Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40

Author Topic: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar  (Read 77773 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar
« Reply #330 on: January 28, 2015, 03:24:01 pm »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Apartment

"Argh, my head! Damn code in my head. Skylar! Did you use that machine of yours on me?!"

Try again.
Ask Steve if our flight out of town can leave at night or is there any restrictions to entering the airport.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Error 404, the brain you're looking for does not exist.

Man, there are some runs of sour luck going on lately.

>We can have you out within 2 hours, regardless of time.

"Well, not the most professional work, but it looks like it'll do just fine. Now, how to stash this near the bank without attracting attention?" Discreetly rent a moving truck and a tarp to cover this contraption and transport it back to the apartment. First though, make sure my homemade namite works by taking a sample, putting it on the concrete, moving anything flammable back a good distance, and lighting it(also make sure this won't set off any sprinklers or fire alarms)

Namite makings were ordered here, as part of this thing's self destruct, in case you forgot

Namite works, so you load it all on the moving truck along with your ever faithful assistant. You get home without any incidents and get the truck securely squirreled away.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 29, 2015, 09:58:41 am »

((I don't know what to do anymore. I'm not gonna bother with hacking anymore since I have angered rng and Mr Smith are not gonna suddenly pop up after spending so long in silence. I'm all ready for criminal activity.))

Check our map and planned escape routes three times just to be sure there isn't anything problematic.

Use our some store front to purchase about 10 sports bags where we can put our loot.

Have Thaddeus give me a ride for car shopping. Buy same kind van as BAM guys use. Drive it to our warehouse. Have someone else to paint it as a BAM Services van because my handiwork sucks. It will be our escape car.

Go camping with guys.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 07:21:20 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 29, 2015, 01:54:56 pm »

((Consider Milno to be pondering about life, larceny and love while his player drools a puddle by his keyboard.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 29, 2015, 02:35:36 pm »

Ok now, let's see. Get dressed in middle class clothes, drive Ulrich around and help him, then order some camping gear, equipment and pre-packaged freeze dried foodstuffs, enough for all of us for several days. Once all of that arrives take the car and go to a camping spot about an hour or two out of town and set up camp. Make sure to bring cellphones or equivalent to stay in contact with everyone. Make it look like it's lived in, then go back to the apartment to get ready for the heist. And one last thing, order throat mikes and earpieces for us to use once the heist has begun.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:04:14 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 29, 2015, 02:37:51 pm »

Ok now, let's see. Get dressed in middle class clothes, and find a private seller for a truck, something you and your buddies would go camping in. After that order some camping gear, equipment and pre-packaged freeze dried foodstuffs, enough for all of us for several days. Once all of that arrives go to a camping spot about and hour or two out of town and set up camp. Make sure to bring cellphones or equivalent to stay in contact with everyone.  And one last thing, order throat mikes and earpieces for us to use once the heist has begun.
((I would recommend for using our existing car for camping trip.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 29, 2015, 02:42:56 pm »

((... I seem to of thought that you were taking it for your van shopping trip. I'll change that now))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 29, 2015, 02:48:31 pm »

((Well, yes I am taking it... But considering how turns are handled in order it might be available afterwards. Gotta ensure it.
I'll use you as my taxi driver so you can use it freely afterwards.))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 02:50:22 pm by AoshimaMichio »
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #337 on: January 29, 2015, 05:09:27 pm »

((I believe at this point piecewise will let you just say what materials you want and what time of day you want to start the heist and immediately make that your current situation so that you can get on with it.))

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 29, 2015, 06:59:57 pm »

Yeah, Michael has the laser stashed, party favors prepared, and is generally as ready as he can be. Let's rock!
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 30, 2015, 01:54:34 am »

Final prep for the heist

-- Getting minicam feeds and radio connections setup for everyone
-- Prepping to 'scuttle' the device later by being ready to: Pull all storage from the device and pack it for transport, and get some very small charges to place near the processors and critical components
-- Listening to the guard radio while they go on their camping trip

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 30, 2015, 12:05:08 pm »

((Hey guys, I was reading your plan, and something minor occurred to me: You're shooting the guards in the head to frame them, multiple times, while... they're already on the floor?  That's gonna look really weird.   Even just one nice headshot, with them stood up and then dropped, would look weirdly skilled. I'd suggest you get a low caliber weapon that won't fully penetrate the body, and put two or three rounds into their general chest area, THEN one to the forehead.  Maybe fire a couple shots through the area they were standing in if you want to be extra cautious.

Also, you might want to shoot them as soon after they die as possible.  If you shoot them an hour after their heart stopped, then it'll look really strange to a coroner because they didn't bleed much.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 30, 2015, 12:17:45 pm »

((My idea is more along to hold them up and then blow brains out at close distance. And shoot at some other body parts as well.))
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #342 on: January 30, 2015, 12:26:01 pm »

((Just burn everything. They can't use forensics on a pile of ash and bricks. And it's something that doesn't require an amp to do, so they won't suspect the ARM. It's just some overzealous/pyromaniac robbers/terrorists/whatever.))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 30, 2015, 12:36:43 pm »

((I like the burn everything idea, dunno if we should use namite though. I feel like that's not a common substance here.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #344 on: January 30, 2015, 04:53:05 pm »

((I don't know what to do anymore. I'm not gonna bother with hacking anymore since I have angered rng and Mr Smith are not gonna suddenly pop up after spending so long in silence. I'm all ready for criminal activity.))

Check our map and planned escape routes three times just to be sure there isn't anything problematic.

Use our some store front to purchase about 10 sports bags where we can put our loot.

Have Thaddeus give me a ride for car shopping. Buy same kind van as BAM guys use. Drive it to our warehouse. Have someone else to paint it as a BAM Services van because my handiwork sucks. It will be our escape car.

Go camping with guys.

You double check the planned routes, comparing them against online maps. You make a few changes based on planned road construction and areas of high traffic, plotting the fastest, most unimpeded route.

You get yourself a bunch of duffel bags.

You get the van and drive it to the warehouse, leaving someone else to paint it up.

That done, you join the rest of the group.

Ok now, let's see. Get dressed in middle class clothes, drive Ulrich around and help him, then order some camping gear, equipment and pre-packaged freeze dried foodstuffs, enough for all of us for several days. Once all of that arrives take the car and go to a camping spot about an hour or two out of town and set up camp. Make sure to bring cellphones or equivalent to stay in contact with everyone. Make it look like it's lived in, then go back to the apartment to get ready for the heist. And one last thing, order throat mikes and earpieces for us to use once the heist has begun.
Lets say you get all that ready.

Final prep for the heist

-- Getting minicam feeds and radio connections setup for everyone
-- Prepping to 'scuttle' the device later by being ready to: Pull all storage from the device and pack it for transport, and get some very small charges to place near the processors and critical components
-- Listening to the guard radio while they go on their camping trip

You get the cams up and prepare to destroy the god-computer.

That done, you listen to the guard's radios. It seems to be a fairly normal day for them.

Alright, let me know when you want to start and what time you want to start and we'll skip to it.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40