Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290024 times)

0player

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“That of course... as long as we ain't going to get a tail after us. Me, I'm all for helping people in distress, as long as the things they want help with don't seem immensely fishy... or stupid.”
Zero speaks in a hushed voice, as if not wanting to be heard. “And judging by the severe lack of broken hearts after the tragedy, stupid things happen here quite often.”
She shrugs and adjusts her headband. “Either way, I'm all for getting to go. Towns are boring.”
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:39:30 pm by 0player »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Whelp.

Only one thing to do.

Grab a bone, get to waving back in possible general direction that the thing could come from, get to limping and looking for the alcove that's off from the rest.

Probably take some looking, considering it wasn't immediately obvious.

The voices were probably the dead people...

"Uh, I don't know if you can hear me right now since I'm not touching those plaques, but I'm sorry about disturbing your rest. If I did. I'm not sure. And sorry about using your bones for this, but if you're helping me I think it's for a good cause, right? I hope so...don't like screwin' around with bodies if the spirits are still gonna be attached to 'em..."
[14] You make your way up and down the room on each side, and luckily do not hit the hostile thing. Glancing in each alcove, eventually you spot a plaque marked with "XXVI" on an alcove on the left side of the room, a few spaces from the one opposite the West door. Crawling in, you touch it, and this time receive no vision, but instead hear a whooshing sound outside...

Iton sits down next to one of the tigers and looks at all of the people in the room then looks at the tiger,¨What are they doing?"
"Trying to open the door. Iton, got any ideas what order these numbers should be in?" He shows Iton the notebook.

Code: [Select]
10 40
30 50
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Time to see whether I just killed myself...

Take a look outside. Utmost caution...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Just systematically try all combinations. There are only what. Twenty five of them?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, assuming it's all these numbers, with no repeats, that'd be something like, five times four times three times two..." HugoLuman stares into the middle distance for a moment as he calculates. "... One hundred and twenty, I think. Best case scenario. Worst case scenario, there are repeats, which would be five to the power of five, I think. But I don't think it's worst case."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You see the dust being sucked towards one spot, forming a shape. It coalesces and condenses into a humanoid shape, smooth yet with hints of blockiness.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Armach had grown silent after having heard Propman mention the name "HugoLuman" and after a bit of concentrated thinking he spoke up. "You're right Propman, by bringing the supplies to the town ourselves, we can gain a positive reputation, while, and it pains me to say this, also keeping the resource a secret. So let's head back into the maze." Armach notices a orange light on his wrist computer and after interacting with it a holographic display opens, noting two locations: the East Wall and the Cathedral Entrance. "Do you guys know what this is?"

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

"One hundred and twenty? In the best case scenario?" Tech asked, butting in on the conversation.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well it wouldn't take forever to try that many, just hours maybe. We should probably try to think of some obvious patterns to eliminate before we go about it systematically, though. Maybe it'll be one of those and save us a ton of time."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"One hundred twenty could be done in about ten minutes. I don't have a clue how to use those turny locks tho. They've always confused me."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ten minutes on a keypad, maybe. But we've got five dials here, and they're fiddly little bastards."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hourrrrrs." Tech whined, tugging at the bags under her eyes. "I don't think I can handle anymore waiting. Especially after that FNAF rip-off, I wanna go exploring—! Or...er, something. Just...waiting. It sucks."
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, can you think of any suggestions? Like, maybe they're arranged by prime numbers?"
"They're all multiples of 10."
"Okay, but patterns like that?"

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm afray— fraid, afraid, blech —that I'm horrible at math."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

You see the dust being sucked towards one spot, forming a shape. It coalesces and condenses into a humanoid shape, smooth yet with hints of blockiness.

I climb out, get my sword ready, and try to get around the thing, if it's in the way, and test the door that was locked earlier. If the room hasn't changed too much.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 427