Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291246 times)

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, LOOK OUT GROUP 1!)
« Reply #4980 on: February 04, 2015, 09:07:07 pm »

Armach is left a little dazed after killing a man and almost doesn't notice the two other tribesmen enter. However before one of the tribesmen can take advantage the sound of a gunshot snaps Armach out it and he aims his shotgun at the nearest tribesman and ensures that he is down too.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: February 04, 2015, 09:53:57 pm »

Tech shifted even moreso onto one of the seat's armrests, her gaze fixed on the phone. She wasn't able to think up any questions the Phone Guy hadn't already answered, so what was she supposed to say? How was your day? This was beginning to feel like one of those hopeless situations in which her brother and mother had an argument at the table, everything is silent, and— in attempt to lighten things up, —"Um. How has everyone's day been?"

How does one people.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: February 04, 2015, 10:19:54 pm »

SB slowly turns to look at Tech.
His face says it all.
Black lives matter.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: February 04, 2015, 10:22:54 pm »

Arcvasti looks momentarily confused by this unexpected announcement. He levers himself off the floor and stands up, shedding all pretense of being asleep.

**There are some questions I'd like to ask you, **Phone Guy**. First: What time is it? Second: What is the square root of 6561?**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: February 04, 2015, 11:06:57 pm »

"Uh... hey, I guess? And my day's been okay. Um... but you guys are making me a bit nervous here. Um, not that I'm afraid for your safety or anything. I'm not trying to imply that. I'm just... understandably anxious about not being there to look after the place myself. That's all. No doubts that you'll do fine. Hmm... uh... about those rules... well, each animatronic character here at Bandit's Playhouse has their own unique personality... which is um... which is to say, they kind of... do their own thing. Which extends to the, um, quirks... so... good old Santa Claus and the one who watches the lasertag, they're all about making sure people follow the rules. The others... um, have their own things."

Arcvasti looks momentarily confused by this unexpected announcement. He levers himself off the floor and stands up, shedding all pretense of being asleep.

**There are some questions I'd like to ask you, **Phone Guy**. First: What time is it? Second: What is the square root of 6561?**
"Uh... around 10 AM, I guess? And... um... uh... is it 81?"

Tech shifted even moreso onto one of the seat's armrests, her gaze fixed on the phone. She wasn't able to think up any questions the Phone Guy hadn't already answered, so what was she supposed to say? How was your day? This was beginning to feel like one of those hopeless situations in which her brother and mother had an argument at the table, everything is silent, and— in attempt to lighten things up, —
"Um. How has everyone's day been?"

How does one people.
"Well, considering I technically started existing about 2 hours ago, I'd say it's been a bit of a letdown so far. Boss says it's probably better than yesterday, excepting the whole oven thing."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: February 05, 2015, 12:40:16 am »

.... I WAS STUFFED IN A TURNED ON OVEN! THE THING WAS GOIG TO BAKE ME! YOU CALL THAT A QUIRK?!?!?!
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: February 05, 2015, 02:36:58 am »

HugoLuman could concur with that sentiment, and nodded at Iton.

"Um... well, technically, uh, in terms of... uh... say, have you been keeping an eye on Bandit?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: February 05, 2015, 08:12:34 am »

Not as of recent, though that thing keeps getting off beat and it's rather annoying

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: February 05, 2015, 02:35:33 pm »

The accordion rendition of "Chim Chim Cher-ee" was getting quite sour, with every note being at least a half-step off pitch.

"Yeah... uh... sounds like you haven't been watching him."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: February 05, 2015, 02:42:51 pm »

We can't spare the power to watch him

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: February 05, 2015, 04:04:35 pm »

"Okay, real talk. What city is this? And yes, this is a serious question. We're a little, ah, lost. Yeah. Lost."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: February 05, 2015, 05:25:30 pm »

Seeing SB's expression, the corners of Tech's lips tugged upwards, then fell into a small frown. She cleared her throat, averting her eyes, and looked to what she could see of GentlemanRaptor's person. "Isn't our possible death by raccoon more important than where we are?"
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:32:40 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: February 05, 2015, 06:38:51 pm »

"Look. If this place correlates to a real city, one of us might know something about its layout, regardless of its current status as 'cat-infested wasteland'. And if it doesn't, then well at least we tried. And at least for the moment we're not in immediate danger of getting killed."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: February 05, 2015, 06:50:39 pm »

((OOC stuff about Concrete Jungle zone: Areas are sectioned into Districts. Each District has a relative difficulty level. There exist ways to bypass some challenges in certain districts. Each District has a Landmark. Landmarks are important. You are in the Outskirts District. It is the least difficult District. You were in the Warehouse District. It is the second least difficult District. Some of You were in the Underground for a short period of time. It is the third most difficult District. The city is mildly reminiscent of a large city and outlying areas. It is not mirroring any currently existing city. The city's name is Blue Mills. You would know a number of these things if you were looking for lore involving the city.))

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: February 05, 2015, 07:13:38 pm »

"You know, that's what the guy in a horror movie says right before the monster-killer-thing comes a'knocking."
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 427