Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: The United Assembly OOC - Bureaucracy, Red Tape, Charters (8 Players Needed!)  (Read 10805 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I've used R for my label since someone else already use the t.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I'm going to be absent over the weekend, going to visit the in-laws.

Lets all keep political inefficiency going, and wait until I get back before passing this nonsense back to the general assembly :p
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

aha Travaal, seperatist groups...did you get yourself some inspirations from some forumgames here? :P

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

No, I blatantly referenced it.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

As much as I hate doing this, I'll have to drop out. Good luck to those staying.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Why? If it's something we can fix...

Also what forum game are we referencing?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, if there's representatives need replacing, I'd be happy to hop aboard.  What countries are free?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rutinde and Olmis. Just post in the thread claiming one and with your delegate’s name.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Am I allowed to make any new proposals for the policy committee (Zimiateos is not part of that particular one...) or do I have to wait until the next one before making any suggestions?

Edit: Also, amendments. Can I suggest them while they're being voted on, or again, have to wait?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:49:06 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If this go on much longer i have a feeling that Our delegate from new gavalon is going to start interjecting, atleast if he is too be remove it will be more productive than this debate :P
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Am I allowed to make any new proposals for the policy committee (Zimiateos is not part of that particular one...) or do I have to wait until the next one before making any suggestions?

Edit: Also, amendments. Can I suggest them while they're being voted on, or again, have to wait?
No, if you are not part of the Policy Committee you may not make proposals or suggest amendments for the Policy Committee. If you want them to do something on your behalf, you should contact a delegate on the Policy Committee and ask them to introduce that action for you.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

I don't think there's enough time in one day for us to get... A whole day of debating in.

OP-ED: Our New World Order
September 21st, 2014
Tomorrow will officially mark the first week of our world under the international body of the United Assembly. So far, their accomplishments have been… to pass a budget. And that was three days ago. It apportioned a few million dollars..
-snip-
Is there any reason why we're on the clock? Can't days just be concluded when we're done debating? Maybe have a 3-7 day time limit instead if we do end up plodding? Right now it feels like we're at a bit of an unfair disadvantage when it comes to how quickly these events are rolling in, there's almost no chance to react, I feel. Not to mention it doesn't make sense in context for there to have been, at most, probably only a few minutes worth of talking real-time in what is apparently a seven days consecutive session.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was always intended to be in real time.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

I know, but I'm saying I don't think that real-time is enough time. :v And other than for the sake of being in real-time, what does that do for the game?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is no losing condition for being "too slow."

e: P.S. Last week's budget is out of date today.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 02:40:01 pm by Squeegy »
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18