Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290096 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

You could be that guys book
"Kids, I want you to remember that no matter what happens, at least you are not that fucking magazine. May this be a lesson that brings hope to your darkest times. Now, I think we're about to head off. You can follow us if you want but I warn you, you may wish you'd stayed dead."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

I have one question before I follow you idiots around. What dafaq happened to that kids leg? Does he have a kilo of pot shoved inside of whatever the heck kinda jerry rigged prosthetic?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Long story. Yes."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

HugoLuman nods, and Quasar looks over. "That's good, kid. Now we've got two guns! Which should even the odds a bit, unless that old thing turns out to be a piece of crap."
"It doesn't look like a piece of crap.."

It certainly doesn't.
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright, but don't look at me if it falls apart." HugoLuman heads out the door, taking Quasar with him.

Hey catdog, are you scared of ghosts?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I literally had no idea who or what Quasar actually was until just now, when I bothered to check.))

SB looks at his new gun.
"You won't fall apart..."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet starts to mumble while reading his magazine.  Fall apart fall apart fall apart fall apart!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The gun goes off into Prophet's face!
Black lives matter.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Approaching the center of the room, Tech stood just before the circular platform, eyes hesitantly parting their gaze from it to skim over the face of the male standing beside her. Trailing back after a few moments of staring, curiosity may have been what'd driven her to take a small step forward. Breath hitching in her throat soon after the decision was made, the restraints laced her forearm and, quickly— or so it seemed, as her mind struggled to keep pace —after, several needles pierced her skin and sent an unpleasant prickling sensation through her affected muscles. If she'd experienced other things, it went unnoticed, as once she had regained her composure, Tech was merely able to view the Class Selection displayed.

Use Recommended Class: Adventurer
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:44:34 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You don't have to use the recommended class if you don't want to. What is the 1st level ability?))

((I literally had no idea who or what Quasar actually was until just now, when I bothered to check.))

SB looks at his new gun.
"You won't fall apart..."
((I should probably add something about Quasar to my sheet.))

HugoLuman sits down to wait for the group to gather, watching the small cats go by on the street, not one of them setting foot on the curb next to the warehouses.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet walks over to Hugo then also sits down.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You don't have to use the recommended class if you don't want to. What is the 1st level ability?)).

((The Adventurer class' 1st ability is {Passive} Easy Movement |, and, as the name suggests, it makes moving about (Climbing, running, and the like) easier. It's effectiveness increases with every other level gained, (ex. 3=||, 5=|||) up to ||||, from where it's barely noticeable to where moving is virtually effortless— not really, but it feels like it in comparison to one without the heightened ability. Or, at least, that's what I think the ability should work? Sorry, I'm kinda newby with RPG stuff and I'm not quite sure if I'm doing things correctly.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 06:34:13 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, adventurer is about as generic a class as you can get, but the ability sounds both level appropriate and in line with the name. However, to improve the ability, you'll have to take additional ones to improve it ("Easy Movement II," etc) so I'd make the first one a small but noticeable boost.))

So... do you really think of yourself as an "incidental character?"
I was trying to mess with the ghost's head, but when you think about it, it's kinda true.
Well, you seem real enough to me.
I never said I wasn't real. But this world does seem to be created around you guys, doesn't it?
I suppose... say, if I get out of here, what happens to you?
Hell if I know.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm not very creative and got class suggestions from SB my friend :B In that case, though, I can make it two or three abilities instead of four and boost the effectiveness a bit.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:46:32 pm by technicallyAdventurer »

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ace's eyes shifted towards the female whom had recently exited a pod of her own. He didn't notice her presence at first until she spoke up with a greeting. He shifts the crossbow he held in his hands so he was holding it with one, and the other hand moved up subtly in a lazy wave. His eyes returned to the items infront of him and as the female beside him had, he stepped forth. What wasn't expected was the device latching onto his arm and the feeling of needles had impaled his arm. Of all things   , it had to be needles. A small whimper came from him until the pain dulled down so it wasn't noticeable any longer. Finally, his eyes fell to the device and he blinked at the screen. It said something about a recommended class, and had suggested "Archer". With a slight shrug over what he read, he slowly raised his hand and pressed a button to accept the recommended class.
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 427