Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: <Taskforce> Desperate Times for the T.A.S.K.F.O.R.C.E.  (Read 18214 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Taskforce> Syndicate Spin-Off Mission-Based RTD: Mission Prep
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2014, 01:34:38 am »

((In the interest of saving even more time later on, let's just have everyone automatically swap numbers when Reese gets there.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2014, 08:16:01 am »

(( the shadowy red text is way too hard to read :(. ))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2014, 09:40:34 am »

((Sorry, I shadowed my maroon text because someone else is maroon...))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2014, 05:35:02 pm »

Yo, I can sign up for a reserve spot right?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2014, 06:56:10 pm »

Vivian looks for some bottles and rag(maybe the overall that she is not planning to put on) to make some molotov and take some money to buy a lighter and a box of match.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2014, 07:01:24 pm »

Yo, I can sign up for a reserve spot right?

Yes you can.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2014, 08:05:19 pm »

Name: Randy Flagg
Last Occupation: Bodyguard

Appearance: Kinda long unkept hair complete with facial hair. He's kinda short, but his body is fit.
Biography: Randy used to work as a bodyguard for some high leveled gang lord.... until his employer died. Randy joined the task for as his new job.

Initial Major Skill: Observation
Initial Minor Skills: Intimidation and Pistols
Inventory: lighter, pack of cigarettes, bag of candy.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2014, 10:12:13 am »

Mission Prep, Part 2:

For simplicities sake, and to get things really going, I'm going to retroactively state that the Syndicate has supplied everyone with a phone, and it is assumed to be on them unless they store it somewhere and lose it, and everyone is listed in their comrades contact listing under their designated codename.

... finds a van to steal and steals it. ((I think I need a roll here and stuff.))

Reese goes out of the Mission HQ and out on the prowl for a van. (2) The immediate area nets him nothing, so he heads down the street, towards the heart of downtown Innsbrook. The sad buildings that lay in decay, once the front of a bustling city, now hold dusty sports bars and cookie-cutter retailers. (6) This time, he spots a van tucked away in an alley, a big nondescript beast. Reese proceeds towards it and even finds it unlocked. He settles into the driver seat, glancing out the window to check if anyone's around, but it's a sleepy Sunday. He rummages around the car, looking for the keys, (2) coming up empty-handed. He most likely won't be caught at this rate, but then again the keys could very well not be in the Van.

Also, I want to note that many of you are carrying unconcealed weaponry, just so that you're aware. This includes anyone with an Assault Rifle, Hunting Rifle, Shotgun, Sub-Machine Gun, Crowbar or Baseball Bat. None of these are illegal to carry in Ohio, but wouldn't you get suspicious of a bunch of guys in town walking around armed to the teeth? If this was intended, it's no problem, just a heads-up before anyone walks into a store unwittingly with an Assault Rifle strapped to their back.

Spoiler: Supply Crate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: T.A.S.K.F.O.R.C.E. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:27:41 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Taskforce> Mission Prep Part 2
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2014, 10:17:17 am »

Hey, I took mine apart. Its in little bits in my bag.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2014, 10:17:51 am »

Vivian goes look for some bottles and rag(maybe the overall that she is not planning to put on) to make some molotov and take some money to buy a lighter and a box of match.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2014, 10:21:20 am »

Righto. Who's going after the trucks? Like that guy said, a few semis plowing into a building will make quick work of any resistance. And send a hell of a message.
Gather people to go find some Semi-Trailer trucks. When we have at least two, go.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2014, 10:28:10 am »

Hey, I took mine apart. Its in little bits in my bag.

Got it, please bold any actions you want me to incorporate into the turn. :3

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2014, 10:40:28 am »

((Thought I had, sorry.))
Everett grabs the remaining binoculars, then starts maintaining his M1895.
  "Cant, sorry. If they get my mug on camera who knows what they might send, specally if they see me steal a truck. Fuck, they might think theres gonna be another Oklahoma city gonna happen."

((This better on the eyes?))
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:52:46 am by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2014, 10:42:56 am »

((Thought I had, sorry.))
Everett grabs the remaining binoculars, then starts maintaining his M1895.
  "Cant, sorry. If they get my mug on camera who knows what they might send, specally if they see me steal a truck. Fuck, they ming think theres gonna be another Oklahoma city gonna happen."

((This better on the eyes?))

Yes it is, thank you.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2014, 11:14:25 am »

Grab a handgun. If the farm is within a reasonable walking distance - get over there, preferably somewhere I can see a lot of the place clearly, while being unseen. If it isn't and I find a way to conceal my rifle, call a cab. If I can't find a way to conceal my gun, just walk there.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:21:14 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13