Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290702 times)

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. Stealing a car?)
« Reply #5715 on: March 23, 2015, 11:29:44 pm »

"Ghost?"
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5716 on: March 23, 2015, 11:31:53 pm »

Prophet finally rejoins reality and stops staring off into space like a weirdo.

"Oh hi. When did you guys get out of the building?"

((Sorry about taking so long to post. I have been busy with some stuff in real life and might become busy again. I also didn't notice that group had rejoined us outside. Is it bad that I want to start playing around with the rune tooth thingy just to see what happens? I will also admit that there were times I could have probably have checked in on this and posted but I'm was just to lazy to do so.))
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:34:36 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: March 23, 2015, 11:51:13 pm »

"Ghost?"
(Iton: just to be clear, your color is red, and the ghost is teal?)
"You know, the one who hijacked your cat? Crematio?"
"Name's Roger Stephan. But whatever." The cloud of dust swirled in the hall.

Prophet finally rejoins reality and stops staring off into space like a weirdo.

"Oh hi. When did you guys get out of the building?"

((Sorry about taking so long to post. I have been busy with some stuff in real life and might become busy again. I also didn't notice that group had rejoined us outside. Is it bad that I want to start playing around with the rune tooth thingy just to see what happens? I will also admit that there were times I could have probably have checked in on this and posted but I'm was just to lazy to do so.))
HugoLuman turns around to look out the door "Like, just now. You alright, dude?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5718 on: March 24, 2015, 12:00:36 am »

Yeah I am.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5719 on: March 24, 2015, 12:07:52 am »

"It's just... you've been a bit spacy is all. Anyways, come help me with this generator? It's a bit spooky in here, but it's safe now."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5720 on: March 24, 2015, 12:22:17 am »

OK.

Prophet walks over to the doorway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5721 on: March 24, 2015, 12:57:16 am »

HugoLuman leads him through the arcade, all the machines and rides still on (and the Knight still standing at his wheel), and down the hall to the generator room. There they see it still humming away, and HugoLuman says "Thank goodness your wisp is still going. We'll need it for this bit." He switches off the generator, causing the building to plunge into darkness, then squeezes the release on the big plug where it goes into the wall. "Right the-" The lights flick back on, and they can hear the whole building powering back up. "The hell?"

Meanwhile, back near the door, GLaDOS speaks up. "You'd better bring me to the generator. They've unplugged it but the facility is now drawing power from the Room that opened when they finished the challenge."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: March 24, 2015, 01:01:23 am »

((I'm wondering if it is to late to get out the building?))

Um Hugo I think we might have a problem.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5723 on: March 24, 2015, 01:05:17 am »

HugoLuman doesn't feel the dangersense, but he does panic briefly and run to the arcade where he can see Reception. He's relieved to see that the building hasn't locked again. Looking at the others standing in and around the door, he says "You guy's seeing this?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5724 on: March 24, 2015, 01:17:31 am »

Insane whistles as he sees the arcade. *whistles* ... What are we meant to be looking at? I only just got here. could someone please tell me what's going on?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5725 on: March 24, 2015, 01:24:44 am »

(Crap, I'm about to head to bed)
(Gonna move the teleport here since there was some controversy during the earlier one.)
Insane whistles as he sees the arcade. *whistles* ... What are we meant to be looking at? I only just got here. could someone please tell me what's going on?
With a bang and a flash of light, a new person appears amidst the arcade. HugoLuman jumps. "GAH! Not again!" He breathes in and out a few times before answering. "You go on Bay12, right?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5726 on: March 24, 2015, 01:27:20 am »

Yeah, I'm a Bay12er. Now what is happening here? I remember stumbling on some sort of glowing floor and now I'm here in some sort of city and is that an axe and a severed tail you're holding?

((Interesting note, apparently "axe" needs to be corrected into "ax" The word "axe" has been underlined red when I type.))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: March 24, 2015, 01:34:35 am »

"So, generator. Where is it?"

"Also hello new person."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5728 on: March 24, 2015, 01:36:51 am »

"Hello, what's your name?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5729 on: March 24, 2015, 01:40:28 am »

Yeah, I'm a Bay12er. Now what is happening here? I remember stumbling on some sort of glowing floor and now I'm here in some sort of city and is that an axe and a severed tail you're holding?

((Interesting note, apparently "axe" needs to be corrected into "ax" The word "axe" has been underlined red when I type.))
(Moved your teleport to right inside the arcade itself, you haven't seen the city yet. Though maybe you assume city, seeing you're in a building.)
"Sorry, I'm a bit frazzled to do the introductions right now... but, so, basically, we're all Bay12ers here. Most of us. I'm HugoLuman." He holds up the axe. "And this is for self-defense. Long story about the tail."

"So, generator. Where is it?"

"Also hello new person."

HugoLuman gestures to the hall behind him, where Prophet is looking out the doorway.
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 427