Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290551 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton being pumped full of adrenalin begins bashing the blade trousers to pieces
(Someone can roll for my attack if they want, give bonus for attacking with two weapons, my added melee bonus and an adrenalin bonus if it seems fair)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well obviously..." Ace let out before he glanced to Tech, then back to the kitten, nodding. "He has... really pretty eyes." The male let out, his own eyes looking at the kittens blue ones. "If you're gonna keep it, you might as well name it."
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Fucking christ, what kind of RPG is this?!"

Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((I Highly advise not doing that. You Will be shredded. Think zombies, but covered in buzzsaws and are smaller targets and more competent and synchronized. You need a nat 20 to kill one with your current state and equipment.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Does that mean 20 for each weapon or 20 combined? I can probably do my own rolls now that I think of it)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((These are effectively robot trousers covered in metal cutting buzzsaws. Your weapons won't survive long enough to do damage unless you're absurdly lucky. To get a Hit you need a 20. This is not something you can engage in melee with your current equipment. Due to your stumpleg, you'd have a balance penalty that offsets your melee bonus. Due to them being robots designed to guard the warehouses. They are Very durable. A single hit from a mangled weapon is unlikely to do much.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Since Kevak knows how these work, I'd say he should roll for it. If you're still going for it, that is. My preferred system for combat rolls simply does not apply here.))

Quasar begins laughing loudly, which sounds quite a bit like screeching
Shit! Okay, it's literally pants! I can see why they're afraid now. And now I am too, but this is kinda stupid.
Reality frequently is.

"Pants! Pantsbots! Killer pants! Not fucking joking! Kid, get back, someone FIRE!"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton lowers his weapons and mutters a sentence before he begins for the door to leave,"this must be what the cats are hidding from"
He makes a break for the door

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

"Cal?" Tech suggested the name as more of an inquiry, beginning to look over in Ace's direction. Rather, she caught sight of a cloud of ash; "Nevermind— what's that?"
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The cloud of ash begins to settle on the ground and the cat in her arms shivers slightly then looks up at tech,"I dunno"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The pants are slowly advancing. Iton can easily make it to the door without risking anything. They're fairly slow, but obviously deadly if you get close.

Kevak peeks under the door and sees the pants. "I'm out. Have fun with that. I suggest running." Kevak then proceeds to book it down the allyway and back into the cat infested street. Where he encounter Tech and Ace.

"New people? Thought I heard the teleporty thingy earlier. Don't go down that ally. Demonpants."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

****Oh fuck.****

Arcvasti scrambles[17] up a nearby pile of crates like a mountain goat to get out of reach of the bladetrousers[<---First time I've ever combined those words. You win Kev.]. He readies his scepter to push any approaching bladetrousers down the pile of metal boxes. From his relatively high vantage point, Arcvasti, still holding his coin, surveys the warehouse for convienient vents or something to jump to and escape without getting too near the bladetrouser swarmed floor.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 11:16:15 pm by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

((Cryxis, did you just possess Ace and I's child?
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB quickly switches out his new old gun for his BB-gun and dashes a safe distance away from the pantsaws.

"Okay, autopilot!"
Nothing happens.
"Uh. Go, autopilot! ...activate autopilot?"

SB waves his hand around some. "Autopilot!"

Suddenly, his skin becomes tinted blue and his eyes glaze over. He begins to shoot like crazy, hitting pantsaws left and right.
Black lives matter.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Cryxis, did you just possess Ace and I's child?
((The ghost did))

Iton rushes down the alley way with Kevak and sees the new people, then notices the small pile of settled ash
"Oh great! What happened to that ghost person?"
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 427