Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290007 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

HugoLuman thought it odd the shop had ammo for the weapon, but as Quasar was busy saying something else it went unremarked upon.
(( ;)

Also hey, new guys!
Gosh, I remember when I was the new guy. Wasn't it, like, two weeks ago or something? :P))
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Hello, new people!
*hugs all the newbsies c:
Also, sorry I haven't posted lately here.
X-mas giveaway+videogame backlog+ TF2 and KSP updates + Semestrals (but those are easier to take care of) keeping me busy))

((100% understandable. Also, depending on what those 2 want to do, you may be getting some company in that snowglobe.))
((Aw crap, has it really been almost 5 years since I started lurking?))

The ghost begins to chuckle
No worries kid, I only killed twenty six people before I died, I'm practically harmless
He's says with a roaring chuckle
Quasar laughs as well. "Yeah, don't worry, he's full of crap. He isn't giving off any danger readings."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB then wanders over to Hugo.
"So, apparently, I leveled up, and I got this new ability called Scavenger, which makes me more likely to find ammo for stuff."
He holds up the box of ammo.
"Which I did. Also, according to our Pip-Boy things, my new gun does, like, fifty damage or something per shot. But I only have.. onetwothreefour.. ..seven rounds."
Black lives matter.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Well anyways, now that I'm here. What does this class of preschool dimwits want me to teach them, I'm sure a ghost offers much information.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

How does one go about seducing people they like? where is the bathroom? Where can I buy some manga and anime? Where do babies come from?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SB then wanders over to Hugo.
"So, apparently, I leveled up, and I got this new ability called Scavenger, which makes me more likely to find ammo for stuff."
He holds up the box of ammo.
"Which I did. Also, according to our Pip-Boy things, my new gun does, like, fifty damage or something per shot. But I only have.. onetwothreefour.. ..seven rounds."
HugoLuman nods, and Quasar looks over. "That's good, kid. Now we've got two guns! Which should even the odds a bit, unless that old thing turns out to be a piece of crap."

Well anyways, now that I'm here. What does this class of preschool dimwits want me to teach them, I'm sure a ghost offers much information.
"For starters, have you a name, Crematio? I'm not going to use it, but we might as well know."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 08:57:12 pm by HugoLuman »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How does one go about seducing people they like? where is the bathroom? Where can I buy some manga and anime? Where do babies come from?
What the bloody hell is manga and anime?!?! And the babies part I'm guessing you know since you were just reading a book on it or at least one that over exaggerates it. How the f*** should I know where the bathroom is, I don't even know where I am!?!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bird thing, my name is Roger Stephan. Call me whatever you want I really don't care. I'm not even sure if that's my real name anyways.....

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti, thus far content to just listen, speaks up.

**Ghost person. Have you seen anyone wearing an eyepatch? What do you know of the Void between rooms? Where is the Spire of this concrete feline-riddled hellhole? What is the square root of 324?**

**Who needs seduction when you have duct tape and strong rope? Or maybe there's a class that specializes in it somewhere in this place?**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I failed my math a classes and i don't even know where I am let alone whatever the he I you're talking about

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're in an antiques store, which really raises questions about your relatives or girlfiend or whoever your mortal remains were entrusted to. And, as I've mentioned, this city is full of cats. A better question is, do you know anything about a man in tights with a dog motif and presumably some kind of superpowers?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're in an antiques store, which really raises questions about your relatives or girlfiend or whoever your mortal remains were entrusted to. And, as I've mentioned, this city is full of cats. A better question is, do you know anything about a man in tights with a dog motif and presumably some kind of superpowers?"

How was I supposed to know this was an antique store? I just wanted to burnt away like all those drugs........ Oh hey I had a pretty nice urn. I'm also beginning to think that you're not a group of students. he says as he looks at the shattered run he was once in
(Side note- you can't tell what this guy is, by that I mean if he's human or what. It's just a cloud of ash that lights up when it speaks.)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"Ah, guys? My little wrist thingy just started buzzing like crazy. That mean something?"
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak notices his armband is going off. He presses a few buttons and it stops.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

"Ah, guys? My little wrist thingy just started buzzing like crazy. That mean something?"

**Aw, crap, another one of them's going to explode on us. Anyone have a hacksaw?**

Arcvasti lets the words hang there for about a second before correcting himself.

**Nah, you'll be fine. Just leveling up. BETTER then fine, actually.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 427