Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289939 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Why, through the magic of atomic power of course!"
He might not have been dead for that long. And, I guess, this pocket world might have a different history. Ask him something about his time.
"How long have you been dead, then, crematio? Did they they have rap music in your time? Rock? Cars? Steam power? Hieroglyphics?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

"Why, through the magic of atomic power of course!"
He might not have been dead for that long. And, I guess, this pocket world might have a different history. Ask him something about his time.
"How long have you been dead, then, crematio? Did they they have rap music in your time? Rock? Cars? Steam power? Hieroglyphics?"

¨The hell are you talking about? In my time we rode on waves of light and sound and lived on green. Then the organization brought us down and me and a few buds stuck it to em and that is how I died
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Or he might not even be from this pocket world.
Or he's being sarcastic. At the very least he's familiar with some sci-fi stories. Time to step up my game.

"Well, you're in luck! I'm the esteemed Dr. Blorenz, father of neurometronomy, currently piloting this birdstruct. This here's my trusty dog, Boingo, and these guys are my highschool students and beloved family members, currently out on an extracurricular expedition. Outside you'll find our bodyguard and ropes expert, much older than he looks, who has over 20 confirmed kills in Exeblecistan, and the brain cancer afflicted leopard he's rehabilitating on the side."
...You just went full Kirkbride. Or possibly Arnold Rimmer.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Or he might not even be from this pocket world.
Or he's being sarcastic. At the very least he's familiar with some sci-fi stories. Time to step up my game.

"Well, you're in luck! I'm the esteemed Dr. Blorenz, father of neurometronomy, currently piloting this birdstruct. This here's my trusty dog, Boingo, and these guys are my highschool students and beloved family members, currently out on an extracurricular expedition. Outside you'll find our bodyguard and ropes expert, much older than he looks, who has over 20 confirmed kills in Exeblecistan, and the brain cancer afflicted leopard he's rehabilitating on the side."
...You just went full Kirkbride. Or possibly Arnold Rimmer.

¨You what? Is this what schools do now?....... huh.... so this is what i get for ODing on crystal green after the cops cracked down on me....... a day with some crazy guy piloting a bird, highschool students, and a guy with a kink for ropes¨

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yep! This is exactly what they warned you about in the PSAs!" Quasar casts around to the other party members. "See kids? Don't do drugs. Very educational, isn't this?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton looks around confused as to whats going on and fearfully nods his head

"Yep! This is exactly what they warned you about in the PSAs!" Quasar casts around to the other party members. "See kids? Don't do drugs. Very educational, isn't this?"
Ya its addictive and all yada yada yada....... Why the heck did that kid chuck my urn into a wall anyways?

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

((I've missed some things, I feel. What happened when I was away?))
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quasar looks at Iton. "Yeah, what's up with that, kid? It could have been full of been full of drugs!"

((I've missed some things, I feel. What happened when I was away?))
((Do you remember the bookstore? We went through a bookstore after that pub with the skeletal corpses and satan stuff in the basement, then climbed up to the rooftop and met a leopard that thinks its a dog. I turned into a werewolf, then we climbed off the roof near some warehouses and are currently taking a quick look in an antique store. Cryxis accidentally triggered a ghost by breaking a funerary urn.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB has gathered two large, antique knives and their holsters and an antique hunting rifle and its strap, as well as a large case of ammunition for it.
The rifle is slung across his back.
Black lives matter.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton begins sweating like a waterfall and shaking,¨UMMMMMM i dont know¨

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet looks up from his magazine.  What did you guys start talking about while I was reading my po... Iton are you OK?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iton points at ghost guy slowly with his arm physically shaking
(Just a side note, Iton is basicaly me but with over exaggerated reactions to some things)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oh cool! Is he a ghost!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who you calling ghost? I'm not the one who's pale, your friend shivering and pale looks more the part

On a second glance Iton looks very flush, probably all that fear

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Don't worry Iton. See he isn't attacking us. Besides I think you need to just stay calm while your high on pain meds.
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 427