Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ADVENTURE [SG]  (Read 697 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
ADVENTURE [SG]
« on: September 28, 2014, 01:08:13 pm »

This game takes place before the great storm in the river empires

This game takes place tri empire querral post fallout
Blah blah blah backstory of how this happened blah blah blah PM me for game history
The races are much less varied this early in the history

Down to the basics
There are three empires in the Great River Valley, each fighting for dominance and each trying to keep itself together

ONE ADVENTURER WILL BE MADE AT A TIME and when they die they game will restart with the creation of the next character

Let's start shall we

Pick empire of origin
Leathose- war mongering group of raider tribes commanded by a board of tribal chiefs that inherit their leadership rolls

Carethose- collective of allied city states with one capital city state that is shared by all the city state citizens and holds the elected leaders

Sanabant- the eastern empire that is trying to take over Carethose and Leathose as it's own territories. It is ruled by emperor Dariaus Sanabant III and his citizens elected board of advisors (think Rome with it's emperor and the senate)

Name:

Race: (elf, human, red guard)

Build: (small, medium, large, royalty)

Main weapon: (anything from staff to sword to spear to axe etc etc)

Magic: (fire ice or wind [will copy magic stuffs from other game soon])

Biggest advantage: (smart, strong, fast, etc) only one

Disadvantages: (slow, gimp leg, weak, fear of ____, missing appendage, etc) no contradictions to the advantage and must have two but can have as many as 6

You are an adventurer so adventure don't just stick around and do nothing
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: ADVENTURE [SG]
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 01:49:45 pm »

Name: Tibben

Race: The Dwarfiest lady elf

Build: Small. Like a dwarf.

Main weapon: The womanliest axe to ever exist.

Magic: Ice

Biggest advantage: Too fast for own good.

Disadvantages: Crippling fear of centipedes, missing eye, burning hatred of other elves. Maintains the delusion that she is a dwarf.

Sanabant.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:51:31 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 02:15:57 pm »

I'm just going to take that as the first adventurer to get the ball rolling

Many years ago, before your memory the Sanabant empire expanded it's borders into the mountainous east side of the river. There lived many elven vilages along the mountains bordering the river. Including your home village. One day a mostly dwarven unit of Sanabant soldiers attacked the village and killed all who did not side with the empire, including your parents. The soldiers were order to not kill the children but instead if they were able to, adopt them. You were one of those children

You were one of 5 elven children adopted by one of the dwarven families but you were the shortest of them all. Your dwarf parents and dwarf siblings liked you the most out of your elven brethren. You were given martial training as a small child and now at around the age of 16 you were given your first weapon, a hot pink double bladed with a purple handle, the weapon is large enough that it takes two hands to wield. You were also given slight training in your chosen ice magic, you can cast spells that freeze a small targeted area of ground and ones that form a snowball sized sphere of ice that you can throw

More recently there have been wolves attacking the village farms and you and two other adventurers have been assigned the job by Sanabant military governor Harnak to go and kill the wolf pack. 

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 02:17:18 pm »

((I see you are starting your "GM multiple games at once" initiative".))
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 02:20:23 pm »

((Ya yesterday I put up two SG's and no one posted so I started this one today, seems like my adventure games are much mor popular than my 'future out what the heck happened' games))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 02:24:38 pm »

Well... Time to go greet the other adventurers?
Take a closer look at this text!

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 02:24:51 pm »

((I see you are starting your "GM multiple games at once" initiative".))

Oh no! Who would ever do more than one game at any given time? Well, at the very least, I surely wouldn't ever do such a heinous thing! >:(

On a serious note;

Ask your companions - or that Harnak, for that matter - if those might be elven-tamed wolves harrassing us dwarves yet again?!
Be very concerned about it too. Damm elves, we dwarfs should just smite them all and be done with it!

Prepare to set out
Be sure to pack our pink, double-bladed elf-away, against intrusion of elven forces, or to easily deal with elven infestations.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 02:32:36 pm »

You meet your other adventurers on the edge of Old Urist's farming plot where there are 9 rotting sheep corpses

The other adventurers are both dwarves
One Gottri who seems to be a wind Mage, he wields a bronze decorated staff and is wearing a dark blue cloak with orange accent lines on it

The other is Trygg, he seems to be a brave but not bright warrior who wields two iron hatchets and his only armor is a leather kilt. He is of a medium build

They both agree that the wolves are probably from the elves up north.

There is a blood trail with white sheep fur leading up into the north hills from a hole in the fencing