Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Dwarven Chronicles: The Audiobook [NeedDwarves! #Come1ComeAll]  (Read 4078 times)

dwarobaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Chronicles: The Audiobook [NeedDwarves! #Come1ComeAll]
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 03:45:03 pm »

Female dwarf, preferably not married (dead or away husband might work too), speardwarf or hunter. Dhoorin is her name.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 06:28:40 am »

Spoiler: Transcript #2 (click to show/hide)

Female dwarf, preferably not married (dead or away husband might work too), speardwarf or hunter. Dhoorin is her name.

Will do^^
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 09:47:50 am »

Ok, I will try and finish by tomorrow but just a fair warning, NOTHING HAPPENED IN THE EPISODE... well, we killed 4 or so giant turtles.... and that was pretty much it, apart from migrants. So I am strugling to write ANYTHING interesting. I have some ideas but that may delay the production.

We are sorry. On the other hand I played ahead and it gets much more fun later on.... also, by the end of ep4 everyone is gonna be in, including the baby.

Prudent Viper

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Unprofessional
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 10:17:36 am »

we killed 4 or so giant turtles
You murdered four members of an severely endangered species, and that bores you?! You monster...
*Tryrar fires Prudent Viper. Out of a cannon. Into the sun*

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 10:42:50 am »

we killed 4 or so giant turtles
You murdered four members of an severely endangered species, and that bores you?! You monster...

Oh, shush "Prudence"...

Besides I was wrong, they were actually Giant Tortoises. Now you can call me a monster.^^

Edit: Just wait and see what I have planned for the local population of Unicorns

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 12:17:58 pm »

Surprisingly I got a lot of material from that nothing... 913 Words of material, that is on par with the previous ones. Should be around 4-7 mins long, depending.

What material? I won't spoil anything but I did what I do best, sow mistrust and hatred among the characters... To much lesser effect than in anything I wrote before but give me a break, we just started, we still have time to reach my usual insanity. Recording, editing and posting will happen tomorrow... Hope you enjoy it^^

PS: if anyone wants to give me some help with their character I am frequently online on Steam under the same nickname as here, make sure to tell me that you are from this thread when adding me to friends, I do not accept Randoms^^.

PS2: For everyone who Subscribed to my channel: Thank you, I really appreciate that. I have something special and.... Jovial.... at works as an official "Thank You". If you know what I mean feel free to give small hints/links. To Those Who did Not Subscribe to my channel: Please do, it does help me motivate myself to keep this thing going^^. What can I say, I am an attention whore^^

PS3: I also wonder if anyone would want me to explain who exactly is our... for lack of a better word: Protagonist. KB after all is not known to anyone who did not follow Murderwheel, and surely you wondered why his work title is "the Curl of Glitter"...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 01:55:01 pm by exodius1 »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 11:03:49 am »

I suppose I'll do something explaining Flame.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 11:58:10 am »

I suppose I'll do something explaining Flame.

Speaking of explanations: http://youtu.be/LIfxhyQB4ws

And I am sorry, the episode proper is gonna be delayed 'till Wednesday...

Here is the Transcript, as a form of apology... do not get used to this order of things though.

Spoiler: Transcript 3 (click to show/hide)

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2014, 11:30:49 am »

Episode 3 is Live! Get it here! http://youtu.be/xJlPdSnBHJg

Yeah, sorry for the delays, I really have no excuse. I have one though on the quality, I wanted to get it out as fast as possible AND nobody was supervising me so there are a few hiccups in pronounciation and such. Not many of them but still.

Enjoy^^

Prudent Viper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 05:57:08 pm »

Prudence: I swear, KB, one day I'll rebuild my father's farm and take all the Giant Tortoises away from here. We'll live happily together, far from your cruel hunger for exotic flesh.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 05:30:48 am »

[/quote]

The goblin queen, Osta Horrorsweat, AKA Insanegame27, was created in 1 in Crashcourse. Within the next year, she became an abducter, which she did nothing until the year 3 when she moved to Foldednightmare, then to Devilwallowed in 4. Over the next 5 years, she abducted four prisoners, then murdered a rogue goblin who tried to set the last one free. She abducted one person in 10, and by doing so she attracted the heart of Osnun Cruellong, whom she married the next year.

She abducted another five people from the years 11 to 18, then was attacked by an angry human who resisted abduction. The human was promptly disarmed but barely managed to escape from Osta. another five abductions and Osta came face-to-face with Ilpi Rooterwhipped (the one that resisted abduction) who had ambushed her. Ilpi escaped unharmed but defeated.

between 21 and 57, thirty-one abductions passed without resistance until another goblin took pity on a dwarf and tried to free him. The traitor was caught in the act by her and promptly executed.

In the next five years, Osta abducted another five, then was given the position equivilent to queen in Reclusepack after The Problematic Poison defeated the Defending Wing (civ) in combat. She rules there presently and is making plans for an assault on Bankedcrystals, to gain the valuable gems in the name of the fortress.

A vile force of darkness is coming to lay siege to the fortress             

Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 05:31:23 am »

Prudence: I swear, KB, one day I'll rebuild my father's farm and take all the Giant Tortoises away from here. We'll live happily together, far from your cruel hunger for exotic flesh.

Tell me, would you want to be our animal trainer?

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2014, 06:18:39 am »

Snip

Than our gobbo friends will be disappointed, there is almost no gems here^^ Nice recount though^^

PsychoAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • My silliness is our saving grace.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2014, 10:33:55 pm »

I'd like to put myself inside this fort sometime as well. I'll, of corse, stay as PsychoAngel, and there are no real preferred jobs on my list. However, I would like to be recognized, at least in game, by an eccentric title pertaining to my occupation, because that's always fun. Let's see what crazy stuff we'll be up to, eh?
Our forward thinking overseer at the time devised a way in which werebeasts can live in peace with other dwarves by utilizing the mysterious magical properties of soap!

Quote from: PsychoAngel on January 19, 2016
Don't worry. I've got extremely volatile exploding fish.
My friends and I say a lot of fun things to each other.

Prudent Viper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 10:54:17 pm »

Tell me, would you want to be our animal trainer?

Prudence: I'd rather tame these noble beasts than watch you snack on them. Very well. I accept
Pages: 1 [2] 3