Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Let’s run this into the ground!

Yes.
Hell yes.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Murderflood: OPERATION PIMPSTACK (Ardentdikes III)  (Read 37019 times)

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
Re: Murderflood: OPERATION PIMPSTACK (Ardentdikes III)
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2014, 12:28:11 pm »

Don’t worry, things feel a bit behind due to real life, but I’m back on Murderflood.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2014, 04:32:59 pm »

Hooray.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2014, 05:06:46 pm »

Hooray.

Glad to see someone’s still around. The fort got entangled in some serious issues, and real life was a little bit more screwy than I’d anticipated. The planning concerns some very permanent features. I can dig them out in a high-value layers, but that will require operational machinery. Alternatively, I can dig it deeper down where the full-activation time will be shorter, or I could do them next to OBJECTIVE and not have any issues.

Edit: Consider this to be artefact-grade. Once it’s done, it’s done and you can’t build the same thing elsewhere.

Edit2: You know what? F*ck logic. This is going where it is going.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:16:30 pm by CaptainArchmage »
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Urist McKiwi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2014, 07:08:06 pm »

You know what? F*ck logic. This is going where it is going.

Now we can say this succession has really started.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2014, 08:55:26 pm »

You know what? F*ck logic. This is going where it is going.

Now we can say this succession has really started.
This is how they all start.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2014, 06:24:14 pm »

Oh good, my turn hasn't started yet! I'm so glad, I was afraid I'd missed it.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Urist McKiwi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2014, 08:09:41 pm »

Oh good, my turn hasn't started yet! I'm so glad, I was afraid I'd missed it.

No worries. CaptainArchmage tends to have detail-heavy, but quite slow updates. You've probably got a wee bit of a wait yet. :)

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2014, 10:18:39 pm »

tl;dr of what happened: CaptainArchmage cancels Dwarf Fortress: Interrupted by Real Life

There has been quite a bit of progress since, though there’s a lot of micromanagement with aboveground construction and the kind of underground mining we’re doing.

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2014, 07:45:21 am »

How many months remain? (DF Time)

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2014, 09:29:14 am »

I think 1-3. There’s a little thing with the years that since the dwarf fortress doesn’t begin on Granite 1st anymore, the full “year” runs until Granite 15th of the year 101. Then I could also play until the (enormous) spring migrant wave, at which I will roleplay the exit of CaptainArchmage.

EDIT: I’ve done an update as to what there is so far, featuring Project OUTDOOR TOILET, you had one job, and a major shortage of jet, brought about by excessive building arrangements which somehow ensure the Fifth Princess will be sharing her office and bedroom with a cactus.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:49:31 pm by CaptainArchmage »

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2014, 08:12:11 pm »

It's LORD Cactusson for you peasants.

Urist McKiwi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2014, 08:55:31 pm »

......soooooo tempted to kill off McKiwi VII and roleplay my turn as the cactus. I mean, would you tell a cactus it can't be overseer?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 05:08:56 am by Urist McKiwi »

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2014, 11:58:10 am »

......soooooo tempted to kill off McKiwi VII and roleplay my turn as the cactus. I mean, would you tell a cactus it can't be overseer?

Deus Asmoth is married to Taupe in this game. The cactus started growing where I was going to place the new wall on Taupe’s office, so I decided to let it grow and work around it. Don’t know if the branches of the cactus will grow over the bedroom floor yet.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2014, 04:42:19 pm »

Huh. I think we know what must be done then. Our siblings must be killed off so that our firstborn can be both a monarch and a baron! They shall have enough demands to turn the sky dark with untradable goods and shall go insane with grief if the wallpaper in their bedroom starts peeling!
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2014, 08:06:53 pm »

Huh. I think we know what must be done then. Our siblings must be killed off so that our firstborn can be both a monarch and a baron!

It's funny because I alt-tabed from a multiplayer CK2 game to read THAT.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14