Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: <Taskforce> Desperate Times for the T.A.S.K.F.O.R.C.E.  (Read 18188 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: <Taskforce> Syndicate Spin-Off Mission-Based RTD: Mission Prep
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2014, 06:17:48 am »

"Maybe we could pose as repairmen sent to repair the... uhh... electricity lines?""
I'll take a shotgun and a machine pistol/submachine gun, whichever one is for grabs, preferring the submachine gun, and crowbar if it's still there. Also wear the overalls.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2014, 06:29:45 am »

Alright so here's how I think we do it. FIVE of us go to the truck stop and borrow some trucks. One of us stays near the farm with some binoculars or a sniper rifle who calls us when it's the best time to fuck up their day. When that happens we get our big ass trucks and just drive through the house or wherever they're most at and then we get out and deal with whoever's left. One other person stays around nearby in a van or something in case everything goes balls up. Good plan? Can we do this now? Seriously though I get first dibs at crashing the house!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2014, 07:29:58 am »

Well you go shooting the place up, i will try set the barn on fire. I cant really say i am fit enough for running and gunning so whoever feels like covering for a lady, you can come with me.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2014, 07:34:49 am »

"I can stay near the farm."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2014, 08:10:14 am »

Sounds like a solid plan guys. I'll go with Reese for the trucks.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2014, 11:44:30 am »

"I will help with the trucks too."
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2014, 12:52:47 pm »

Might as well go with you truck guys. You, the guy going to the farm. Call us and tell us what we are getting into. What kind of defenses, amount of guys, how many cars are there, the amount of livestock, if the owner of the house is cheating on his wife, when the house was built... Anything. Minor details like that can make or break a mission. Got it?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2014, 12:58:01 pm »

"Yeah, got it."

((So does my character need to quickly buy a phone, or can that be still edited into his sheet? I actually forgot about phones.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2014, 02:01:00 pm »

The Intel talks about a head hick who controls the whole thing, perhaps we could use the disguise to pose as a potential buyer, lure him out to the open and have a sniper pop him,. Then when they're off guard, we truck it into the house and torch that shit?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2014, 02:57:22 pm »

Owens grabs a pair of binoculars and a assault rifle, taking apart the rifle and stowing it in his bag.
  "Well, I do like the idea of sniping them off and getting the hell outa dodge. Personally, I would say that we shouldent get semis to use, since they would be hard escape with if necessary, and wouldn't be able to do that much to a house... Plus, someones gonna notice the theft. What if we take a smaller, faster vehicle and use it as a car bomb? We could probably rig up a remote detonator for about $100, and use it to ambush them..."
  "Speaking of money, does someone want to go out and grab some cleaning kits and prepaid phones? I sorta need a phone and there's no guarantee that they wont go and nab me buying one..."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2014, 03:08:53 pm »

"We could make some Molotov Cocktails."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2014, 03:11:06 pm »

"Yes, that could work well... Well, who wants to go hunting through waste for some bottles?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2014, 03:15:57 pm »

Someone could easily salvage a bar's dumpster. But is that the best use of our gas can?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2014, 03:18:04 pm »

Ok ok ok so first things first. We go hit up town and anyone who doesn't have one gets a phone. I don't have a phone so I guess that goes for me too. Then we find a van and take it and drop off- umm... you, *points at Samuel* near the house and just watch the place. Now since little miss makeup here doesn't wanna get her hands too dirty she can drop the rest of us off at the truck stop. After that, we crash in and plow through everyone and van girl - what's your name again? - stays behind and we call her if we're about to die and she needs to pick us up. We don't really need to waste time with fire bombs or petrol bombs. Once we take out everyone out we have all the time in the world to burn the house down. Or loot it. I mean it's not like we get bonuses or anything if we burn it down. Besides, the trucks would probs remove most of the threats in the first place. Now let's do this thing! I'm Reese by the way.

Reese walks to town and buys a prepaid phone.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:19:41 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2014, 03:21:13 pm »

Yo! No consideration for my disguise and snipe plan?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13