Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 45

Author Topic: Mission 17: Diplomacy  (Read 76301 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 17: Diplomacy
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2014, 06:18:03 am »

"I have a hard enough time staying focused, Maurice. I don't need some chemical cocktail taking away what little humanity I have left."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2014, 07:08:49 am »

As you wish. Just trying to be helpful with the fatigue problem. Maurice smiled defensively.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2014, 07:29:28 am »

"Don't worry about it. I'm not mad, just stating why I don't think that's going to be an option for me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2014, 07:56:00 am »

I pause a moment before going ahead and permitting Maurice to access my medical data.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2014, 07:58:15 am »

Give data reluctantly.
((Would MeskMaurice notice any changes when Bartolomew gets little crazy?))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:34:46 am by Illgeo »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2014, 08:28:00 am »

"Hm?  Oh, sounds good to me, Maurice.  How does your program work then?"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2014, 08:42:37 am »

Well, it reads the internal medi-system data and displays it in a convenient way on the medic's suit interface. It means no more guessing what exactly is wrong with the unconscious person in a fully sealed suit. Should help diagnose broken bones, internal bleeding and whatever else Mk II and higher medi-system sensors can detect, plus what drugs and medications have already been pumped into the body.
To think of it, it would probably bear checking how it works before the mission starts. As the only person with active regeneration here, would you mind testing it a little bit, Mesk? I'll make you a sandwich later, if you wish.
Maurice winked and smiled.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2014, 09:05:50 am »

"You truly are a blessed child of Emar-i."

Don't fight the doctor doing his doctor thing.

Also mark the Spektr Rifle with the arrow Symbol of Ingram.

EDIT- While we're at it, put the Gear of Hal-Mon on the shuttle.  If I can get to the front of it, also put on the White Circle of Algis.  Run to armory and get more markers if required.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:18:46 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2014, 12:30:07 pm »

I am but a humble servant of Mistress Medicine.
>I don't think it would impress them overly so. They have the tech to do it, they just choose not to because it's kinda nuts.  You know that thing is basically guaranteed to give you cancer right? I mean it doesn't matter for us, but general populace won't like it.
I see; so I should probably withdraw the suggestion, Commander.
...Not that I expressly understood the long-term negative side effects without live testing. Oh well. We are all doomed anyway with the stasis usage, aren't we?
Past Sigs

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2014, 12:46:50 pm »

Rattle on the back of the shuttle a few times to signal our departure after forcefully stuffing any stragglers into our ride.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2014, 01:57:56 pm »

Well, it reads the internal medi-system data and displays it in a convenient way on the medic's suit interface. It means no more guessing what exactly is wrong with the unconscious person in a fully sealed suit. Should help diagnose broken bones, internal bleeding and whatever else Mk II and higher medi-system sensors can detect, plus what drugs and medications have already been pumped into the body.
To think of it, it would probably bear checking how it works before the mission starts. As the only person with active regeneration here, would you mind testing it a little bit, Mesk? I'll make you a sandwich later, if you wish.
Maurice winked and smiled.
"Oh.  Huh.  Cool, yeah, I mean, I guess knowing how people are hurt before treating them could be kind of a good thing, but I usually just wing it, y'know?  And yeah, feel free to test it out on me."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2014, 03:08:59 pm »

Ah, yes, I sometimes forget that you are blessed with an unorthodox approach to medicine. Maurice smiled.
Past Sigs

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2014, 05:09:26 pm »

Brace for departure

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2014, 11:42:38 pm »

Buckle in
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2014, 01:35:53 am »

Also mark the Spektr Rifle with the arrow Symbol of Ingram.

((Lars picked the Raduga, not the Spektr.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 45