Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 92

Author Topic: UNMD - First Contact: Casualty  (Read 47302 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNMD - First Contact: IC Thread
« Reply #1170 on: October 22, 2014, 09:51:55 am »

"Well, this was back when I was just a lieutenant. Some buddies of mine and me we sitting around shooting the shit when one of us gets up to leave for the restroom. Joe gets the brilliant idea to prank him by throwing a flashbang he had "acquired" from an army buddy of his into the bathroom. Of course, being young, dumb, and little drunk, we all thought it was a hilarious idea. So we all got up, followed Joe, and laughed as he pulled the pin and threw it into the can. Well, few second later and boom! Out comes Roger with his pants at half-mast and swearing a storm at us, vowing to murder us in our sleep while we are all laughing hysterically." He grins.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: October 22, 2014, 10:13:44 am »

Lethe gave a short laugh,
"Did you get in trouble for it?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: October 22, 2014, 10:35:10 am »

"Oh yeah, that's the best part! See, karma came back and bit us in the ass immediately, for the Squadron CO, Commander Jason, was using the john at that moment as well. Boy was he pissed! I was sure he was either gonna murder or court martial us all on the spot! We had weeks of PT duty and were restricted to base for a year for that little stunt."
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: October 22, 2014, 10:39:18 am »

Lethe laughed again,
"Well I can't say you didn't deserve it, I don't want to think about what my old commander would do if I did something like that."

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: October 22, 2014, 10:57:24 am »

"Heh, yeah, if we weren't among some of the best fliers in the Air Force we'd been thrown out a long time ago. Remind me to tell you sometime about the incident with the hooker, a "borrowed" staff car, 20 pounds of weed, and an Angora sheep. How we didn't get thrown in Leavenworth for that one I'll never know!"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: October 22, 2014, 11:00:34 am »

"That sounds like quite the story"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 22, 2014, 02:04:53 pm »

"Well...umm...I'm not a spy and um...I just wanted to make a lightsaber you see...for my mech and...everyone else............ I didn't have parents to teach me right from wrong." :'(
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:48:07 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: October 22, 2014, 02:07:30 pm »

((He's speaks in smileys! He must be an alien spy!))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 22, 2014, 03:48:20 pm »

((He's speaks in smileys! He must be an alien spy!))
Fixed.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: October 22, 2014, 03:53:42 pm »

Maria walks straight towards Fuhrur and the armed gaurds, "Just what is going on here?" She has an antique PSG-1 slung across her back.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 22, 2014, 03:58:33 pm »

"They're...picking on me...cos...I...wanted to make lightsabers for you guys...and because...I'm...an orphan!" He's still crying while saying all this. The poor guy.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 22, 2014, 04:04:21 pm »

Did... did Maria just twitch...
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 22, 2014, 05:58:03 pm »

Führer runs off to his room with the lightsaber parts, balling his eyes out the whole time. He probably just wanted to get away from the mean guards who were yelling at him and saying they were gonna put him in a tiny cell where he'd never see his big brother ever again.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: October 22, 2014, 06:08:24 pm »

Maria Grabs Fuhrur before he can fully get away, "I don't remember anyone saying you could leave yet. You sit right there and wait for permission." Her eyes, a vibrant green eye and deep blue eye, have a ferocious look to them. She hasn't had her daily Diazepam dose yet.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: October 22, 2014, 06:11:24 pm »

"You stole materials. Put them back. Now."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 92