Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40

Author Topic: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar  (Read 77858 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar
« Reply #390 on: February 08, 2015, 01:38:53 pm »

IF Skylar doesn't take out the second guard, 50C, size of a baseball, centered on his head.

Help Michael and Ulrich.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 09, 2015, 05:27:57 am »

(( So distracted. So very, very distracted. OKAY, FOCUS TIME. Someone punch me if I don't post 3 times this week... ))

Alright, time for some remote brain surgery...

Wait for signal, disable all the alarms and the any camera that would be able to see the Team or the guard's we're attacking. Try to leave an exterior camera on the far side of the building untouched, ensure a wireless connection to security remains open.

Then start some remote brain surgery: Attempt to control the other guard into opening the door.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 09, 2015, 07:34:18 am »

((I'll shoot your guard the second he opens the door.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2015, 08:10:42 am »

(Well, guess it's time to give the signal)

Michael crouches in the shadows of the alley,just out of sight of the cameras, and calls over the radio "Alright everyone, time to kick this off. Execute execute execute!"

Michael gives the signal to kick things off, waits for Skylar to do his thing with the cameras, guard, and alarms, then rushes the (hopefully) open employee door, caps the guard if he's not already capped, caps any other guards, and swiftly makes his way to the repository doors to get them open for the van.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #394 on: February 10, 2015, 05:44:33 pm »

(( So distracted. So very, very distracted. OKAY, FOCUS TIME. Someone punch me if I don't post 3 times this week... ))

Alright, time for some remote brain surgery...

Wait for signal, disable all the alarms and the any camera that would be able to see the Team or the guard's we're attacking. Try to leave an exterior camera on the far side of the building untouched, ensure a wireless connection to security remains open.

Then start some remote brain surgery: Attempt to control the other guard into opening the door.

You slip into the security systems and disable all the alarms, as well as the majority of the inside cameras, save for those pointed in areas where it is unlikely for the team to go.

You move on to the guard. Hacking a brain is something new and interesting; it's also something extremely annoying since the architecture of the system is fucking nonsense to you. You eventually make enough sense of it to forcibly drag the man across the lobby and over to the employee door. It takes a good 45 seconds of struggling before you finally get him to slap the handle and open the door.

Ulrich Leland. Location: On job

We are opening employee door. My plan is still that we use the gap between clothing and book stores to the bank alley. D'usse can then take the van to happy ride while we wait for Skylar to do his thing with alarm and guard.
If Skylar succesfully manages to manipulate guard into opening door, shoot him into head (the guard, not Skylar).

((Should someone post action for Kriellya in case he can't?))

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
IF Skylar doesn't take out the second guard, 50C, size of a baseball, centered on his head.

Help Michael and Ulrich.

(Well, guess it's time to give the signal)

Michael crouches in the shadows of the alley,just out of sight of the cameras, and calls over the radio "Alright everyone, time to kick this off. Execute execute execute!"

Michael gives the signal to kick things off, waits for Skylar to do his thing with the cameras, guard, and alarms, then rushes the (hopefully) open employee door, caps the guard if he's not already capped, caps any other guards, and swiftly makes his way to the repository doors to get them open for the van.
The van pulls around into the next block and eventually up to the alley behind the two stores adjacent to the bank. Everyone except D'usse, who slides over into the driver's seat, piles out and into the alley. They jog, silent as they can, through the alley and over to the employee door, which opens a few seconds later. Michael grabs the guard and pushes him to his knees before shooting him in the back of the head. The body jerks and there's a shimmer, as though electrical discharge is going off behind his eyes, and then it goes limp. Mike lowers the body to the ground as the rest of the team slinks into the lobby.

The lights are still on, not all of them, but at least half. Security measure no doubt. There are no other guards in the immediate area, but the corpse's radio is alive with the voice of another man, who is complaining about how he just lost connection on a lot of the cameras. He's asking for someone to go to the lobby and check it out.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2015, 05:47:59 pm »

"I got the doors, you get the other guard!"

Go jimmy the repository doors so we can get the van inside. If successful, Michael will help with the second guard if needed.
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 11, 2015, 01:01:18 am »

"Damn it! Okay, explanation one: Someone missed his mark." Ulrich whispers into mic while looking at Thaddeus. "Which is actually my preferred explanation here. Explanation number two: they have remote observatory somewhere in the city, and we missed it.
Skylar! Check if you can trace signal back to the origin!"

Wear cameye goggles. Look through the building and see if here is anyone else alive other than our group. If found, point his location to team.
Give Skylar a moment to handle it, if he can't then go kill him myself.
((the guard, not Skylar. What are you thinking?)).
Afterwards locate the fuxebox and cut main power.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:13:21 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 11, 2015, 01:59:14 am »

Thaddeus looks at Ulrich a second before responding:"Hey, now, I got the bastard, first try and everything. I was getting ready to go and shoot him in the head to make this look more like a robbery. "

Use cam-eyes to scan for a potential third guard. If I find one, cook his brain same as the first guy.

