Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What do I do next?  (Read 1494 times)

Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What do I do next?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 05:22:26 pm »

They're the best undead fighters though.

While I understand the underlying logic for why some people believe this, I am doubtful it is true after my own arena testing. Warhammers, with vanilla stats, are better against squishies as well as armored foes.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 05:26:26 pm »

That's because it hurts them. I did eight tests each, silver war hammers, steel war hammers, silver maces, and steel maces, twenty iron clad dwarves with professional in all relevant skills, versus fifty risen corpse goblins, dwarves, and elves armed like living ones. Maces had less losses in each test, and faster wins. Not by much, but enough to save two-three dwarves each time.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 05:29:36 pm »

Makes sense. Pain OP.

MuseOD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 08:52:54 pm »

Along came a werehare and, since I had no soldiers, one dog and two children died. However, before it managed to kill another, it transformed into a human and is currently being beaten to death by an unarmed ten year old boy. I'm so proud I could cry.

MuseOD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 08:59:56 pm »

It keeps getting better! Now that my man Sodel has now broken both legs of the former werehare, his pet bunny is joining in.

MuseOD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 09:22:11 pm »

"Son, we're worried. All you've done the last seventeen days is punch this lady in the face. Don't you think it's time to stop?"
"Mooooooom! That's unfair! I also broke both his legs and blinded him! Can I have just one more week, please? Pleeeeeeeeee-"
"This is exactly what we're talking about, son! Punching someone so much that you get exhausted and pass out from over-exertion is not healthy!"

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 09:23:10 pm »

"Son, we're worried. All you've done the last seventeen days is punch this lady in the face. Don't you think it's time to stop?"
"Mooooooom! That's unfair! I also broke both his legs and blinded him! Can I have just one more week, please? Pleeeeeeeeee-"
"This is exactly what we're talking about, son! Punching someone so much that you get exhausted and pass out from over-exertion is not healthy!"
You're right. He needs to start kicking.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

MuseOD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2014, 09:26:31 pm »

I'm really not sure how to make Sodel kill the bastard. All he seems to be interested in is wailing on the 'umie's head. Any suggestions?

MuseOD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2014, 09:30:52 pm »

Something shocking happened! Sodel was brutally murdered, when the human turned into a werebunny again. Fortunately, it was quickly dispatched. But now a hero of the fort lies dead.

SimRobert2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2014, 09:45:30 pm »

Something shocking happened! Sodel was brutally murdered, when the human turned into a werebunny again. Fortunately, it was quickly dispatched. But now a hero of the fort lies dead.

Why do i get the image of hte rabbit from "Monty python and the holy Grail? "
Pages: 1 [2]