Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290574 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

HugoLuman let out a relieved sigh, though he glanced anxiously back up the lane for signs of approaching saw-bladed death.
"You got allergies or something?" Quasar asked Ace.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

"Yeah, he's allergic to a lot of things." Tech provided, and stayed quiet the moments following, as if she were thinking.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:16:03 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton reaches out to highfive Ace
"you're not alone. I'm allergic to just about every plant that grows at my house.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace lightly nodded in agreement to Techs answer for his allergies. "I'm allergic to too many things to name." He stated before glancing to Iton, idly raising his hand to meet the other in a high five.
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Ninja'd twice!)

"Cats? Dogs? Strawberries? Oh, you ought to know this is a dangerous place. We just ran from a bunch of saw-filled pants-robots and should really cross the street before they come out of that warehouse. The rest of this area is filled with cats. And not just little ones. Lions and tigers and jaguars, oh my."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton is barely able to hold back before he bursts into laughter at the terrible pun

Seems the pain meds are making him a bit weak in the mind.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tech began to cross the street and follow the advice given, hesitantly opening her mouth to speak (and be ever-oblivious to any references being made). "Given the majority of you are Bay12ers, uh- do you know someone named Sentient Bowtie?"
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:22:38 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace glanced over and gave a small grin at the reference, shaking his head. He sneezed again and nodded. "I'm allergic to every animal existent unless its obviously hypoallergenic. I'm allergic to some foods and medications as well." He listed as he sat a kitten down and stretched, standing. He began to walk over, since it was suggested they got a move on.
"So other cats, too? Sounds cool."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Gonna be at cousin's wedding, can read but not reply.))

Tech began to cross the street and follow the advice given, hesitantly opening her mouth to speak (and be ever-oblivious to any references being made). "Given the majority of you are Bay12ers, uh- do you know someone named Sentient Bowtie?"
"Yeah, he's right behind us. Unless the pants got him."

Ace glanced over and gave a small grin at the reference, shaking his head. He sneezed again and nodded. "I'm allergic to every animal existent unless its obviously hypoallergenic. I'm allergic to some foods and medications as well." He listed as he sat a kitten down and stretched, standing. He began to walk over, since it was suggested they got a move on.
"So other cats, too? Sounds cool."
"If by cool you mean threatening. Though come to think of it, most of 'em have been wimps so far. Don't want to repeat that experience with the lion, though."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:14:56 pm by HugoLuman »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB is indeed behind everyone.

Very behind everyone.
Black lives matter.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tech's eyes light up at Hugo's answer, SB being one of her close friends. But the addition of 'Unless' and the words following visibly dim the light formerly occupying them, and she— now quietened —lowers her head and pets the kitten in her jacket pocket.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB soon approaches everyone else, still laden down by his assortment of weapons.

"So, apparently, bb's do fuckall against denim. Who knew?"
He hasn't noticed Tech or Ace yet.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:11:47 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace glanced over and rose his eyebrows. "A cat is a cat." He stated. "And if they're not one to attack then that makes them all the less evil." Ace wanted like fifty cats there is no holding him back.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Im guessing a fire axe and a tire iron won't do much either?

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Raising her head at the sound of a familiar voice, Tech is more than relieved to see SB as opposed to another stranger approach. On instinct, she attempts to say his real name, but is met with her annoying incapability of doing so. She settles on silently waiting for SB to notice her as she watches the group converse.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:03:08 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 427