Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290203 times)

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

A partially-repressed laugh could be heard in response to SB's Pokémon joke, Tech being a fan of the games herself. She, tempted to hereby declare Quasar a Pokémon, refrained from doing so as the subject was promptly changed. She directed her flashlight somewhere else, presumably nowhere interesting, in a half-hearted attempt to occupy herself.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:28:02 am by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

The beam showed what HugoLuman had suspected: the beginnings of a maze of foam-padded metal walls. The ceiling was about 15 feet high, holding dormant lights and fog-machines, though the maze walls only reached 8ft high. There seemed to be a large, cylindrical, red-colored terminal straight ahead, presumably the scoreboard or recharge station, also dead-looking. "Looks pretty mundane in here so far, aside from that big robot."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((This should help. In retrospect the terms may make this place seem bigger than it is, but here are the chambers of this Room so far.))

Spoiler: Arcade (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lasertag (we are here) (click to show/hide)

((Edit: damn inadvertent smileys! I'll have to use spanish question marks.))
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 08:25:14 pm by HugoLuman »

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well if we are going to be working together we should probably get to know each other."

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

GentlemanRaptor takes stock of his surroundings.

"Alright, people, firearms forward. Let's clear this area."
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((You can set it to not use smilies.

((Like this ??????????????????????????????

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Well if we are going to be working together we should probably get to know each other."

"Okay.  I died to werewolves," Zanzetkuken replied, priming the shotgun.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay.  I died to werewolves," Zanzetkuken replied, priming the shotgun.
Armach stops loading shells into the bandoleer and slowly looks towards Zanz. "Oh god I hope your joking."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Armach stops loading shells into the bandoleer and slowly looks towards Zanz. "Oh god I hope your joking."

"Nope.  I got better."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I did, but it didn't work. Attachments and other options -> don't use smilies. Still smilies. vOv))

((Group 1: increasing pace a bit, let me know if you want more of a chance to act))

GentlemanRaptor takes stock of his surroundings.

"Alright, people, firearms forward. Let's clear this area."
With lights and guns forward, those willing in the group began sweeping the maze. It was a good-sized indoor arena, a bit larger than a basketball court, with, as far as they could tell, a symmetrical layout. The walls were aluminum, padded with foam (red on one side of the maze, green on the other) and painted with marks that were probably supposed to look impressive under UV light. There was some kind of dark rubber flooring, heightening the tackiness. It was tight for the most part, aside from a few windowed walls and a slightly open center area for longer engagements. Except for the lack of light, it wasn't really the kind of maze to get lost in, but, as they found, you could lose whoever you were following fairly easily unless you stayed close behind them.

The search was a bit tense, given the darkness (and HugoLuman and Quasar's continually inconclusive danger reading didn't help), but they didn't find anything too out of the ordinary (in a relative sense of the word) until they were almost finished with the sweep, near the door back into the lockers on the green side of the arena. There was an empty bottle of some kind of cleaning solution and a ratty-looking mop, sitting abandoned between 2 maze walls.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"That's actually the reason I fear death much less at the moment. I feel I'm not long for this world anyways."
Kyle looks away wistfully.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((How are people's schedules looking next week?))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Empty.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

((SB says his schedule is (hopefully) empty; I'm not too sure about mine.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Since the week was uneventful, should I skip the exploration bit and push the party straight towards the meat and potatoes, so to speak?))
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 427