Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Roll to Rebel  (Read 18887 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Rebel
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2014, 06:57:09 am »

slice the third officer's neck with my shank
go up to the final officer and ask the same question that I asked the first and third officers

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2014, 09:54:29 am »

Order to build me more ships and go hunting for more merchant fleets! Try to learn more magic from the Magi, and use it to help me search for trading vessels.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2014, 10:27:19 am »

slice the third officer's neck with my shank
go up to the final officer and ask the same question that I asked the first and third officers

((the third officer already responded, thats what the response was in the last update.))
Blood pours out of the second officers neck as you slice and his screams are silenced

Order to build me more ships and go hunting for more merchant fleets! Try to learn more magic from the Magi, and use it to help me search for trading vessels.
[4]
The magi are unable to further your magic but your small military is able to go out and capture a small fleet of ships.
The wood elves of the region claim you and your army as their own and you are accepted into the woodelven pseudo nation giving you their national support. 
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2014, 10:50:19 am »

Hunt down those fucking military ships and take over! Recruit more men, get more loot and sell it.
And sing a shanty while I am doing all that.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2014, 11:06:10 am »

My people shall be lead toward a nearby slave camp. We shal liberate the slaves, and slay any Imperial scum.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2014, 02:02:33 pm »

((There was 4 right?))
I MEANT THE THIRD OFFICER FOR THE SHANK, NOW DO WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO TO HIM

blazing glory

« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2014, 07:42:14 am »

((Don't suppose I can make another character that's undead?))

((Also you forgot to remove my sheet from the OP.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2015, 12:16:07 am »

((Don't suppose I can make another character that's undead?))

((Also you forgot to remove my sheet from the OP.))

Sorry I don't really maintain this thread let alone check it that often, I wouldn't trust most of my OPs for useful info

Ya you can make an undead character if you want
Hell you can make whatever you want at this point I don't much care

Hunt down those fucking military ships and take over! Recruit more men, get more loot and sell it.
And sing a shanty while I am doing all that.
[2]
You run into heavy opposition and barely make it out with an operating ship

My people shall be lead toward a nearby slave camp. We shal liberate the slaves, and slay any Imperial scum.
[6]
Upon discovering the slave labor city neighboring the earlier coal town you find it heavily under guarded and your men quickly slaughter the imperial soilders and their families
The slaves have joined your cause your numbers mass around 5,000 fighters and many more civilian former salves

((There was 4 right?))
I MEANT THE THIRD OFFICER FOR THE SHANK, NOW DO WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO TO HIM
The third officer's blood pours out onto the stage
((I guess I me at fourth officer as the
one calling the other a coward, the coward being the third correct?)
The fourth officer spits in your face and sits still, not a spot of fear in his face and not another word said

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2015, 12:42:23 am »

Return to port and repair, and then repeat my previous action.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2015, 06:27:21 pm »

Good.

KILL THE FORTH OFFICER WITH MY HAMMER

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2015, 06:42:51 pm »

Return to port and repair, and then repeat my previous action.
[1] upon returning you find that the outskirts of the town were burnt and the warriors of the town are gathered near the docks fending off an attack

Good.

KILL THE FORTH OFFICER WITH MY HAMMER

Your hammer strikes killing him instantly
The crowd cheers in bloodlust and joy

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2015, 07:03:27 pm »

Good comrads, today we see how irredeemable the empire is fully. That every single one either rejected our glorious offer, or that they were so cowardly that it would be not worth it trying to remove the cowardness from them. Even then, we will still hold these trials, since we might of just had bad luck with these fools. But our glorious revolution will continue!!! After me and a my friends found the book of Karl(Marx), we have seen what horrers will exist in the future. Of how poor health we will have, of how we will be under the rich, and gain at most barley enough money at most. Even the slavery we all have been under at least gave us far more chance at getting enough food. Even then, the revolution described in the book must of failed, to explain the empire and kingdoms. But we shall not let it happen. We shall strike early, and make sure that the workers will be treated well!!!! For all wealth shall be shared in a glorious commune!!! All shall be equal, and even if we needed the government described in the manifesto, we all shall work until it is no longer needed!!! But firstly, we must search for a map of this and the surrounding lands. We will not stumble into traps so easily!!! Now Go my fellow comrades, let us work for a glorious utopia of workers!!!   
Have me and my fellow workers/rebels look for a map. Make sure I help look for one as much as I can

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2015, 12:37:57 pm »

Attack the attackers from sea.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2015, 09:04:26 am »

Poketwo: [2] seems like many of the richer persons houses have been ransacked and burned and no good maps have been found, though someone did come out with a tattered map of the area.

Attack the attackers from sea.
[6]
You begin firing heavy valleys inland from the ship, decimating the invaders and driving them away and killing many more. The warriors and survivors begin putting out the fires and tending to wounded

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2015, 12:22:33 pm »

Now we go another direction, and begin to train those that do not fight how to heal. How many are in the Horde?
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9