Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291173 times)

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, LOOK OUT GROUP 1!)
« Reply #4845 on: January 27, 2015, 01:24:23 am »

Armach points ahead indicating that's where they should check first. He crosses the bridge as stealthily he can while still keeping his weapon readied.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4846 on: January 27, 2015, 01:28:56 am »

Kyle pops out of respawn before shaking himself and going over to check himself out.
"Holy shit... I'M HANDSOME!"
Kyle jumps for joy at being above average before sighs and shaking his head.
"Welp! Time to go get my new class."
Kyle goes over and gets his device again. He isn't happy with the proposed Knife-Knight class and randomizes it. The Summoner (Hero Specialization) comes up. He shrugs before choosing it. His first ability only has a little loading symbol. Suddenly he's hit from behind by a... well, it's kind of soft but like it's covered by leather or something. Needless to say Kyle stumbles forward before turning around to face a girl with blonde hair that has black streaks in it. She's wearing some leather armor and is holding a bludgeon. She looks at Kyle in confusion.
"I... am not dead?"
Kyle responds with a shrug as his wrist pad dings. He looks down at it as the description show up. He reads it before looking up at the girl.
"No. But I suppose that you'll be coming with me whether you're dead or not, Abrina."
The girl, Abrina nods and then disappears into a small mote of light the zooms towards Kyle's hand. When it hits Kyle's hand is tattooed with the image of a Celtic cross. With that, Kyle walks into the first room.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4847 on: January 27, 2015, 02:32:32 am »

Thankfully, it's not as he remembered it yesterday. It seems to have been cleaned up slightly, the bodies of the child monster things piled in the corner and some of the bloodstains and piles of crap were gone.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4848 on: January 27, 2015, 09:24:01 am »

"Fuckin hell... Oh well, I think there was a door in the booze room that wasn't opened yet..."
Kyle heads through the door to the left as he hums a little tune. After a brief look around he goes left again to check for that door.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: January 27, 2015, 12:22:48 pm »

To the left is a room he's never seen before, spattered with gore. The room with the booze must be the other way. Heading into that room, he sees the Oni's corpse still there, in a large pool of mostly dried blood. He can also hear, faintly, what sounds like voices and activity coming from the North, the direction where that horrendous bathroom with the cabinet to another room was.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4850 on: January 27, 2015, 12:37:57 pm »

Kyle searches around the room occasionally answering a question that no one asked. Because for all intents and purposes he seems to be alone. Eventually he finds what he was looking for. He stabs his knife into the wall which parts like paper for him. He pulls down revealing door siding. After heis cuts a vertical slit in the wall paper he pulls on it revealing the door.
"Bingo!"
With that Kyle opens the door and after waiting a few second with it open walks through as well.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4851 on: January 27, 2015, 12:51:42 pm »

((I have no idea what's in there, you'll have to describe it.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4852 on: January 27, 2015, 02:23:30 pm »

Inside the room is what appears to be a normal storage room. There's crates scattered about and on shelving units are bottles of booze and other drinks. The over all room is pretty cold. Must be to keep the drinks and stuff chilled. Oh, and in the middle of the room are R.O.U.Ses gnawing on a crate of meat. Kyle pulls his knife, the click of it locking alerting the rodents.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4853 on: January 27, 2015, 09:26:23 pm »

Tech didn't often turn on her DS' volume, given the music most of her games used wasn't that enjoyable. The console must've been jostled inside her backpack, and the volume turned on; whatever may have happened, she silenced the game with a downward motion of her finger. "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon." She replied, slipping the stylus from it's place and tapping the option to continue her game.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4854 on: January 27, 2015, 09:27:24 pm »

(KJ, uh, we've got the same text color now.)
(Ninja'd)

Armach points ahead indicating that's where they should check first. He crosses the bridge as stealthily he can while still keeping his weapon readied.
[19] the bridges are well within the LOS of the zombies below, being not so tall as most of them would even have to look up to see them, but by staying low he crosses to the other side unnoticed. Looking through the corridor going off the bridge on the other side, he sees it leads down a hallway for a bit before opening into another room, but its pointed right at a door.

Restaurant - Security

"So, hypothetical question, think we could get the hell out of here using the portal gun? I mean, we'd need to find a surface to use it on on either side, but maybe those two outside could help with that. Or maybe it would just be safer to remain camped in here."

HugoLuman continued watching the DS screen. It wasn't doing much to distract him from the anticipation of sudden noises outside, though. I wish I could sing right now. I mean, maybe it would be a bad idea but I feel like we could use an Eric Idle song right now.
You know what, why not?

"And... boss asks if anyone's ever seen Life of Brian."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4855 on: January 27, 2015, 09:31:50 pm »

"Oh my god. I haven't played a PMD game in forever, man. I forgot; are there multiple files on one cartridge?"
Black lives matter.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4856 on: January 27, 2015, 09:38:33 pm »

Tech quietly hummed the tune to "Gypsy Bard", the song she'd previously been singing. (As was mentioned before, it's the only song she knows by heart.) She gave her head a small shake, murmuring a few of the Homestuck-ified— yes, that's a word now —lines.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 09:40:15 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4857 on: January 27, 2015, 09:41:25 pm »

"Oh.. damn.
What Pokemon are you an' your partner?"
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4858 on: January 27, 2015, 09:47:42 pm »

((Woops.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4859 on: January 27, 2015, 09:55:46 pm »

"...Anyone?"
Well that's just sad. You're now doing that thing you do, but through an interpreter.

And what might that be?
How you refuse to accept that the conversation has changed direction and keep asking for a response.
No I'm not...
...fooling anyone?
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 427