Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290635 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Ookay."
Black lives matter.

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace stopped and glanced towards Tech as she spoke to SB. Seeing her saddened reaction, the male moved over and lightly patted her on the back, muttering about how it was all alright. Glancing to her pocket and seeing the kitten   , he removed the animal, holding it in one hand and his cross bow in the other. He held the kitten out towards her and gave a weak smile, which faded as quick as it came. "...Wanna hold him for a bit?" He asked, and with a nearly stubborn movement, he forced the animal into her hands and awkwardly propped his crossbowagainst his elbow and forearm, making a little heart with his hands. "Waffle heart best heart? I mean I can't really do the waffle part but you get the idea."
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet starts to carry a kitteh and pets it while walking over to the others.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton looks at the ghost that's been doing nothing,"if you're going to haunt me can you at least... I dunno.... Posses one of these cats... I'm just really creeped out by you being a cloud of ash.... Human ash..... I could put the ash in one of my pockets if need be but a cloud of human dust following me around is just really unsettling"

The ghost chuckles,"Ya sure, be a nice change to. Ya know being able to feel and all. Hold out your hands"
Iton puts out his hands and the ash cloud begins to fall into a small pile forming in Iton's hands and a black cat with a white belly walks up and sits infront of Iton.
It speaks,"So this is me as a cat..... I feel kinda sorry for this cat, though I think these small ones are just empty shells. I didn't have to nudge anything out to get in this thing."
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Tech cradled the kitten similarly to how she had before, face now partially hidden in the raised neck of her jacket. She loosely nodded in response to Ace's comment, head still lowered to look at the small animal in her arms.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 05:58:16 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((IC, only young cats and kittens born post Calamity in the Concrete Jungle are standard cats. The majority of the cats are former humans. The larger the cat, the more intact the mind. None of the cats are empty husks.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((No normal cats amongst the horde?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Fun wedding, glad to see my cousin after 2 years. Shame I couldn't reply to posts, though.))

"Much as boss here would love to get into existential discussion about our situation, I'll be damned if I'm repeating his long, long list of questions. Hey crematio, here's an idea. Why don't you try possessing one of us? Give us a feel for how good our mental defenses are."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The cat looks at Quesar,"but I'm so comfy in my new home..."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Whatcha got to lose? You can just hop right back in after."
Is this a good idea? You might be taking messing with the ghost too far.

"Do it. For science."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Going to roll a D20 for possession and a D20 for resistance))
"alroght, I guess I'll try Hugo first"
P-[11]
R-[10]
The ghost enters Hugo's mind but isn't able to push Hugo out of control
The ghost and Hugo now have a joint control of Hugo's character until he is unpossesed

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tech cradled the kitten similarly to how she had before, face now partially hidden in the raised neck of her jacket. She loosely nodded in response to Ace's comment, head still lowered to look at the small animal in her arms.

Ace smiled a bit victoriously, fixing his crossbow back so he was holding it. He glanced over, raising an eyebrow before.pursing his lips once he heard a suggestion of the ghost possessing one of them. Rubbing at his neck uncomfortably, he released a deep exhale rather than speaking out.
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((For the new people: the pink courier text is GLaDOS.))

((Going to roll a D20 for possession and a D20 for resistance))
"alroght, I guess I'll try Hugo first"
P-[11]
R-[10]
The ghost enters Hugo's mind but isn't able to push Hugo out of control
The ghost and Hugo now have a joint control of Hugo's character until he is unpossesed

Wait no-
HugoLuman starts twitching slightly. Gah. This is really weird. And I think I've already had enough mind-screwery for one lifetime. Why didn't you go for Quasar first? It was his idea.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Tech steps behind Ace because being possessed sounds like an unpleasant experience.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Shifter Mental Focus Tier 1 flat out would negate possession. Ghost or would be trying to push the equivalent of two equally stubborn minds out of the way~ Well. One mind and one pseudomind of equal strength. Doesn't become an actual mind till the Aura Cognitive Tree gets started.))
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 427