Go up, shoot the first guard whose brains I cooked in the head, but try and keep it some what quiet/muffeled. Can't leave potential evidence of spess magic around, can we? After that, make sure the van gets in, then start unloading and setting up the cutting laser plus rig on the vault door we need to cut through.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 03:52:48 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 11, 2015, 05:44:50 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Bank lobby

"Are you sure you got the right person? Distance was fairly long, after all. Or here could be more than two guards tonight..."

Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 11, 2015, 03:51:27 pm »

"I'm a good ninety-fi...er, let's go with eighty-five percent certain. It would be somewhat unusual for them to have a third guard here tonight, if all nights. Unfortunately, I think there might be a remote monitoring station for here. Think Skylar recorded enough of their voices to have Steve create and a send to them an acknowledgement and that they're investigating the problem? "

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #400 on: February 11, 2015, 10:17:33 pm »

"I got the doors, you get the other guard!"

Go jimmy the repository doors so we can get the van inside. If successful, Michael will help with the second guard if needed.
You head for the repository, past the security office which luckily has no windows. However, the door into the back is locked.

"Damn it! Okay, explanation one: Someone missed his mark." Ulrich whispers into mic while looking at Thaddeus. "Which is actually my preferred explanation here. Explanation number two: they have remote observatory somewhere in the city, and we missed it.
Skylar! Check if you can trace signal back to the origin!"

Wear cameye goggles. Look through the building and see if here is anyone else alive other than our group. If found, point his location to team.
Give Skylar a moment to handle it, if he can't then go kill him myself.
((the guard, not Skylar. What are you thinking?)).
Afterwards locate the fuxebox and cut main power.

You look around with the cam eyes. There are four signatures: One in the security office, another two upstairs, and one down below. There's a cooling one laying down in what looks like the repository.  Looks like Thad might have taken down the wrong guy. You wait for Skylar to take them down.

Thaddeus looks at Ulrich a second before responding:"Hey, now, I got the bastard, first try and everything. I was getting ready to go and shoot him in the head to make this look more like a robbery. "

Use cam-eyes to scan for a potential third guard. If I find one, cook his brain same as the first guy.

Go up, shoot the first guard whose brains I cooked in the head, but try and keep it some what quiet/muffeled. Can't leave potential evidence of spess magic around, can we? After that, make sure the van gets in, then start unloading and setting up the cutting laser plus rig on the vault door we need to cut through.

You find the same guys as above, including the one in the security room. Lets have you try that guy, eh? Without a bonus.

Well...you think you got him. There was kind of just a big flare of heat in the room. There's no screaming or anything, but you do think you see some smoke coming from the door.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 11, 2015, 10:29:23 pm »

"Well shit. Let's see if I can get this unlocked..."

Physically break the lock on the Repository ALL the doors between Michael and the repository though Strength and/or application of one of the pipe bombs(warn people if Michael has to resort to the latter), then open the Repository door and get the van inside and unloaded.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 07:42:59 am by tryrar »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 12, 2015, 12:58:49 am »

"I...Heh heh...fuck. So I got the guy in the security room. I think. It..might  be on fire right now though. Oh, and there's at least three other guys we need to get rid of." Thaddeus pauses before talking to Skylar directly. "Hey Sky? Is there anyway for you to determine us from the guards? Cause if you can that'd be really helpful right now. If you could just turn off their brains that'd be awesome."

WELP TIME TO GO GUARD HUNTING. Scan with my cam-eyes to look for more heat signatures that aren't us. If there aren't any near the security room, go over there and see how much damage there is to it, but keep my gun at the ready in case I need to shoot anybody. And if possible, charge another exotic bonus for brain cooking

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 12, 2015, 01:35:07 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Bank lobby

Check if our dead guard has key card of any kind and use it to assist Michael breaking the back door. If I can't find any, then assist him with my less explosive tools. Then assist Thaddeus hunting guards.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 02:54:54 am by AoshimaMichio »
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #404 on: February 12, 2015, 01:40:16 am »

"Well shit. Let's see if I can get this unlocked..."

Physically break the lock on the repository doors though Strength and/or application of one of the pipe bombs(warn people if Michael has to resort to the latter), then open the door and get the van inside and unloaded.
It's not the repository door even. I assumed you were going through the inside, through the door separating the bank lobby from the back, and then through into the repository and opening it from there, since that way has less resistant doors.

Did you want to just go out into the alley and break it open that way? Because you can'd do that with fists and such. And pipe bombs out there....

Well think about what exploding a pipebomb in a sleepy downtown neighborhood is gonna be like.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40