Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290604 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((I was thinking there'd be one, yeah. This is also technically another room / sub room from the CJ. But more like a sub room since Cryxis broke the glass before I could intervene.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

((Sorry, no one seemed to try to stop me. Even quasar on my shoulder didn't seem to try to stop me so I just assumed it was ok.))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I meant before as GM I could say "the glass resists all attempts to break it." IC I don't know if anyone would particularly care.))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Yeah, it was a metallic potion. It still needs a good sharpening though..."
Kyle sounds greatly annoyed.

"Who knows, we might find a replacement in the dungeon we're going to be entering," Zanzetkuken said.  A tone went off that caused her to look to her wrist computer. 5 experience gained.  Level up.[/color]

(I didn't see mention of experience being gained from our encounters, (at very least it wasn't tracked on the sheets) so...)

((I meant before as GM I could say "the glass resists all attempts to break it." IC I don't know if anyone would particularly care.))

(Yeah...I said awhile ago that most things are invulnerable without special abilities if they are a between rooms thing.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Tech hesitantly follows everyone inside, removing her backpack from her shoulders and digging inside it; she fishes out a rather bulky flashlight.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Dogou people: well, seeing as you had 2 encounters in the Dogou exterior, and 3 in the tower bit, I'd say all 3 of you get a level.))

Tech hesitantly follows everyone inside, removing her backpack from her shoulders and digging inside it; she fishes out a rather bulky flashlight.
"Yo, anyone back there wanna shine some light? Rifle guy? Creepy dude with the overpowered light? Anyone?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"I'm not rifle guy, I'm rifles guy. With an s."
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Maybe, but I'd still like a sharp blade..."
Kyle looks down at his device and picks the KI perk. If anyone could sense energy levels they would notice that Kyle's just rose a good deal. He also looks more awake. Kyle stretches.
"Oh... that feels nice..."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

If anyone could sense energy levels they would notice that Kyle's just rose a good deal. He also looks more awake. Kyle stretches.

(Relatively.  You're only level 3, after all.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet hearing Hugo walks inside then sends his wisp over into the room that Hugo is in.

((Probably won't be on much over the next few days.))  ((Also just assume that my wisp follows you around til I call it back.))

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 12:19:06 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

If anyone could sense energy levels they would notice that Kyle's just rose a good deal. He also looks more awake. Kyle stretches.

(Relatively.  You're only level 3, after all.)
((Still.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry.... So it can't be a room if it has multiple entrances or what did I do to make it not a room?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prophet hearing Hugo walks inside then sends his wisp over into the room that Hugo is in.

((Probably won't be on much over the next few days.))  ((Also just assume that my wisp follows you around til I call it back.))
((I'll just assume you meant Quasar, since he's the one that called out and is in the dark room. I'm back in the reception room.))
The wisp didn't provide much light, just a small circle around Iton and Quasar, but it should be enough to see nearby objects if they moved away from the wall. HugoLuman followed after them, entering the larger chamber as well. His night vision seemed somewhat better in this form, and from the dim ambient light of the wisp he could see some blocky outlines throughout the room.

((Sorry.... So it can't be a room if it has multiple entrances or what did I do to make it not a room?))
((A proper, seperate Room cannot be broken into, at least with conventional means. I'll just treat it as a sub-room, rather than its own dimensional space. Which makes slightly more sense in this case. However, once the room's challenge is activated, it will still follow the "can't walk out until completed" rule.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ok. Sorry bout that))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Teeechnically I never entered. Ominous building is Ominous~
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 427