Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290878 times)

0player

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, LOOK OUT GROUP 1!)
« Reply #5550 on: March 18, 2015, 04:41:26 pm »

(For the most part, the piles of poo have been cleaned away, leaving stains on the floor)
(Ah, I found no mention of that in the Act 1. Might've need a new pair o' eyes! Still, do I die in that particular scenario? I'm not sure if the universe supports different rooms having different rules.)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, WE DID IT GROUP 1!)
« Reply #5551 on: March 18, 2015, 05:03:43 pm »

There came a crying and thumping from behind the desk. "You know, the dwarven thing to do would be to harvest him for crafting materials."
Don't even
As crunching sounds began as well, the phone rang a single time before going straight to voicemail. "So, uh, if you're hearing this, then congratz! You've made it through your shift! Uh... Don't worry about getting out of here, the animatronics should be returning to their stations now..."

(For the most part, the piles of poo have been cleaned away, leaving stains on the floor)
(Ah, I found no mention of that in the Act 1. Might've need a new pair o' eyes! Still, do I die in that particular scenario? I'm not sure if the universe supports different rooms having different rules.)
(In every room we've had so far, cutting off your head would be fatal. But rooms with unique rules are supported.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: March 18, 2015, 05:09:32 pm »

(In every room we've had so far, cutting off your head would be fatal. But rooms with unique rules are supported.)

(Still would be a pretty stupid idea to do so, though.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: March 18, 2015, 07:37:28 pm »

Tech spent most of the remaining time propped up against the control panel in her office chair, her face burried in her arms in an attempt to sleep away the lasting minutes. When the phone sounded, it took a while for her brain to register it had done so. She raised her head, eventually, albeit the movement was unhurried. "Mmn . . . ?" She hummed, the sound resonating within her throat as she groggily rubbed at her eyes.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: March 18, 2015, 08:44:56 pm »

The banging, crying, and crunching continued from behind the manager's desk.
"Well now that's all over, who's up for finding a can of gas and a light?"

Meanwhile...

Kevak and Prophet found the store quite thickly overgrown on the inside, despite there being only a few skylights, rather than large holes in the roof. It felt as if there was some kind of presence in the place, though GLaDOS made some comments to the effect of there being nothing to worry about. At the moment. Most of the merchandise, if it was still there, seemed buried underneath thick layers of roots and vines, but the few bits of packaged food and other tidbits kept them searching. [20] Eventually, they came across what looked like a little treasure chest, a small box of some blackish material with the edges lined with some golden material. Upon pulling it loose, though, the plant it was under seemed to come to life, and others around it seemed to stir in its wake. It soon became apparent that they were hostile, and the spear and pickaxe didn't seem to do much to dissuade them. Soon they were forced to flee out the way they came, taking the box and whatever small merchandise they may have grabbed with them.

"Just as well. Your friends should be finishing up about now. If they survived."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: March 18, 2015, 08:48:46 pm »

"Er- Is someone dying?"
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: March 18, 2015, 08:56:18 pm »

What?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5557 on: March 18, 2015, 09:18:35 pm »

"Nah, boss is just turning back. If you hurry, you can still harvest him for crafting supplies while he's still regenerating everything."
Seriously... not funny...

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: March 18, 2015, 09:18:35 pm »

"The desk."

((Ninja, darn it.

"...May I ask what you're refering to?"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:20:44 pm by technicallyAdventurer »

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: March 18, 2015, 10:32:50 pm »

Arcvasti, who'd been sitting in a cornet nervously figeting for a while, looks up.

**Oh God. Can we LEAVE this place? Once Hugo's doffed his fursuit, that is. It feels like we've been here forever.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: March 18, 2015, 10:33:52 pm »

"...May I ask what you're refering to?"
Quasar looked up at Tech. "Well, I know he was like this when you showed up, but boss isn't always a giant werewolf. Though he does seem to have stayed like that for about an hour longer than he was doing yesterday. Ohp, looks like that's a no on the crafting supplies."

The noises seem to have stopped. HugoLuman pulls himself up from behind the desk, adjusting his clothes. "Thank god... And, again, not funny, Quasar." He looks at Tech and holds out his hand. "For real now. Hi, I'm HugoLuman."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: March 18, 2015, 10:35:51 pm »

Iton waves at Hugo,"Hi Hugo!"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: March 18, 2015, 10:52:58 pm »

"Hey, Iton. And yeah, let's gather all the stuff we've dropped and get the hell out. This place is horrible."

Everyone's wrist devices bleep. It seems Arcvasti, HugoLuman, GentlemanRaptor, and Cryxis have all leveled up.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: March 18, 2015, 11:41:49 pm »

It took a moment, but Tech stopped staring at the other's outstretched hand long enough to wrap her own partially about his, making a half-hearted attempt to shake it before returning her hand to her side. Hearing the chorus of 'bleep's throughout the room, she glances down at her wrist device. Unfortunately, she hadn't leveled up. That was undoubtedly disappointing, given she'd spent 3 hours either holed up in an office or being pursued by killer robots. She made an expression to show this disappointment.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5564 on: March 19, 2015, 12:00:08 am »

"Hey, don't worry. I got, like, 5 level-ups yesterday. The rooms usually don't take nearly this long. Anyways..." HugoLuman crosses the hall and retrieves his coat and bag from the Climate Control room. "Know what I miss most about home right now? Showers. Showers, and laundry. Though I don't know if it's possible to get so much blood out of denim or wool." He frowns at his coat and jeans.
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 427