Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290112 times)

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Tech (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:40:54 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Welcome to the forum~

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Welcome to the forum~
((Thank you! Given that I'm new and all that jazz, I'm not sure if it's cool that I jump in or not?
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Perfectly fine to hop in~

((By the way Hugo, should entering another Zone of the Concrete Jungle reward some experience?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Don't worry Iton. See he isn't attacking us. Besides I think you need to just stay calm while your high on pain meds.
Iton drops his arm from pointing and takes a couple deep breaths and is just barely able to speak,"ok"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Hello welcome to the forum and to this thread!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Woops didn't see new person. Welcome to the forum
*cryxis begins waving his hand like a maniac and falls out of his chair))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((I remember when I was just an escaped lunatic... anyways, welcome to the forum.))

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The lunatics are rising •'—'• Welcome to the forums & thread, by the way, Ace— Thanks for all the warm welcomes I'm receiving aswell.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 07:55:38 pm by technicallyAdventurer »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Ah I remember when I first joined too. Ah to be lunatic again. *sigh* (Hehehe. Who i'm I kidding it wasn't that long ago. Plus I've only become more awesome since then!)  Anyway welcome to the forum and to the thread.))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 07:47:00 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

SB has gathered two large, antique knives and their holsters and an antique hunting rifle and its strap, as well as a large case of ammunition for it.
The rifle is slung across his back.
HugoLuman thought it odd the shop had ammo for the weapon, but as Quasar was busy saying something else it went unremarked upon.

Iton begins sweating like a waterfall and shaking,¨UMMMMMM i dont know¨
"Boss sa- Er, I say, calm down Iton. No worries. Crematio here isn't gonna hurt anyone."

Prophet looks up from his magazine.  What did you guys start talking about while I was reading my po... Iton are you OK?
"Oh, and Billy, may I remind you we're on a class AND family trip, and that is highly inappropriate reading material! Stow that shit! "
Why are you persisting with this "class and family" story?
I just want to see how far I can take it before the ghost catches on.

((By the way Hugo, should entering another Zone of the Concrete Jungle reward some experience?
((On conferring with Zanz, XP is per encounter. By my calculations, we've had 4 XP-worthy encounters since we all entered the room this game day. This means that You, SB, and GR have retroactively leveled up. I guess we can attribute not noticing it to being preoccupied with other things at the time.))

Spoiler: Tech (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((Welcome to the forums and the thread! Your status as escaped lunatics will provide an interesting RP situation. These both look good, so I'll add your sheets to the google doc and you can begin RPing your arrival. Any questions?))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Ace of Hearts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Haha. Thanks for the welcoming! c: And I have no questions as far as I know, but if that changes I'll be sure to ask! I'll type up a starter to join the RP in a moment :0 ))
"If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Yay! New people! Let's hope that they are not like inappropriate material reader me the awesome me!.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The ghost begins to chuckle
No worries kid, I only killed twenty six people before I died, I'm practically harmless
He's says with a roaring chuckle
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 427