Fire element, breathe fire/generate heat? I've been assuming up to this point that we can, simply because the word "dragon" is synonymous with the ability to exhale flame. However, I'm not sure if that's what you intended.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6